Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Song?

Caramel Apple

(edited)

I tend to like most of the songs, but the two that I really feel "meh" about and could happily skip are the carol from Hearth's Warming Eve and the Princess Twilight Sparkle song from Magical Mystery Cure. I didn't really like Generosity the first time I heard it, but it won me over on a second listen (though I think Kazumi Evan's voice improved it for me, otherwise I still probably wouldn't like it that much).

Edited by multifacetedbrony

The ''Gotta Share, Gotta Care'' song since it did start a war. :lol:

I'm torn between this 

The CMC theme is the one I find myself skipping. I don't care for it.

And this. Though the CMC themesong was very classic 80's power ballad, and maybe that's why I can stomach it. Gotta Share, Gotta Care was so frelling awful that I can't even stand to listen to it.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

"Apples to the Core"

(shoot me)

That song was pretty mediocre and unmemorable, in my opinion. I walked into the Show Discussion topic expecting talk about the episode and not the song, given who it was just...eh, but, lo and behold, "OMG THAT SONG WAS SO GOOD I WUB IT 5EVER"

Eh. It's just so...overrated, it made me hate it. At least "Glass of Water" didn't get a great reception, because those two are pretty much neck and neck for my least favorite song of the series. I give the nod to "Apples to the Core" just for being overrated, though.

GHOSTIE WHY YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS

Seriously, I listened to Apples to the Core like 5 times on my way home from work today. So much love. :wub:

Pinkie Pie's histroy rap, Spike's version of the Cloudsdale anthem, Raise this Barn. All of these, to me, are rage-inducing and ear-raping travesties. In fact, this was my reaction when I first heard Pinkie Pie's history rap

Probably Glass of Water. I know that John de Lancie can't sing well, but Discord's singing feels painful to listen. I also dislike the speed of the song and how quiet it is. Definitely a forgettable song.

I also really dislike History of the Wonderbolts. I usually don't mind rap, but this song is too painful to listen. The visuals during that song didn't help, either.

Also... This Day Aria. *runs away from angry fans*

(edited)

I don't consider Spike singing the Anthem, You Gotta Share You Gotta Care etc. as songs. They weren't made to be a pleasure for ears...

Edited by Blobulle

• 7 months later...

Either Spike singing the Cloudsdale National Anthem or Awesome as I Wanna Be. I'm not saying Awesome as I Wanna Be is a terrible song in terms of how it sounds (it awesome) but it's terrible because it screams Rainbow's behaviour in May the Best Pet Win.

I disliked most of the songs from seasons 3 and 4, although there were a few good ones. I did like Bad Seed and Generosity.

The absolute worst one has to be "Raise This Barn". So you can count to 4, OK, that's not enough to write a song. Maybe I'm just not a country music fan, but even compared to other songs from the genre I couldn't stand it.

I also hated all of Pinkie Pride just because of the mediocre songs. If you hire a professional musician to guest star in your episode, you could at least have his songs be of professional quality as well!

And then there's Magical Mystery Cure, but I can't really comment on these songs because they were so unmemorable that I can't remember how any of them went.

Either Spike singing the Cloudsdale National Anthem or Awesome as I Wanna Be.

I think these songs were made bad on purpose, though.

Edited by Manman20x6

Out of every Season so far..

Season 1 - Giggle at the Ghosties

Season 2 - The Piggy Dance

Season 3 - Raise This Barn

Season 4 - Glass of Water (my least favorite song in the series thus far)

I didn´t like Morning in Ponyville neither the reprise, Life in Equestria. And another one would be You gotta share, you gotta share. I really don´t know if to think this one is bad or funny. Thats the only Pinkie song I dislike, all the other ones are so catchy and happy.

How can anyone not pick The Failure/Success Song? Of all the pointless excuses to sing with pointless non-lyrics, pointlessly attempting to dramatize whatever emotion they wanted to convey and dragging it out until the face-palming stupidity of the whole thing was beyond any...

Erm, yeah, that would probably get my vote.

I don't really like songs from the show, but if I have to take my least favorite it's gotta be the rap song by Pinkie Pie, Rap is like one of my least favorites genres of music, so I gotta go with this song obviously

A True True Friend.

Just uuuuuuuugh.

But I didn't like any songs from Season 3 onward save for a couple, so there are probably ones I just don't remember exist.

Edited by Dulset Tarn