Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Song?

Caramel Apple

I actually though Raise this Barn was extremely catchy. But, everyone is entitled to there own opinion. My least favorite song would have to be The Failure/success song. This song was very boring to me, but that might just be me not liking the season 3 premiere. Though I'm sure that somepony is going to disagree with me.

• Brohoof 1

That one from Over the Barrel, that went something like, "You gotta share, you gotta care."  It's the only thing in the entire series that has made me feel like less of a guy.

• Brohoof 3

You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care. Sorry Pinkie, but that song just defines that human beings never share and will always be competitive no matter what it is in life.

So here's the song:

• Brohoof 4

You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care. Sorry Pinkie, but that song just defines that human beings never share and will always be competitive no matter what it is in life.

So here's the song:

I really liked this song. It was nice and happy. I also think Pinkie Pie's costume is adorable. But I will respect anyone's opinion on this song.

• Brohoof 3

Life In Equestria. It was one of those extremely rare instances where I found the original of a song to be vastly superior to the reprise. It just didn't sound as good as the original, and the last few notes bug me for some reason.

• Brohoof 3

"You got to share, you got to care" or Morning in Ponyville/Life in Equestria are both equally bad in my opinion. I think Morning in Ponyville/Life in Equestria might top it, considering that it wasn't even supposed to be annoying.

My lease favorite...that's a hard one. 

I love all MLP songs, but if I could choose one to hate it would be "Morning in Ponyville." I just did not like it as much as the others, but still loved it!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Any song sung by Pinkie Pie, there's many reasons why I hate her and one of them is that ear bleeding voice that she has. Honestly ever single time she opens her mouth I wanna jump out of the window, and I've even muted her while she was talking or singing. For god's sake I'd rather hear an opera woman sing than Pinkie Pie because opera singers don't shatter my ear drums as much as Pinkie Pie does. Not only that 90% of the songs she sings repeat the same 2 or 3 damn lines over and over again. The song about sharing, and the Giggle at the Ghosties songs will prove my point quite well. That's just a few of the many reasons to hate Pinkie Pie and her annoying songs.

Oh and I also hated Life In Equestria, Morning In Ponyville, Raise This Barn, What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me, At The Gala, The Heart Carol, Becoming Popular, and Art of the Dress.

I'll edit this post if there is any more that I can think of, the musical parts are my least favorite things about MLP but I think I've got all of the songs down for now

^I'm too lazy to get rid of all this

So ignore it, that was me being cranky like hell

Edited by Moogeon (#YIFF)

How could you HATE anypony or any song? I mean, there are songs and ponies I like less then others but there's never been any time I'm like "WOW this pony/song/episode is AWFUL

But my least favorite would have to be hop skip and jump. I don't even consider it a song, she's hardly more then talking.

But my least favorite actual song would have to be the failure song.

And Moogeon, don't even try to make a point on why pinkie pie is bad. Nobody could ever convince me a drop that that pony isn't perfect!

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 2

How could you HATE anypony or any song? I mean, there are songs and ponies I like less then others but there's never been any time I'm like "WOW this pony/song/episode is AWFUL

But my least favorite would have to be hop skip and jump. I don't even consider it a song, she's hardly more then talking.

But my least favorite actual song would have to be the failure song.

And Moogeon, don't even try to make a point on why pinkie pie is bad. Nobody could ever convince me a drop that that pony isn't perfect!

It's called opinion, get used to it

Not everyone thinks that way

And all of the Pinkietards seem to find Scootaloo annoying

Quite ironic seeming towards how I am a major Scoots fan

I didn't even try to convince anyone with that long explanation

I just went insane on explaining why I hate Pinkie Pie's songs

If you're a Pinkietard and you like Pinkie Pie a lot then that's fine by me

Me being a jerk again, so ignore it

Edited by Moogeon (#YIFF)

It's called opinion, get used to it

Not everyone thinks that way

And all of the Pinkietards seem to find Scootaloo annoying

Quite ironic seeming towards how I am a major Scoots fan

I didn't even try to convince anyone with that long explanation

I just went insane on explaining why I hate Pinkie Pie's songs

If you're a Pinkietard and you like Pinkie Pie a lot then that's fine by me

Actually, I love Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo. They are both awesome characters. Not all the Pinkie Pie fans find Scootaloo annoying.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I love Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo. They are both awesome characters. Not all the Pinkie Pie fans find Scootaloo annoying.

Well I should rephrase what I said to:

"All of the Pinkietards that have talked to me say that they don't like Scootaloo"

Is that better now?

Find a Pet. I honestly dislike that song with its annoying tune and how most of the time RD was just talking. Most bronies only like this song because two of the most popular main six are singing it.

• Brohoof 1

I thought The Heart Carol was very both forgettable and boring, on top of coming from an episode I don't care for, which is worth noting since most songs usually help subpar episodes for me. It was just all sorta bleh. And believe it or not, same goes for the Smile song, I just can't enjoy that song and episode like everyone else.

Also not a fan of the Flim Flam Brothers song, probably because they both bug me

I'm kinda surprised that everyone doesn't like "Sharing is Caring", I found it amusing, plus they acknowledged that it was a bad song in the episode, which was kinda funny

Edited by Megas75

I'm sadly not a fan of many of Pinkie's little jingles and songs.  But aside from her songs, my least favorite is probably "The Flim Flam Brothers".

Well I should rephrase what I said to:

"All of the Pinkietards that have talked to me say that they don't like Scootaloo"

Is that better now?

Yes, Thank you very much Kind sir. It is very appreciated. You have made many Pinkie Pie and Scootaloo Fans happy today. You should feel proud.

Big Brother Best Friend Forever.

Ugh. This one is just so annoying and I always skip it when attempted to re-watch Canterlot Wedding.

ha, I actually kind of found BBBBF to be cute

Though I can see where you're getting at with it being annoying

You have made many Pinkie Pie Fans happy today. You should feel proud.

I made a bunch of Pinkietards happy? Well that's new

Find a Pet. I honestly dislike that song with its annoying tune and how most of the time RD was just talking. Most bronies only like this song because two of the most popular main six are singing it.

Find A Pet was meh to me

Though liking something just because it has Dashie and Flutters in it

Is a really stupid reason, like I mean even I'll say that Scootaloo had some parts that I didn't like during the show

Morning in Ponyville shimmers, morning in Ponyville, shines! And I know for absolute certain, that everything is certainly fine!

^That entire episode had amazing songs. The only one I wasn't really a fan of was "I've Got to Find a Way".

Most of the songs in the season 3 finale.  They were just thrown at you so fast, that none of them really left an impression.  Well, either one of those or "Failure/Success".

Do 10 second long Pinkie Pie jingles count? If so, it would definitely be the "Piggy Dance" from Baby Cakes by far. My gosh Pinkie, no wonder the Cakes cried. 

Other than that, I don't think that there has been any other song I've disliked. Some might not reach "This Day Aria", "Winter Wrap Up" or "A True True Friend" level of epicness (in my opinion), but I don't recall ever thinking "oh my gosh this song sucks there are no redeeming features."

Edited by Rarietty

You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care.  I know it's supposed to be bad, but man it is.  Out of the ones that are supposed to be good, I didn't like Raise this Barn.

Oh well, I'll always have Winter Wrap Up and This Day Aria.