Zero000

Brony Subgroup  

278 users have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Hipster
    • Unhappy
    • Moderate
    • Creative

I checked it out becouse hipster but became a bit moderate. Plan to do something crative when i get some darn better hardware this old work horse simply does not get the job done anymore.

I'm a moderate morphing into a creative. My story if you care:

I was checking out one of my favourite YTP (basically a mashup of vid/audio made for humor) artist and he had made a MLP video. (I choose not to post it because it's very NSFW, I'd probably violate a rule or two, PM me if you must know). I tend to be able to find the original plot of an episode when I watch something, and it intrigued me. I watched one or two more YTP and discovered the fandom, the show, and felt a small need to watch, to learn more. However I thought it was weird for a guy to like it and was convinced I'd get "corupted" so I tried to forget about it. I lasted for nearly a year before the cravings for knowledge resurfaced by watching more on an internet tangent, so I finally said "Screw it...one episode. I'm either justified, or find something to keep me interested for a few days" and I got hooked. I shortly after hooked my brother and teacher =D

I might also say a bit of sad, sometimes it gives me that push I need to rise from the ashes...although to this day I don't know how the hell a cartoon horse said she'd make me happy if I had a crappy day and actually did just by saying that 0_o

I'd say creative. Somehow, my sketches mainly consist of ponies nowadays... o.O (Though I'll say I'm not really that active in the creative section of the fandom.  :derp: I don't produce a lot of works [be it musical or art] either.) 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I could pin myself to just one subgroup, since for me it kind of depends on which aspect of my "bronyness" you're talking about.

Intro to series/community: Definitely moderate. My curiosity was pretty much sparked by the abundance of pony memes that kept popping up wherever I went.

Continued relationship with show: Probably unhappy. I don't watch the show because I think it's some mindblowingly "deep" masterpiece of storytelling - I watch it because the lighthearted humor, bright animation and genuine sense of friendship between the characters all work together to uplift me whenever I'm feeling low...which, up until I got into the show, was all the damn time.

Involvement with fandom: Mostly moderate with a tinge of creative. I very much love discussing the show, its merch, and generally just palling around with other bronies, though I also like to draw ponies and occasionally write some tunes inspired by the show (although this music never comes close enough to completion for me to even consider sharing).

• Brohoof 1

Mostly moderate on my part. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and voila! Behold I became a brony! Great chart by the way ;) It lets us see all the different types of people involved in the fandom.

Creative, I do arrangements to My Little Pony Music (The only reason I done the full name is for a character filler, And this is a character filler to! Neat idea, Yeah?) So that's what I fit into. I haven't yet released a arrengment yet, I'm perfecting "Discord Remix" (I say remix not just Discord, Because its a remix not the Original) on my violin I MIGHT Upload it, I don't know

I'd have to say I'm primarily creative, as I both write fanfictions as a creative outlet, using the vast world of pony as a drive, and appreciate the arts and creativity of others through every art medium one can think of. Enjoying the fandom for it's ability to create, so to speak. That said, the first two sentences of moderate fit me perfectly, as that's how I stumbled upon the fandom and the show in its entirety. So, a mix of the two, I'd say.

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely a moderate since I'm definitely well off and not expressive with the show. Although I do like to identify myself as a hipster sometimes since who likes to be mainstream anyways?!

You could say I'm creative, but really I only draw ponies when people tell me to, so not really.

I guess none apply.

I don't really care to be creative with ponies. I don't really watch the show anymore, and I don't think it's great or anything. It's just okay. Sometimes it's even bad. I'm not really involved in the fandom, nor do I particularly love it or identify with it. I'm not a hipster. I just watch whatever. Though as my name suggests I often am unhappy, the show or fandom doesn't help, and my sadness didn't lead to liking the show.

I'm just kind of here...

PS put an other option

@@Wonderbolt_Spitfire,

Edited by Mellon Collie

I don't think I properly answered this question...

Anyway, I'm certainly moderate, since what I mostly do is watch the show over and over(and over) again, but I do have some creative in me too, since I like to think up and draw OCs sometimes(although I haven't shared the majority of them yet, save for my ponysona), and I actually have some music in the works, when I'll be ready to share it I don't know but I really hope too. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Yup, I am most definitely a mix between moderate and creative. :fluttershy: Not interested in using any fandom as a way of escapism and I am NO HIPSTER for absolute certain. :Thorax:I got into the show after being convinced to give it a chance and enjoy making pony art and fanfiction. 

I'd consider myself a moderate brony. I watched this show because I was curious about the brony fandom and to see what was so appealing to them. I can relate to most of the other types as well. I also watch the show not only because it's technically good but also because it makes me feel more at peace. The warm, accepting fandom is a huge plus too! I also love how bronies are so creative when it comes to drawing, writing, or making music. I like to draw ponies also, and plan to share my drawings with you guys sometimes!

• Brohoof 1