Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most screwd up thing ive heard coming from little kids

Bowser

Well this may be some of the most saddest shit ive heard in my life.
These junior high school kids literally gave a student some candy. Sounds nice right? Well before they gave the student the candy the mixed it with dangerous drugs and it made the student lose his mind he hollusinated like crazy and he awoke in the hostpital with amnesia and all sorts of mental damages.

My comment: WHY WOULD these CHILDREN DO THIS!

This is probably the worst ive heard chldren do. ever scince that 11 year old got bullied to death. LITERALLY.
Man some insane things are happening.

Edited by Bowser
  • Brohoof 6

honestly i do not know i think they either stole from their parents and i doubt that the victim will ever be able to recover i wouldnt be suprised if this made news worldwide.

That is totally messed up. Mixing candy with dangerous drugs, what kind of sick freak does that? Bullying, and now this. I can see why people label our generation as mostly crazy and dangerous.

Well thats freaking messed up on like all kinds of levels. >_>. seriously why would you just torture that poor kid for no reason, heck why would you torture that kid at all? Now hes going to have his whole life screwed up because of that jerk and his inconsiderate behavior.

Things like this make me hate the generation I'm apart of >_>.

• Brohoof 1

Okay now...so you're telling me that there were some junior high kids

Who had mixed real drugs into the damn candy then gave it to some little kid

You know what? The only think that comes to my mind is

How the hell did those kids learn how to mix drugs with candy in the first place?

And what gave them the idea were they just all like

"OMG DIS IZ A SICK IDEA BRO, WE GUNNA DRUG UP SUM LITTLE SHIT WITH DRUG INJECTED CANDIES LOLOLOLOLOL"

• Brohoof 5

Well this may be some of the most saddest shit ive heard in my life.

These junior high school kids literally gave a student some candy. Sounds nice right? Well before they gave the student the candy the mixed it with dangerous drugs and it made the student lose his mind he hollusinated like crazy and he awoke in the hostpital with amnesia and all sorts of mental damages.

My comment: WHY WOULD CHILDREN DO THIS SHIT!

This is probably the worst ive heard chldren do. ever scince that 11 year old got bullied to death. LITERALLY.

What has this generation come to.

I understand that this upsets you however blaming an entire generation due to the actions based on a small group of kids is offensive and unfounded.

I hope that justice is served 

• Brohoof 2

Kids these days think it's cool to be mean. Kids are horrible these day thinking "I'll do this to impress these kids," and they kill someone. I agree, what has this generation come to?

Thanks and bro hoof /)

See what I put in bold there? I hate it when people judge a lot of people based on a small number of some mindless kids (who happen to be a part of that group) actions.

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 3

It's amazing what forces drive people to forget how to feel empathy for one another.   It's not a generational thing really, while there is more cruel humor available to us today, these incidents are as old as humanity.  

Stuff like this makes me realize why I came to enjoy MLP.  We need to all treat each other better. 

• Brohoof 4

See what I put in bold there? I hate it when people judge a lot of people based on a small number of some mindless kids (who happen to be a part of that group) actions.

Hey, I'm sorry. I meant to say some kids. I don't blame all kids, I know some who are great. I'll pay better attention to my words, and thanks for this. 

Bro  hoof /)

As bad as those 10 year old fucktards who kidnapped another 10 year old, tied him to a railroad track, tortured him and and killed him and left him to get run over by the next train...

• Brohoof 1

The worst that we did was offer a kid some chocolates that had chocolate Exlax chewables mixed in.

Admittedly, it was pretty terrible of us, but still funny when he went running out of class the period after.

I hope the kids that gave the kid the medicine or drugs got in deep motherbuckin' trouble.

It sickens me knowing i live in this world. 

Don't let this get you down. If we allow a group of ten year old kids to bring us down and give up then that is just sad. Don't give up to a group of delinquents.

• Brohoof 1

I hope the kids that gave the kid the medicine or drugs got in deep motherbuckin' trouble.

It sickens me knowing i live in this world. 

It's all the more reason to be kind to everyone you meet.  Even if they're massive jerks.  Chin up!  

Becoming bitter will only drag you down, for every one story like this, there are thousands of charity and kindness that don't get reported. Perception is important. 

• Brohoof 1

Once those kids are caught, let justice bite them hard, let them see what it's like to live in an environment of misery and hate, that'll teach them.

yes and it is a dangerous fallacy. 

Some kids are just not raised the right way, or they're given too much freedom and take advantage of it. It's like a Keep Calm and Flutter On situation.

Once those kids are caught, let justice bite them hard, let them see what it's like to live in an environment of misery and hate, that'll teach them.

Misery and hate will turn them from troublemaking kids into hardened criminals.   It's easy to exact revenge, it can be cathartic for the masses, but it solves nothing and only breeds more hate.  

They ought serve for their evil act, but be wary about letting it become about inflicting suffering upon the cruel, and not seeing justice done and bettering us all. 

Edited by Zain
  • Brohoof 3

Misery and hate will turn them from troublemaking kids into hardened criminals.   It's easy to exact revenge, it can be cathartic for the masses, but it solves nothing and only breeds more hate.  

They ought serve for their evil act, but be wary about letting it become about inflicting suffering upon the cruel, and not seeing justice done and bettering us all. 

I can see your point.

I mean, a second thought tells me that they should serve their time in jail and get a second chance at life since they're so young, so I guess they should go through mental rehabilitation before being reintegrated back into society.

Edited by Flow by Naru
  • Brohoof 1

so the kids who gave the candy to the other kid knew there was drugs in them? I am curious to know what kind of drugs and how the kids got access to them. If all the kids get caught the parents should get in sever trouble as well.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

The sad thing is, this doesn't surprise me. It happens. Take it from a 13-year-old. It's completely normal shit. Sure, most people wouldn't go this far, but I know people at my school who totally would. If you told me that one of my classmates had done this, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

My fucking generation. I know most people wouldn't put drugs in candy, but it's happened. My mom's friend's daughter was almost killed in a similar incident. Someone put drugs in her drink. Thank God her mother was a doctor, or she would have died.

• Brohoof 1