Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to post fanfictions?

jreidsma

Well (as you already mentioned) FIMFiction is a great place to post your stories, but you could also make your own blog and post stories on that. To get views maybe you could put a link to it in your signature and see what happens.

EDIT: Here are some blog sites you could try...

www.blogger.com/
www.wordpress.org/

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 2

fanfiction.net and fimfiction.net are pretty much the main big name websites for pony fanfics. And there's Equestria Daily, but your fic would need to be top-tier by their standards.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you could always post it here, in Octavia's Hall. I'm almost positive there would be people interested in reading it and giving you feedback.

• Brohoof 1

Hi everyone smile.png

Just wondering what some good places are to post fanfics? So far I am on fimfiction and fanfiction.net.

I just recently found "pony fiction archive" and I am thinking of joining them and seeing if I get any views there:

http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/index.php

I also have seen a few people posting fanfics on deviantart.

As mentioned, FIMFiction, Deviantart and Fanfiction.net are great places to post fanfiction. MLP Forums also has its very own section, and although it's not as popular, it also means that your story won't get buried under thousands of fanfics.

• Brohoof 1

Best place to post it in my opinion would be Fimfiction, as it specializes in pony fanfics. Its where I post all of my fics, and has a relitavley nice community (there is the odd troll here and there.)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everyone :)

I have posted links to my fimfiction and fanfiction.net accounts/stories in the octavias hall at this site.

I think I will try posting on deviant art and trying that out, I never thought about putting stories on deviantart until i read a couple on there.

I could easily make a blog on my website, the tillandsia forums and have it be separate from the main site.

Yeah fanfiction and FIMfiction are both pretty much the most well known, maybe putting it on a blog could be an option, but mostlikely your best off with posting it on one of those two sites or a blog maybe.

You can also post it in octavia's hall here on the MLP forums, theres a section for it. Not as many are there, which is good and bad, good part is you have less things to burry it, bad part is it won't be exposed to quiet as many people overall. Or have the chance to rather.

Good luck :).

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I have my fanfic on fimfiction, fanfiction.net and deviantart. I am thinking about the blog thing, don't know if it would be worth it or not yet, could be if the story became more well known or something.

(edited)

Just got done finishing up the wordpress blog.

http://fanfictions.thetillandsiaforums.com/

I think I enjoy managing and creating sites using raw code in text editors than using wordpress... but I like the usability and how easily I can have people comment.

For now it is a subdomain on my other website, if it (meaning the blog or the fanfictions) do well I may make a separate domain name for them.

Edited by jreidsma

Well, a popular one would have to be fanfiction.net

You can post any fanfiction there, doesn't have to be MLP: Fim! So it's great, and lots of people go there! Good luck with posting your fanfics, and hope I helped!

• Brohoof 1