Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twiliscael

Indeed, let's not start anything here when nothing needs to happen smile.png I've removed the comments and edited 92's other remaining post to not have any negatory content. Let's all just get along and be belly flashing bronies together, guys derpy_emoticon2.png

All right bro

(edited)

As odd as this trend is, I would probably still flash my belly button for you guys :P

You guys are awesome.

However, I have a few scars that I'm not really proud of, so I'm probably gonna pass

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 1

I believe that's an email attachment, bro img-1529223-2-ohmy.png You might need to put it on an image hosting site like Photobucket first, or you can use the attachments system of the forum to upload it from your computer directly.

Ah, thanks for the heads up; I'll fix that right away!

There, all better.  Now then, prepare yourselves everypony for NAVEL JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!

picture002_zps09a62442.jpg

Now then, now that that's out of the way, DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH BATMARES!!!!!!!!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

picture005_zps040cc93f.jpg

yay yay.png

• Brohoof 3

On 6/5/2013 at 10:45 PM, Shift said:

I need an adult img-1531233-1-sad.png

I await the day Feld0 stumbles upon this thread and becomes incredibly confused.

img-1531233-2-Feld0Ava.png "I...I don't get it. Why is everyone showing their torsos?"

img-1531233-3-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png  "Tis k, Feld. Boys are just being boys. This is what happens when 90% of your members are guys. Don't sweat it."

But nobody point the thread out to him. It has to be natural, or it isn't worth it.

• Brohoof 1

Who's ready to step it up a notch?

*grabs piercing gun and Rainbow Dash naval ring*

Well...? wink.png

The prophecy must be fulfilled...the merging of the pony and the human navel has been foretold since the beginning of time.

(I'd do it, but I want to get rid of the rest of this tummy first...almost there!! XD)

• Brohoof 1

On 6/6/2013 at 1:30 AM, AtomicBassCannon said:

Who's ready to step it up a notch?

*grabs piercing gun and Rainbow Dash naval ring*

Well...? img-1531684-1-wink.png

Well, I have been planning on getting my belly button pierced, for a while...

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...