• Angel
    • Saint
    • Good person
    • Neutral
    • Not so nice
    • Demon
    • Devil

Neutral, probably.

I obviously *try* to be a good person, but I have moments of getting angry/dismissive/etc, ignoring people and just generally being more inconsiderate than I probably should. It's an uphill battle, as I generally tend to not empathise that easily with others, and often just have to fake it when I'm around people.

• 7 months later...

It all depends on who you ask. Some may say I'm good while others may say I'm a jerk. It's not the sort of question I can really answer without coming across as conceited. Because of course ill say I'm good or decent. I could ask most people in this building if they're a good person and a good chunk of them will say they are.

But are they really? Anybody can say "I'm a good person" but do their actions portray that of a good person?

That's for each individual person for themselves to decide. 

And so I voted for Devil(because how can I not vote for that?). I'll leave everyone else to decide if its accurate for me or not.

Edited by Clawdeen

Understanding but judgmental, selfish but generous, thoughtful but insensitive, these are all circumstantial and pertain to the individual or group of individuals we are surrounded by, all morality is widely circumstantial and to pretend you aren't biased would be for your own self image, or passive indifference...

Every human is a different human to somebody else, that is why I really hate humans who are easily influenced in their opinions if others, even more so than those trying to manipulate others themselves, you see the person trying to manipulate others is at least being transparent in their obvious bias and partial tendencies, those easily influenced are blind followers that don't want to create genuine human connections with those they've never met .. I mean most the time the person trying to corrupt other people's social perspectives has never met the individual they are attempting to drum up a witch hunt against either but they are still trying to be confident in their own opinion and they are stating how they feel... It's your fault if you are easily manipulated and can't see how truthfully individualistic the world is, everyone's been friends with someone that has a friend that you just can't stand, but your friend loves both of you? Why can't you get along? Sometimes competition, natural jealousy, but other times it's just nature as we all see each other and interact with reach other and perceive each other differently...

We all have had our own experiences, triumphs, down falls, hardships, etc.. we usual tend to sympathize with that if those of which are more similar to our own, individuals that can sympathize better, not everyone is meant to get a long, that's not how the world works, but people need to start getting into the mindset of, "I don't like this person, I don't have to like person, but it's your business if you do".. Rather than sparking up witch hunts against people they really don't know and havent and wouldn't take the time to know...