Zero000

Brony Subgroup  

278 users have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Hipster
    • Unhappy
    • Moderate
    • Creative

I simply put creative, since I guess that accurately describes my current state in the fandom. With an OC that I am writing fics about (and planning to write things written by them, a bit). But I started off as moderate.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Moderate. I watched the show out of curiosity because I wanted to see what was so good about it, and at first I thought it was okay, but I decided to keep watching more episodes and after watching several episodes I just couldn't stop watching it. I found the forums and decided to join and I have really enjoyed being a part of this community.

Exactly this

• 1 year later...

I think I'm a moderate. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic makes me feel like a kid again, since the show reminds me of the good cartoons that I used to watch growing up. Well, the show doesn't really remind me of Batman: The Animated Series.

• Brohoof 1

Creative. I probably enjoy making art and the fandom more than the actual show. I guess I could be considered Moderate as well, even though I don't go to work and school is pretty easy for me.

• Brohoof 1

Both creative and moderate, I for the most part treat it as any other interest except with a tad more enthusiasm than most of my other interests. It has helped me bring back a creative side that has laid dormant for far longer than I should have let it, and has inspired me to get back into my music and has made me start writing fanfics.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sort of a mixture of unhappy and moderate. I watched the show out of curiosity, but it also just lightened me up as a person because I watched it, used to have a depression problem before I did watch it. So I just went for unhappy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Im Creative and Unhappy. Primarily, im the Unhappy subgroup. 

The whole reason I watch it because to quote Pinkie Pie "It makes me happy and it makes my whole life worthwhile" (Me:MLP::Pinkie Pie:Smiles::Pyro:Fire) *Unobscure parody reference there!*

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 1

Ummm, that shouldn't be a single check poll option....
I can't vote properly, but I'll still just post what I am.

Creative Brony- I love to make art, music, anything towards the fandom.
Hipster Brony- I hate a lot of things that are popular. It's just my nature.
Moderate Brony- I say I am moderate because you don't see me running around in a bunch of gear screaming to the world the theme song. Yes I buy merch, no I don't thrust it upon everyone.

• Brohoof 1