Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Artsy Trotter.

Klopp

I made this trotter of best pony a little while ago. Thought I would post it here, cause Arylett is telling me to over and over again. So, here she is, being all bouncy and awesome. :3

img-1271978-1-artsy_dreamscapes_trotter_artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5artsy_dreamscapes_trotter__by_klopp22-d5

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 11

I loved this when I first saw it, and I love it now. <3 Thank you, Klawpz, for like one of the most awesome trotters ever. The animation is extremely smooth and you really have a knack for this. It is worthy of being my DA avvie, definitely.

• Brohoof 1

Woah! That's totaly awesome... At some point i'm going to have to break down and actually learn to do stuff like this, it's so awesome!

It's not all that difficult, really, it just takes time and a lot of effort. Trial and error is the only way to go!

Fun tip: I am also the guy who made the Epic Cadence trotter that everyone on these forums sees when something is loading.

• Brohoof 6

It's not all that difficult, really, it just takes time and a lot of effort. Trial and error is the only way to go!

Fun tip: I am also the guy who made the Epic Cadence trotter that everyone on these forums sees when something is loading.

Really? Holy crap man, that's stinkin' amazing. You, my friend, just earned yourself another deviantART watcher to add to your I'm sure ever growing list. ^U^

So you're the one behind the trotter loading screen, that's just awesome. Also I guess that you made the RD Trotter too? And I like this Artsy trotter too.

Also I guess that you made the RD Trotter too?

No, I did not make the RD trotter. That was was sub-par and not bouncy enough. I used it as a base and added my own changes to make it far more Epic when I made the Cadence trotter.

• Brohoof 2