Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Your Internet Persona

Circadian

somehow my internet persona neither depicts how I act in real life or how Stellar Heights acts in my stories. Neither of us really care for social interaction, I think mainly because I'm shy. Stellar never really meets new ponies because she likes to keep to her star studying and dusty old books :ButtercupLaugh:

Although one of my big things here and IRL is art, which pits me real close with a couple of my OCs, the ones that I'm closely tied to are Artful Splash, Rebel (not a pony) and Paint a-lot Squirrel, my care bears/care cousin OC. 

• 5 months later...

It is easier for me to be open on the internet as in real life, that much is definitely true. However, I don't put everything of on the internet. Actually Im still very cautious since those information are hard/impossible to remove. Though my internet persona is cautious more by choice as me. Besides this I don't think there is much difference 

Technically I act pretty much the same as I am in real life. The only difference is online, I have more freedom to share my thoughts than I could in person. But that’s pretty much it. The  stigma stayed the same for both real life and online- treat me how you wanted to be treated. Act like a dick and I will be coming in like an asshole to you. Respect me and you will be treated the same.