Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony- Origins (VOICE ACTORS NEEDED! :D

Rainbow Recon

(edited)

Hey guys! This is kinda the same as the regular mlp series, only also like the hobbit or lord of the rings! It won't have the same caracters as The Lord of the rings/ hobbit, but here they are!

Rainbow Dash: no one

Pinkie pie: no one

Apple Jack: no one

Fluttershy: ~~TAKEN~~ SkittleMyBrony

Twilight sparkle (alicorn):

Rarity:no one

~~~Extra Ponies~~~

Celestia: no one

Queen Chrysalis: no one

Luna: no one

Vinyl scratch: no one

Octavia: no one

Derpy hooves: no one

Doctor Whooves: ~~TAKEN~~ 10 Doctor Whooves

Big Mac: ~~TAKEN~~ Jble

Carrot top: no one

Blueblood: no one (I don't think anypony will choose him...)

Discord:~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

King Sombra: ~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

And Any Pony You Want!

I know almost all the fanmade ones, and trust me, there are a lot!

If I like the audition, then I will send a PM to you and see if the voice was luck or skill. If I like that, I will edit your name and ~~TAKEN~~ to the name you have! Also, if you want one in there, I will edit it in, so don't worry. There you go! to audition: post your video of it, then I will watch it! Have fun, and remember, if you don't get chosen, you'll have another chance!

I think you mentioned not being able to edit the first post, if so, could you post a update on who is taken? Because I really want to audition for Pinkie Pie and Viny Scratch...um yeah <3

At any rate I'm gonna put the cart before the pony.....lol....and put up my auditions.

Edited by SkyeRibbonPony

(edited)

Just saying, I will have another go at Vinyl and Applejack, I'm just really busy at the minute! Give me time, and I will manage just to record the two voices. Thanks! wink.png Oh and would you like me to do any more Octavia lines? 

~MojoDash

Edited by MojoDash
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ok heres to all that are taken: discord, king sombra, octavia (mojodash),the cmc twilight sparkle, shining armor,princess cadence,and Fluttershy with Big Mac, sorry Jble! I think thats it for now. Updates of further notices will come out.i dont need anymore octavia lines so thats it everypony!

I think you mentioned not being able to edit the first post, if so, could you post a update on who is taken? Because I really want to audition for Pinkie Pie and Viny Scratch...um yeah <3

At any rate I'm gonna put the cart before the pony.....lol....and put up my auditions.

at the end i lolled, i didnt know u would do bass cannon! Anyways the part for vynal was great and i think youd make a great derpy! Edited by Rainbow Recon1
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok heres to all that are taken: discord, king sombra, octavia (mojodash),the cmc twilight sparkle, shining armor,princess cadence,and Fluttershy.i think thats it for now. Updates of further notices will come out.i dont need anymore octavia lines so thats it everypony! at the end i lolled, i didnt know u would do bass cannon! Anyways the part for vynal was great and i think youd make a great derpy!

Oh damn, I just finished my video of extra lines for Octavia after you asked for some more. I have begun to upload it. Do you still want them? Here it is if you did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0LDQFh_9CM

Sorry if it seems late but I thought you were waiting for me before you cast the role to someone else.

Edited by Meadowsong

Ok heres to all that are taken: discord, king sombra, octavia (mojodash),the cmc twilight sparkle, shining armor,princess cadence,and Fluttershy.i think thats it for now. Updates of further notices will come out.i dont need anymore octavia lines so thats it everypony!

at the end i lolled, i didnt know u would do bass cannon! Anyways the part for vynal was great and i think youd make a great derpy!

Lol yeah I wanted to do that sooo bad, and i was really just doing lines from memory. So y'know, most famous bass cannon lololol  but thank you for the compliment! And Derpy? Oh buck yeah, thats sweet. derpy_emoticon2.png  derpy_emoticon1.png

