Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Belle! [Revived]

~Scootaloo

(edited)

Have you been to the Crystal Empire?

Once, but I wasn't really supposed to be there.

Did you know you are best filly?

There is no best filly.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

CM Punk: what are you doing in here little horse?

???

(She is in my opinion!)

What shows do you like to watch?

We is a "show"?

What video games do u play?

Video game? I've never heard of that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

OOC: In finding perfect a stallion or whatever in hearts and hooves day, the CMCs see a kid playing an arcade game. 

at 22 second in...

OOC: They also have movie theaters, as seen in One Bad Apple. You really should look into this stuff...

@,OOC: I'm not an expert on the show, and I sometimes forget references for the character. Next time I'll try a bit harder to research it smile.png.

Also when you say this: "You really should look into this stuff..." I understand that it is annoying when I don't get a reference or something of that nature however I hope you understand I have other priorities to attend to at times. I will try to do some better research however so I don't miss so many references.

@,@, OOC: fine the show does have some hints that it does have technology, but most of the time the main characters (and secondary ones) do not interact with it much at all. So there is not enough information for me to give you a proper answer to either of those questions.

However based on Sweetie Belles interests I'll try my best to emulate her train of thought to give you both an answer:

(She is in my opinion!)

What shows do you like to watch?

Well Rarity usually likes to watch romance and soap opera stuff. I don't like it much at all - I prefer comedy movies more than anything.

What video games do u play?

I don't play video games often however when Scootaloo is around sometimes she'll tell em about action games where you shoot bad guys and save the day. I don't really like it...

Edited by ~Scootaloo

img-1278342-1-silver_spoon_vector_by_pir

Hello, Sweetie Belle! Could you do me a favor? Please don't tell Diamond that I'm talking to you, she'll get really mad! img-1278342-2-sad.png Anyway, could you please give me a hug?

Edited by nerfman100

silver_spoon_vector_by_piranhaplant1-d54

Hello, Sweetie Belle! Could you do me a favor? Please don't tell Diamond that I'm talking to you, she'll get really mad! sad.png Anyway, could you please give me a hug?

Sure! *hugs*

OOC: please put that image in spoiler tags though, because it is very big.