Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wrap Up 2013

Shawn Parks

Winter Wrap Up Day would actually be March 19th, the day before the Equinox, if we were to talk in terms of the show. Other than that, nah, I don't have anything interesting planned.

I'm not doing anything special.  I might just watch Winter Wrap Up to celebrate saying Bon Voyage to my least favorite season, and to welcome in Spring.

hmm... how about bronys and pegasisters everywhere do a winter wrap up fest or something?  like building birds nests and idk environmetal stuff? still, it's sad that my favorite season has gone. I love winter.

Edited by zombronie
  • Brohoof 1

Winter Wrap Up Day would actually be March 19th, the day before the Equinox, if we were to talk in terms of the show. 

Oh yeah, I guess you are right.  Because TOMORROW spring is here!  I hope that I will get a chance to watch the episode with my one friend who also loves "Friendship is Magic."  If not, I will definitely watch it myself on the 19th.

• Brohoof 1

Um please don't kill me for saying this but I um.. love the Winter because all the beautiful white snow falling to the ground in the cold weather. 'slightly shivers' 

I am actually gonna miss the winter for a while! (no white snow for 9 months) :(

Well to celebrate the first Winter Wrap Up of my OC's I asked one great artist from the forums a piece of them working on the plant team of Ponyville. I was also wondering if the forum would host a special event or live stream to have fun with the doods bur I think thats not going to happen =(

post-9346-0-61571100-1363413112.png

Edited by Colt

First watch The Winter Wrap up episode. then sing the song in public very loud. Then post alot of fan art. After all that i will be having a buck you winter bonfire with friends. its going to be a good day.

• Brohoof 1

I have nothing specific planned, but I did have Winter Wrap Up running on loop in my head while cleaning up the yard yesterday :) Branches and sticks everywhere, from the big snow storms a few weeks ago. It was all nice and spring-like out there yesterday and today... but tomorrow winter's back huh.png Probably still too early for planting veggies and herbs.

Sadly, I won't have much time for a Winter Wrap Up celebration on the 19th, I have school until 3:30 then a drama rehersal at 6:00. But I'll watch the episode in between, at least!

IT'S HERE! OH BOY! AS OF TEN MINUTES AGO, IT'S WINTER WRAP UP DAY!

*Big breath* Yay.

I'm gonna do what I always do:

Play some video games, watch some TV, surf teh interwebz, listen to heavy metal music, make heavy metal music, and maybe even post some of my heavy metal music on YouTube and MLP Forums. That last one probably won't happen, but it might.

Edited by Bloo47
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so excited!  It's Winter Wrap up tomorrow here.  It's also the beginning of Ostara, ironically, so it's an even better occasion!  

To add on to that awesomeness, its spirit week, and what better day to coincidentally make Brony Day...

WINTER WRAP-UP!  ^_^

Is anyone doing anything special for the Vernal Equinox (March 20th) this year?

Perhaps getting together with other Bronies to watch "Winter Wrap Up?"

Why would someone do something "special" on Winter Wrap Up? I mean, it's a show. Nothing to go all the way far and make it real. It is not like if 300 snow truck cleaners are gonna sweep to a town without snow.

I'm just blasting the song on a loop.  And dancing to it.  ^_^

Winter Wrap up is totally amazing and probably my favorite holiday aside from Hearts and Hooves day.post-12997-0-07701700-1363727114.jpeg

they're saying, we're suppose to be getting some kind of winter storm tomorrow...but I'll believe it, when I see it on the ground really. as for me, I'll be at work for the first part of the day. after that, I'll be playing WoW...or maybe Diablo III

I did, me and a few friends went around town blasting winter wrap up on my portable speaker and singing. XD It was a whole lot of fun. We kind of harassed some random guy at the library 'cause he wasn't out helping change the seasons. We where going to play the chorus on the Walmart loud speaker but the changed the location of the phone that was connected to the loud speaker and we found another one but there was an employ near so we didn't but it was a fun day. So, what did you guys do?

I spent the day catching up on reading, so nothing too exciting.  The fun's gonna start Thursday when my last class before spring break finishes.  Then I can relax for a bit and enjoy the nice weather.  Too bad I still have to do research for an assignment and study for an exam though.  Why do professors assign stuff over spring break sad.png ?