Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony- Origins (VOICE ACTORS NEEDED! :D

Rainbow Recon

Yay! Thank you so much! This will be lots and lots of fun :)

Blahblahblahblahblah(Tryying to use up characters here) blah ba fgf dsdkjg kjsg jkf sdfg dfnjg nfdjfng df :)

PRINCESS CADENCE AND THE CMC ARE TAKEN!! CONGRATS TAWNYV!!! The reason i have done this is becuz i cant edit his first post. But he is trying to animate!

PRINCESS CADENCE AND THE CMC ARE TAKEN!! CONGRATS TAWNYV!!! The reason i have done this is becuz i cant edit his first post. But he is trying to animate!

Have you seen mine yet? I was just wondering since I posted it yesterday and you seen to have replied but not to me.

• Brohoof 1

Have you seen mine yet? I was just wondering since I posted it yesterday and you seen to have replied but not to me.

im sorry!! I was awake till 6:00...dont ask why :) (get your mind outta the gutter!) anyways i have seen them and just need you to send one of octavia!

im sorry!! I was awake till 6:00...dont ask why :) (get your mind outta the gutter!) anyways i have seen them and just need you to send one of octavia!

What do you mean? Do you mean singing? Because I have Octavia on the video?? I'm planning on recording some more so tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.

What do you mean? Do you mean singing? Because I have Octavia on the video?? I'm planning on recording some more so tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.

get your mind outta the gutter means not to think naughty/dirty! And idk what else you have to do... Can you send a new octavia though? Its pretty good!

get your mind outta the gutter means not to think naughty/dirty! And idk what else you have to do... Can you send a new octavia though? Its pretty good!

Oh, I knew what get your head out of the gutter meant! Lol, I meant I was a little unsure because you said send one of Octavia, even though I already had her. But yes, I will do some more Ovtavia lines :)

Here is the link to my youtube video with my voice. I think some of the voices I did on this video have already been taken but I made this video before they were taken soooo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqbE3MHwqK0

Enjoy and let me know what you think and what I should improve.

Here is the link to my youtube video with my voice. I think some of the voices I did on this video have already been taken but I made this video before they were taken soooo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqbE3MHwqK0

Enjoy and let me know what you think and what I should improve.

IGNORE THIS DO NOT WATCH IT!!! THE AUDIO IS AWFUL!!! I don't know what happened... It was fine before. I need to fix it. Give me some more time. X

(edited)

Hey guys! This is kinda the same as the regular mlp series, only also like the hobbit or lord of the rings! It won't have the same caracters as The Lord of the rings/ hobbit, but here they are!

Rainbow Dash: no one

Pinkie pie: no one

Apple Jack: no one

Fluttershy: ~~TAKEN~~ SkittleMyBrony

Twilight sparkle (alicorn):

