Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Song?

Caramel Apple

Gotta Share Gotta Care is eh. The pinkie rap is a little cringey for me, and Glass of Water is funny because of the references made but isn't sung all that well.

I love every song out there in the show, but "Oink, Oink, Oink" does get into my nerves a bit. Probably because it's too childish for a show liked by millions of men out there? Anyways, it fits the theme of the episode, so I don't mind. :P

• Brohoof 3

Hmmmmmmmmm......

"Apples to the Core"

(shoot me)

That song was pretty mediocre and unmemorable, in my opinion. I walked into the Show Discussion topic expecting talk about the episode and not the song, given who it was just...eh, but, lo and behold, "OMG THAT SONG WAS SO GOOD I WUB IT 5EVER"

Eh. It's just so...overrated, it made me hate it. At least "Glass of Water" didn't get a great reception, because those two are pretty much neck and neck for my least favorite song of the series. I give the nod to "Apples to the Core" just for being overrated, though.

• Brohoof 5

I gotta say Pinkie's "Pony Pokie" in the grand galloping gala episode of season 1

Also, I haven't heard of many of these song so can I assume that things like glass of water are from season 4? Sorry I('m waiting for it to come out on Netflix.

pinkie's "oink oink oink song was a bit irritating but I liked seeing Pinkie bounce around on her flank.

• Brohoof 1

The Heart Carol from the episode Hearth's Warming Eve. I dislike christmas songs in general and this one is not an exception.

The Wonderbolt's rap by Pinkie Pie, and I don't really like Bats for some reason XD

I also remember disliking some of the songs in Pinkie Pride but I can't remember them.

Apples to the Core is okay, but overrated as there are many, many better songs in the show in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Nobody ever mentions it for some reason, but despite the amusing visuals, it's just a dull song. "Hearts as strong as horses" does not make for a good hook.  :lol:

The Failure Success song, Find A Pet song, Discord's song from "Threes a crowd", & Pinkie Pie's Rap

• Brohoof 1

"A True, True Friend" 

I have no idea why, but it really grates on my nerves for some reason.

Heh, I actually love this one, but I kinda feel this way about "What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me."  It's not bad, it's just...idk, something about the melody just resonnates wrong with me.  It's sets my teeth on edge, lol.

Glass of Water. It's just so.. unmemorable.

And yeah, this.

But for my very least favorite, I think I'd have to say CMC's performance in Show Stoppers, if that counts.  It was just...embarassing.  But then again that was the point.

(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMyKQPUrnI

Nobody ever mentions it for some reason, but despite the amusing visuals, it's just a dull song. "Hearts as strong as horses" does not make for a good hook. :lol:
Maybe you should rewatch it? I hated it the first time I watched it. I don't remember why, because now I really like it.

I'm not sure, but this is maybe the kind of songs that get better when you hear them again and again.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

After soon consideration I conclude that my least favourite mlp song is.....

" Find A Stallion"

I don't know why but I have never been able to like this song X_x It's still gpod but definately my least favourite :(

Close second is....

"Winter Wrap Up"

Catchy, EXTREMELY catchy but never really did anything for me :(

I actually like "Glass of Water" Proably because I like Discord so much :)

Edited by AppleCrackers

Close second is....

"Winter Wrap Up"

Catchy, EXTREMELY catchy but never really did anything for me :(

I agree, although it's a catchy song, I find it very overrated.

Maybe you should rewatch it? I hated it the first time I watched it. I don't remember why, because now I really like it.

I'm not sure, but this is maybe the kind of songs that get better when you hear them again and again.

That's what happened to me with "Glass of Water", but nah, I dislike this one just as much as I did originally.

Please don't hate me, but I actually don't really care for Rarity's "Generosity" in "Rarity takes Manehatten. It just felt kind of mediocre compared to "Art of the Dress" and "Becoming Popular".

Please don't hate me, but I actually don't really care for Rarity's "Generosity" in "Rarity takes Manehatten. It just felt kind of mediocre compared to "Art of the Dress" and "Becoming Popular".

I agree.

My least favorite song is probably Pinkie's "Sharing/caring" song. It was just kind of meh. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

From "Over a Barrel" when Pinkie Pie sings "You got to share, you got to care", to me it was really annoying, and the lyrics to the song were over-the-top, and lacked subtly, it was also reminiscent of the songs from the eighties Care Bears, that were playing really hard to make people sympathetic, in other words they were trying to hard, so I think Chief Thunderhooves said it bluntly.

Edited by Emperor Peter

I originally didn't like Hearts as strong as Horses because the lyrics are meh , but darned if the music isn't great to walk to XD

Oink Oink Oink/ Pony Pokie/ Pinkie History Rap were all kind of meh.

Gotta Share/Gotta care amuses me so it doesn't get as low a rating .

Princess Twilight Sparkle seemed a little unneeded in that episode.

Cheese Sandwich's song after Pinkie pony planner song was okay but I"m just as fine skipping it.