Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

Not likely as said before to be in the show's cannon. But still KILL IT WITH FIRE!

25yuswsw28295.gif

Aside from that how would it make any sense for Twilght and Blueblood to be in any kind of relationship. We already saw Rarity and Blueblood try and we saw the fallout from that situation and how Blueblood was just a panpared jerk in the end.

Okay I agreed with everything you said. 

those two have nothing in commen and Blueblood shouldnt be tied down to one mare, He should have a harem.

But I think its better than having a new prince appearing out of the blue at this point

What? So everypony can change exept for Blueblood?

So, most of the characters in this show appear out of no where with no kinda of back story. Like Twilight brother just came out of no where. The only reason they did no mention him, because it was not plot related at the time. So if a new prince just comes out of the blue, it well be for plot.

So, most of the characters in this show appear out of no where with no kinda of back story. Like Twilight brother just came out of no where. The only reason they did no mention him, because it was not plot related at the time. So if a new prince just comes out of the blue, it well be for plot.

Yeah But We never saw all of Twilights childhood, we never saw anyones childhood.

Like I said I would rather have Blueblood and Twilight than a prince who just came out ofnowhere.

besides most proplem with everybody here is Blueblood but forget than the whole meaing of "Keep calm and flutter on" Was that everypony deserves a second chance

I'm pretty sure this is either fake, or the fact that hasbro's toys don't really follow cannon is going to play into the fact that this won't actually happen.

I don't see why they'd do this anyways.. Blueblood is a total jerk, I don't see any logical reason for him and twilight to have a baby. Plus he hasn't shown in forever.

Highly doubt this actually happens. Its just another toy hasbro randomly wanted to make.

THE GRAMMAR IN THAT DESCRIPTION! IT BURNS MY SOUL!

This has to be fake, there is no other possible explanation, although I'm not sure what is with the "Argument and Photoshop montage art by Invisible Ponyman" is all about. I'm almost certain this is fake though. 

I'm pretty sure this is either fake, or the fact that hasbro's toys don't really follow cannon is going to play into the fact that this won't actually happen.

I don't see why they'd do this anyways.. Blueblood is a total jerk, I don't see any logical reason for him and twilight to have a baby. Plus he hasn't shown in forever.

Highly doubt this actually happens. Its just another toy hasbro randomly wanted to make.

Actually he was shown twice in season 2. While it took like two seasons for Trixie to return and have an important role.sure he was an asshole but Trixie was a bitch but she apologized in the end of magic duel

Okay I have seen some truly bizarre pairings but Twilight and Prince Blueblood? All I can say to that is

I mean seriously even if this is in fact real that will never never never happen in the show. If Blueblood got a mare pregnant it would probably be the result of a one night stand or some other kind of fling as I really don't see him being tied down to one mare. And Twilight just dosen't seem like she would go for a stallion like Blueblood.

Well here is where this was originally posted on deviantart: http://invisibleguy-ponyman.deviantart.com/art/Just-possibilities-359640750

It seems like its fake. Invisibleguy Ponyman doesn't make it clear. But then he called it "Just possibilities..." so yeah.

Let me ask you, Is Invisibleguy Ponyman has any connection to the stuff/Hasbro? if not then this is fake. If yes then there either trolling us or it will happen and another trust the fans Vs the show is ruint forever war accures

Everypony calm down, it's not a real toy. Look at the bottom- it says right there that it's photoshopped. I saw this on Facebook, and the person who posted it said it was fake. No big deal here.

Yeah But We never saw all of Twilights childhood, we never saw anyones childhood.

Like I said I would rather have Blueblood and Twilight than a prince who just came out ofnowhere.

besides most proplem with everybody here is Blueblood but forget than the whole meaing of "Keep calm and flutter on" Was that everypony deserves a second chance

True, but we are never going to see all of Twilights childhood and we may never get to see it.

Also, why is it so important for the princes to have some meaning into Twilights past? Cadences was her foal sitter and her friend. Twilight is not going to meet every princes in the Kingdom and their might be some who don't live in Canterlot. So I would go with a new character then a new one. Besides it would be even odder if there was just 1 princes in the whole land.