Rarity:no one

~~~Extra Ponies~~~

Celestia: no one

Queen Chrysalis: no one

Luna: no one

Vinyl scratch: no one

Octavia: no one

Derpy hooves: no one

Doctor Whooves: ~~TAKEN~~ 10 Doctor Whooves

Big Mac: ~~TAKEN~~ Jble

Carrot top: no one

Blueblood: no one (I don't think anypony will choose him...)

Discord:~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

King Sombra: ~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

And Any Pony You Want!

I know almost all the fanmade ones, and trust me, there are a lot!

If I like the audition, then I will send a PM to you and see if the voice was luck or skill. If I like that, I will edit your name and ~~TAKEN~~ to the name you have! Also, if you want one in there, I will edit it in, so don't worry. There you go! to audition: post your video of it, then I will watch it! Have fun, and remember, if you don't get chosen, you'll have another chance!

i guess i will try for derpy..... i dont know if i sound too...... guyish but might as well try right? also i think i might sound TOO.... whats the right word challenged? and...... i suck 

i couldent upload it here so http://dl.dropbox.com/u/109220785/derpy.wma 

just relaized im supposed to youtube off i go! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCzuPV8J75g&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Luna forever

HEY IM BAAAAAAACK! its Soothing Charm. LOL I got banned cause I accidentally put My age as 12 when i meant to put it as 13. Do I still have the part? I felt so bad I couldn't do this, I'm back now though!

yes ill put it back in! Omg i was soooo angry!!! I was so frustrated, i almost pulled my hair!!litterally!! (Ignore:hebehdjdhbdjshs)

Sry but Sombra is already taken so to me: i there is no-one... I hope still it will be a great origins anyways or maybe its already self-clear it will be just look how many would want to be with it :)

Sry but Sombra is already taken so to me: i there is no-one... I hope still it will be a great origins anyways or maybe its already self-clear it will be just look how many would want to be with it :)

well the parts dont have tobe male/female except for derpy the mane six the doctor and royalty. So you can go for whom you want :)

well the parts dont have tobe male/female except for derpy the mane six the doctor and royalty. So you can go for whom you want smile.png

Meh. I do not act female things well, and i can't act at all like some kind and/or good person. Mostly only evil. So yeah: its either Sombra or nothing.

Meh. I do not act female things well, and i can't act at all like some kind and/or good person. Mostly only evil. So yeah: its either Sombra or noth

ing.

then just watch the pisodes when we get this project done! There will be some parts where someone gud will be evil!

(edited)

then just watch the pisodes when we get this project done! There will be some parts where someone gud will be evil!

Meh i suspect on that a little sorry + I do not usually watch other bronies made MLP-FiM avct and such a things. Only the show. Not disrespect.

Edited by Thunderlight

(edited)

Soothing charms is back!! She has taken the role for Twilight Sparkle-Alicorn!! I cannot edit the first post on here, so i might make a new one!also 10 doctor whooves is not in it!! He quit for some reason!

Edited by Rainbow Recon1

Rainbow Recon1 is mean! So all of the mane 6 can be voiced by boys but i cant voice a character thats not even up there because im a girl?! I actually worked hard and practiced to get my voice! Even Sombra is a girl at the moment! How is it fair for Rainbow to drive somepony to tears like this?! :'(

Rainbow Recon1 is mean! So all of the mane 6 can be voiced by boys but i cant voice a character thats not even up there because im a girl?! I actually worked hard and practiced to get my voice! Even Sombra is a girl at the moment! How is it fair for Rainbow to drive somepony to tears like this?! :'(

hey hey calm down i didnt know anypony was who i thought! Please i didnt know and am very sorry! Anypony can be voiced by anyone-ecxept for derpy and the doc. They are a cute couple :3 anyways im sooo sorry about this and will add you

MY SHINING ARMOR got the part for SHINING ARMOR!!

(edited)

Forget this! All of what i said earlier! Rainbow Recon1 is the nicest pony EVER!!! I GOT THE PART!!! :DDD I cant even contain how happy I at this point!!! :DDD ^-^ Im going to start practicing right away!

Edited by MyShiningArmor
  • Brohoof 1

Hey guys. I just wanna say sorry for all that i have done that it sexist or mean to anyone.congrats to all who have tha parts and please can u send in a clip of your real voices if you have the part so i can tell what you sound like and for a comparison? Thanks!

Hey guys. I just wanna say sorry for all that i have done that it sexist or mean to anyone.congrats to all who have tha parts and please can u send in a clip of your real voices if you have the part so i can tell what you sound like and for a comparison? Thanks!

Would you mind terribly if I just sent you an old video from my old channel, just so you can hear my real voice? It seems an awful lot of trouble just to record my normal voice, since I've already started my VA video as well. Please, you don't have to watch the whole video, just listen to my voice! You'll be a bit baffled at my hobby in the video but.... Who's to say Bronies is a normal hobby?!? Hehe ;)

Haha, oh, it would be fun to voice Blueblood. xD

I've said I would voice/sing for other things, but they never really worked out in the end...

If I did happen to want to voice Prince Blueblood, what would my audition lines be?