Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foods you liked then, but hate now

~Sugar Sprinkles~

For reason, corn. I used to eat it lots when I was younger and oddly, corn on the cob is still pretty good to me, but I cannot eat regular corn these days. I think it is the texture of it, I have become pretty sensitive to texture when it comes to food. Corn sadly was the first one to get the boot because of this.

I used to enjoy chewing gum.  Nowadays though it just makes me feel bloated, I don't really mind the flavour though just that gross bloated feeling when chewing gum.

• Brohoof 1

Spaghetti from Olive Garden

I used to love going to Olive Garden just to eat Spaghetti (and bread) when I was a Kid but then all a sudden, I threw up and since then, I can't eat Spaghetti from olive Garden anymore.

*Please note I still love Spaghetti but not from Olive Garden*

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Cereal, ice cream, bananas (depends how ripe they are), cake, muffins, blue cheese, french fries, fried chicken, burgers, BBQ Chicken pau...

Not much else, really. Cause I love food xD

<3

Edited by MintTiramisu

Well, I used to love eating ham before. But I ain't sure what happened during my mid teens, but now the taste of ham just disgusts me. I really can't eat anything with ham in it anymore or I feel nauseous.

McDonald's- I never really LIKED their food, but I think it's REALLY disgusting now. I mean seriously. There's only one half-decent thing on the entire menu, and it's on the breakfast menu, that's available for LESS time than the main menu (which is absolutely terrible... Seriously. I can't eat ANYTHING off of it without the mediocrity sinking in...)

Carrots?- My dad says I used to love carrots. Now I just can't stand the taste of them! "Sweet?" Nah. It's just straight-up repulsive to me. Though I will eat them if they're in something, like spaghetti (my dad puts a whole carrot in a single pot of freaking spaghetti...)

Jello- Used to kind of like Jello, but last time I ate anything with it in there, I thought it was really gross.

Bologna(Baloney) and microwaved crappy chicken nuggets.

I remember eating alot of toasted baloney sandwiches as a child and loving them. They were a favorite snack of toasted bread, lettuce, mustard and mayonnaise. After growing up I found I cant even stand baloney anymore. It could be a change in pallet or just realizing "man...this stuff is barely meat".

The chicken nuggets just came from the idea that I can get "quality" nuggets with flavor at restaurants or such. Now if i get those dinosaur shaped nuggets and microwave them its like moist, limp piece of artificial meat. I cant be bothered with eating them anymore but I assume thats me judging my childhoods cheap food budget.

Edited by SONICchaos

As a kid, I liked:

Liver

Canned food in general

Cat food, dry, of course

Spaghetti with ketchup <-- WHYYYYY?!

And, uh, pineapple pizza

Yeah, I quite literally had very little in terms of actual sense of taste on what I liked/disliked as a kid.

Edited by Autism is Cute AF

• 2 years later...

I used to love having a Sweet and Sour Chicken meal, but now I dislike it because I've had way too many of them. A similar thing happened to me with Pop-Tarts, I used to eat those almost every night as a snack before bed, but now I've gotten sick of them because I ate them too often.

I can really think mainly of things that were more the other way around. But I don't really like most milk chocolate candy anymore. Not that I hate it, but I used to absolutely love it and now, I've come to prefer dark chocolate or actually decent milk chocolate instead of the fake tasting stuff.

• 2 months later...