Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony- Origins (VOICE ACTORS NEEDED! :D

Rainbow Recon

I know but I still want her to take my part because she is really good ^^ But if not then that's fine with me :3

I think that it's really cool that you would give up your part like that, whether it was to make the project better or just being generous you've earned my respect. I really hope that you audition for other parts though, I'd love to have you involved in this project.

Edited by firesoxs
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks firesoxs! :3 And I will try to audition for another part if I can find one that my voice fits in well ^^ Thank you again for your kind words. It brightened up my day x3 *Brohoof*

img-1290155-1-brohoof.gif

well lily, i guess you got the part! Skittle, what other voices can you try? The VA for twilight cannot do this, and i really want you in this! You were really good auditioning, and you make everyone smile really brightly!!
  • Brohoof 1

My audition for Derpy Hooves which is a high pitch tone and Vinyl Scratch which I used somewhat of my regular voice but but raised how loud I speak since I'm pretty sure all that Bass Cannon made her a little deaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwhjHIkJgg&feature=youtu.be

okay i think you should work on it for a while, and vinyl, in case you didnt know, is a mare :lol: thanks anyways! (Work alot on derpy)

okay i think you should work on it for a while, and vinyl, in case you didnt know, is a mare laugh.png thanks anyways! (Work alot on derpy)

I know she's a mare but I noticed a post on the first page you said you didn't care so I took that into thought

I know she's a mare but I noticed a post on the first page you said you didn't care so I took that into thought

believe me, i havent seen the first page since soothing charms left! I think i edited that...ehh...

well lily, i guess you got the part! Skittle, what other voices can you try? The VA for twilight cannot do this, and i really want you in this! You were really good auditioning, and you make everyone smile really brightly!!

Dawww thanks! :3 And I'll probably will try out for Derpy and maybe Twilight. :3 Not sure how good I could do Twilight, but I think I do a pretty good Derpy :3

Dawww thanks! :3 And I'll probably will try out for Derpy and maybe Twilight. :3 Not sure how good I could do Twilight, but I think I do a pretty good Derpy :3

awesome!:P also, (this is for anyone on here) If you Dont think that you can do the voice, still try!! Ill try to give tips on what to do, if anyone needs it! :)

Well I guess I'll try out for Blueblood Let me know what you think, its not long and if you need a longer clip i can do that all that i would need is a line to say

i cant download it, sorry- but still, try to add that to a vocaroo clip or whatever the buck it is.

~~HAY GUYS ITS ME AGAIN!!~~ THIS IS- ahem sorry. This is just a little update fo u guys. I am making an animation, and am adding voices to it! I need these voices by Next monday, or whatever pony you can come up with, that will be in. There are 3 ponies in total with voices. And a few without any voices at all! Please bring your A-game guys! Ill keep you updated on this event! ~~ MAKING A PMV~~ i will not be animating/nor adding lyrics, unless it comes to that! Me and my friend will work out the kinks, but still, have a good day!

Hey guys! This is kinda the same as the regular mlp series, only also like the hobbit or lord of the rings! It won't have the same caracters as The Lord of the rings/ hobbit, but here they are!

Rainbow Dash: no one

Pinkie pie: no one

Apple Jack: no one

Fluttershy: ~~TAKEN~~ SkittleMyBrony

Twilight sparkle (alicorn):

