Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wrap Up 2013

Shawn Parks

we got a winter storm, on the day, we were suppose to have our winter wrap up. go figure. tongue.png i like snow though...makes the world seem more peaceful.

i know last year, we never even had to have a Winter Wrapup, cause we never HAD a winter to begin with...man that summer was bad...nothing but rain. we finally get snow, and cold temps, and people whine about it...I mean seriously? complaining about how "cold" it is, in the season of Winter? let alone, how it's "cold" in the Great White North, that is known as Canada? ahh...but seriously, I think we could use a good spring...moderate temps (not too hot, or cold, just nice), sunny weather. some light rain here and there...long as it don't rain on my b'day that is.

I ended up skipping down the street with my umbrella, splashing through puddles and singing "Winter Wrap-Up".

I got many weird looks.

if I went to California, wearing shorts, t-shirts, and no coat, I'd probably get "weird looks" too. XD they were going on, about how it was 100 degrees there, and to them, that's cold. we have a thing in Canada called "windchill factor", them folks, don't know the meaning of "cold" XD

Edited by Avalionis

I did, me and a few friends went around town blasting winter wrap up on my portable speaker and singing. XD It was a whole lot of fun. We kind of harassed some random guy at the library 'cause he wasn't out helping change the seasons. We where going to play the chorus on the Walmart loud speaker but the changed the location of the phone that was connected to the loud speaker and we found another one but there was an employ near so we didn't but it was a fun day. So, what did you guys do?

I have merged your thread with an already existing one serving the same purpose. Please use the search function to check if a suitable thread already exists before creating your own.