Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite Song?

Caramel Apple

Tie between the intro theme and "You gotta share, you gotta care".

While Pinkie's Wonderbolts rap wasn't the greatest, the animators made up for it by showing us Vinyl without her glasses.  :lol:

Edited by Judgement

I might get backlash for this, but i really didn't liked the "Stop the bats" song, from Bats!

It just tries so hard to sound like a Tim Burton song, that it really didn't felt like a natural pony song.

It also dosen't help that i really don't like Bats! itself, because i think the conflict could have been solved in 2 minutes.

But i don't want to go on a rant here.

Those who like the song and episode, more power to you. I am not intending to ruin it for you.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I might get backlash for this, but i really didn't liked the "Stop the bats" song, from Bats!

It just tries so hard to sound like a Tim Burton song, that it really didn't felt like a natural pony song.

It also dosen't help that i really don't like Bats! itself, because i think the conflict could have been solved in 2 minutes.

But i don't want to go on a rant here.

Those who like the song and episode, more power to you. I am not intending to ruin it for you.

I guess this is more about the episode than the song, but to me the weird thing is that after Rarity and Dash join AJ's side, the natural expectation would be for Twilight and Pinkie to join Fluttershy's side. But then they just jump on the bandwagon for literally no reason so Fluttershy can be the lone "right" one (even though AJ was actually correct).

Edited by Dulset Tarn

I only actually like a select few tracks from the show's library. Thinking of it, I don't even remember some of these songs people are saying, likely because I just tuned them out.

I will say I didn't like Apples to the Core whatsoever :confused:Memorably bad in a soundtrack that is rather hard for me to remember unless I like it.

THIS ONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8okYgmHF8

I want to die every time I here it

This was also a bad one. I remember thinking "Oh god, I hope no one walks in while this is playing," and I usually am not a closeted brony whatsoever :confused: I watch the show, wear the shirts, carry my Rarity plushie around my house, and even to school every now and again, and I gotta say, this was probably one of the few times I felt embarrassed to be a fan of the show :please:

• Brohoof 1

Quite interesting how different everyone's tastes are :) A lot of songs mentioned in this thread are some of my favorites. Although in some cases, it does depend on what you're listening for. For example, I love Twilight's failure song, but mainly for the instrumental parts rather than the singing.

My least favorite is Raise This Barn. I really can't stand when songs repeat sections more than a few times.

Next worst is Spike trying to sing in Equestria Games, because it hits my musical cringe nerve, which is highly unpleasant.

Others that I don't necessarily hate, but usually skip over, are the Heart Carol, I've Got To Find A Way, Giggle At The Ghosties, and Hearts as Strong as Horses.

I don't like ''Glass Of Water'' and the Flim Flam Brothers song. I also don't like any of the Cheese Sandwich songs from ''Pinkie Pride'' 

Edited by Phill

I generally think that Daniel is a great songwriter for MLP:FiM, but most of Pinkie's songs, are terrible. I understand that there are meant to be cutsie and all, but other than Smile and the songs she sings in Pinkie Pride, they stink in my personal opinion.