Rarity:no one

~~~Extra Ponies~~~

Celestia: no one

Queen Chrysalis: no one

Luna: no one

Vinyl scratch: no one

Octavia: no one

Derpy hooves: no one

Doctor Whooves: ~~TAKEN~~ 10 Doctor Whooves

Big Mac: ~~TAKEN~~ Jble

Carrot top: no one

Blueblood: no one (I don't think anypony will choose him...)

Discord:~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

King Sombra: ~~TAKEN~~ Firesoxs

And Any Pony You Want!

I know almost all the fanmade ones, and trust me, there are a lot!

If I like the audition, then I will send a PM to you and see if the voice was luck or skill. If I like that, I will edit your name and ~~TAKEN~~ to the name you have! Also, if you want one in there, I will edit it in, so don't worry. There you go! to audition: post your video of it, then I will watch it! Have fun, and remember, if you don't get chosen, you'll have another chance!

I might try for Octavia, Pinkie,  Rarity, Vinyl,  Carrot Top and some others. Do you want it on Youtube or something? Also, do the fan made ones have specific voices or do you kind of make them up? Cause I have no idea how Carrot top sounds.

I might try for Octavia, Pinkie,  Rarity, Vinyl,  Carrot Top and some others. Do you want it on Youtube or something? Also, do the fan made ones have specific voices or do you kind of make them up? Cause I have no idea how Carrot top sounds.

You can just post them on Vocaroo that's what most of us did. For the ponies who don't have canon voices you can I'd just try and present them as you perceive them (nothing else you can do really.)

So if we got picked, (considering giving a few voices a go) we wouldn't have to buy any good microphones or anything because I'm not sure how you extract our voices and all that technical stuff, so just wondering what we'd have to do on order to make it work for you?

I can do these voices...

~ Applebloom

~ Scootaloo

~ Fluttershy
~ Diamond Tiara

I know that some of them aren't on your list, but I think you need at least one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders ^-^

Okay so animating right now is becoming a problem, so ill need the VA's in a week or so. Sorry guys, its just whats happening.

So if we got picked, (considering giving a few voices a go) we wouldn't have to buy any good microphones or anything because I'm not sure how you extract our voices and all that technical stuff, so just wondering what we'd have to do on order to make it work for you?

no. You dont have to go out and buy a new mic. We can most likely fix the audio to make it sound better,but not make it the actual voice like on the show. If you can get one tho, why not? But still you dont have to.

I can do these voices...

~ Applebloom

~ Scootaloo

~ Fluttershy

~ Diamond Tiara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnOk82x4io

I know that some of them aren't on your list, but I think you need at least one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders ^-^

rarity and applebloom were perfect!

Now i need to know,can u sing well in thise voices? That wouldmake it amazing! Great job,btw!

Okay, I've been recording and trying out these ponies:

Applejack

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Celestia

Vinyl Scratch

Octavia

Carrot Top

Derpy

I know they are a lot, but I've been trying hard and I think some of them are pretty good! I'm on my iPad, and have a really slow laptop I s'pose I could do.... But I've recorded them all in an iPad format... I was wondering, could I send them to you in an email? I'm pretty lazy and cannot be bothered to make a YouTube video! If there's any if these voices you like and want me to say more lines, please do! Also if you like them, I can do singing with them. So please respond, I've suddenly become into voice acting and would LOVE to be in this! ;-) thanks,

~MojoDash

I'd love to be in it! Do I just give you the link to my Youtube video?

P.S HEEEEEYYYYAAAA MOJODASH XXXXXXXXXX

P.P.S I'd really like to be rarity I just kind of think its the best one out of all of them but that's just my opinion.

Edited by XxDashieFanxX
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to be in it! Do I just give you the link to my Youtube video?

P.S HEEEEEYYYYAAAA MOJODASH XXXXXXXXXX

P.P.S I'd really like to be rarity I just kind of think its the best one out of all of them but that's just my opinion.

yeah just send a link and make sure its legit! But,there is someone going for rarity; and we are just trying to make sure they can sing. Still, try out and have fun!

(edited)

Hey, I'm just working out how to upload all my voices, would you like me to sing for any of them? If you haven't replied in a bit, I'll just do a little clip of singing with them! :3 I'll upload them to Vocaroo if that is okay...

P.S HI DASHIEFAN XXXXXX lol...

Change of plans!! I'm changing all their formats from ipad, into PC somehow... (Relying on my brother - the computer whizz) and then I will be sending you an email with them in if that's okay. If you're okay with email, may I have your address? Thanks.

Anyway, for about the billionth time, I hope you like them and ... Well that's it I guess! ;)

~MojoDash

Edited by MojoDash