Im going to try out for Derpy. Sorry that's it is taking forever. I've been really REALLY busy lately with school work and track :P I'll try to get my auditions in by tomorrow if that is ok with you :3

Oh have I got Octavia? I didn't know... And sorry I haven't auditioned again for the other two, but if I have got Octavia, then I won't do the other two as I haven't got much time. I'm going to Mallorca for a week... Hope this doesn't clash with anything!! :-/

~MojoDash

I would, but the only pony I can act well is Fluttershy. And she is taken. D:

I'll try my luck at other voices, but Fluttershy is the only one I can do well. (Or at least to my knowledge.)

(edited)

Oh have I got Octavia? I didn't know... And sorry I haven't auditioned again for the other two, but if I have got Octavia, then I won't do the other two as I haven't got much time. I'm going to Mallorca for a week... Hope this doesn't clash with anything!! :-/

~MojoDash

you have octavia...if thats who i marked down for her. Sorry, i havent been on for a few days. But im pretty sure! Just checked and yes, you do. Edited by Rainbow Recon1
  • Brohoof 1

Okay that's great! Thanks a lot! If you don't mind, I'll just stick with her. Mainly because I'm really busy this week because I'm in Mallorca, and simply don't have much time to record and upload, and all of that. Thanks anyway!

~MojoDash

Ooooooo I will audtion right now! Just let me get my recorder working and I will start! Hooray I love things like this! :D Hooray

Soothing charms is back!! She has taken the role for Twilight Sparkle-Alicorn!! I cannot edit the first post on here, so i might make a new one!also 10 doctor whooves is not in it!! He quit for some reason!

IM A GUY!!!!!! ;( lol i guess i do a really good girl impression? like a baws! XD I'm probably gonna do the voice a little lower cause Rainbow Recon (your boyfriend) made me go as high as i could making me sound like... a 5 year old girl. lol

I was cast as Big Mac and I'd still like to voice the part. I was 46 characters short of hitting 100 before I typed this sentence.

IM A GUY!!!!!! ;( lol i guess i do a really good girl impression? like a baws! XD I'm probably gonna do the voice a little lower cause Rainbow Recon (your boyfriend) made me go as high as i could making me sound like... a 5 year old girl. lol

oh okay.. Sorry :) its the name, and voice... Again so sorry, we didnt know. But in the first one, me and him listened and you already sounded like a girl. Sorry if we upset you! :P

(edited)

oh okay.. Sorry :) its the name, and voice... Again so sorry, we didnt know. But in the first one, me and him listened and you already sounded like a girl. Sorry if we upset you! :P

yeah don't worry it happens a lot to me. For some reason I talk way higher than I usually would... Idk why. :P Edited by Soothing Charm

yeah don't worry it happens a lot to me. For some reason I talk way higher than I usually would... Idk why. :P

lol, that happens! Rainbow recon, gets picked on becuz of his voice...(almost bullied about it)by almost i mean hes not bullied, but they just mess around with him,(playfully) but it angers him...alot.

(edited)

I've got a baritone level voice, if there are any characters you feel would be suited by such a voice. I've got a pro microphone with a pop filter and everything, so you'd get nothing but clear recordings outta me. :3

Edited by Lowline

So... IS the script coming out soon? I can't wait to get practising!! I was 25 characters short until I wrote this sentence.

just repeat what you hear on videos with ur role, but in the voice. (I dont mean all if theres any cussing)we cant get scripts out yet, we are still thinking about how.

(edited)

I'd like to try out for Rainbow Dash.  Should I just upload a video with some random lines from the show and link it here?

EDIT: Here's my tryouts.  I plan to do some more later or another time.

EDIT 2: Here's some better lines I did

Edited by Neon Fire

If it's okay, I actually have a SoundCloud link:

with my different impressions of FiM characters. I hope these work, but please let me know if you'd like a video instead.

DDDAAAAANNNGGFG!!!! omfg this wassoo good!! okay ill message you on applejack,gilda,and rainbow dash! and, is chris g3? idk who chris is

• Brohoof 1