Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Solocitizen

Hello everypony, everyhuman, and everything in between!

I wrote a fic about a pony named Lumina and her adventures after being stranded on an uncharted and icy planet. She's trying to find her way home and to brave the perils of this frozen and inhospitable world. But in this dark place she learns about herself, and discovers something that was lost to pony kind nearly 10,000 years ago after the fabled lost continent of Equestria sank into the ocean. Regardless if she find her way home or not, she will never be the same again.

Here's the link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/85825/awakening

Here's the cover image:

85825.png?1361558551

I posted about the first half of it to fimfic already, but I finished the first draft of the fic last August, and I've been editing and revising it since then.

Which reminds me, I'm always looking for ways to improve my story, and I welcome constructive feedback from anyone who might have any. I'm also looking for ways to help me branch out to a wider audience, so if you have any advice on how to reach out to more potential readers, let me know!

Anyway, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy my fic and that you have an excellent day.

Namaste!