Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Final Flight ( Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo Fanfic)

Soothing Charm

Hey this is my first fanfic and I really couldn't think of anything to put at the end of the story so I just put that thanks for reading it!

The Final Flight

It was a bright sunshiny day in Ponyville. Fluttershy was talking with Big Mac,

Twilight was reading and all the other ponies in Ponyville were having a great

time. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo were in the clouds, Rainbow Dash was teaching

Scootaloo how to fly. You need to practice you lift off Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash said.

Awww... Can't we do more fun things like getting right to the flying? Scootaloo said. 

No. If you want to fly you need to practice your lift off. Whatever you say sis! Scootaloo 

ran and jumped off the cloud and spread her small wings out and flew 4 feet and fell. 

Rainbow Dash bolted to catch Scootaloo. Scootaloo landed or Rainbow Dashes back. 

I FLEW! I FLEW! Scootaloo exclaimed. Great job kid! You just need to get more speed

before the jump and you need to open your wings faster too. Rainbow Dash said. Try 

it again! Ok! Scootaloo said. She ran 2x as fast as she did the last time and jumped off 

and flew. IM FLYING! IM FLYING! She said not looking in front of her. A Royal Guard 

flew by not noticing the small orange filly and accidentally hit her. She fell and Rainbow 

Dash bolted to save her but was to late. The small pony had already hit the ground.

SCOOTALOO!!! Rainbow Dash Shouted! She trotted over to the young filly who was barely

alive. Rainbow... Dash... I just...hhhhhhhh!... Want to tell... you that your... the coolest pony

... in all of... Equestria... Scootaloo! Scootaloo! WAKE UP!!!... ... sniff... sniff... She brought the small filly's body to the hospital. Will she be okay?!!?! Sorry Rainb-WILL SHE BE OKAY!?!?

No... Doctor Whooves Said. Rainbow Dash returned to her home and sobbed for two weeks without coming out of her house once. Rainbow Dash you okay? Twilight shouted. Are you gonna come out of your house? NO! Rainbow Dash Shouted. Okay, then i'm coming in! BANG!

Twilight was terrified to see what she had seen. Rainbow Dash had no colour at all and was covered in cuts and blood. Rainbow Dash! What happened to you! ... Are you gonna talk to me? Twilight said. She was just a small filly... Rainbow Dash said. tick... tick... tick... whats that sound? Twilight said. You'll find out... tick... tick... BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I didn't know how to end it so I just put this instead

Edited by Vinyl Scratche