True everyone deserves a second changes and maybe he well get one. But I don't think it well be to marry Twilight. 

True, but we are never going to see all of Twilights childhood and we may never get to see it.

Also, why is it so important for the princes to have some meaning into Twilights past? Cadences was her foal sitter and her friend. Twilight is not going to meet every princes in the Kingdom and their might be some who don't live in Canterlot. So I would go with a new character then a new one. Besides it would be even odder if there was just 1 princes in the whole land.

True everyone deserves a second changes and maybe he well get one. But I don't think it well be to marry Twilight. 

Who said they need to get married to have a foal....on a serious note Blueblood and Twilight might actually known each other before she moved to ponyvill. seeing how they live in the same town and Twi is Cellys student and Twilight was hanging out alot with Bluebloods cousin or maybe even sister.

besides its not like its the first time a socailly awkard girl was paired with a Jerk popular guy. he might change like John Tucker did

This is almost as fake as Equestria Girls, i know Hasbro doesn't keep up with their own show but still... now matter how stupid they make themselves out to be they would never do something like THAT............ would they?

Actually he was shown twice in season 2. While it took like two seasons for Trixie to return and have an important role.sure he was an asshole but Trixie was a bitch but she apologized in the end of magic duel

Well idk. i didn't know Blueblood showed in S2 at all, but I still think that atleast Trixie had redeeming qualities, and a fanbase behind her.

Trixie is just kinda cocky I guess, shes not really ultra terrible. Even after Magic duel she still shows shes cocky :P.

I just can't see Blueblood and Twilight together ever. It just doesn't sound like it'd make sense, besides Twilights very.. Simple with her design of clothing and such, and not really the royalty snob type of pony that Blueblood is, they just don't seem very compatible.

I think its just a toy they're selling just for the heck of it.

If this toy is real, someone from Hasbro should be bucked in the crotch.

I mean seriously, slapping a pair of wings on Twilight wasn't bad enough, now she has to bear Blueblood's child? happy.png

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

Well idk. i didn't know Blueblood showed in S2 at all, but I still think that atleast Trixie had redeeming qualities, and a fanbase behind her.

Trixie is just kinda cocky I guess, shes not really ultra terrible. Even after Magic duel she still shows shes cocky :P.

I just can't see Blueblood and Twilight together ever. It just doesn't sound like it'd make sense, besides Twilights very.. Simple with her design of clothing and such, and not really the royalty snob type of pony that Blueblood is, they just don't seem very compatible.

I think its just a toy they're selling just for the heck of it.

Blueblood Is Celestias Nephew, And I doubt she would not care about his attitude, perhabs she is always trying to change him? also in sweet and Elite he was shown RIGHT NEXT to Rarity, implying they have forgoting about the Gala. Those two facts beat any "Redeeming qualitys" Trixie had

-Becomes Princess

-Instantly has sex with Prince

What?

Not only would this be the most BullS**t idea, but it wouldn't even make sense. I mean, Twilight would probably prefer someone much better than Blueblood. Also, I would say that Twilight is much to young to give birth. Unless becoming an alicorn gives you a couple of years...

Please, say it isn't so!

• Brohoof 1

Blueblood Is Celestias Nephew, And I doubt she would not care about his attitude, perhabs she is always trying to change him? also in sweet and Elite he was shown RIGHT NEXT to Rarity, implying they have forgoting about the Gala. Those two facts beat any "Redeeming qualitys" Trixie had

Its possible I guess. I thought Rarity was hanging around Fancy Pants though during Sweet and Elite, I probably missed the scene with them together i guess.

I feel like speaking of Rarity she'd be kinda jealous of Twilight if Blueblood and her where married.

Who knows I guess, but I really hope hasbro doesn't actually do this.. This would be flat out dumb. Twilight with wings is a thing I'm indifferent to, but this would just be weird...

Its possible I guess. I thought Rarity was hanging around Fancy Pants though during Sweet and Elite, I probably missed the scene with them together i guess.

I feel like speaking of Rarity she'd be kinda jealous of Twilight if Blueblood and her where married.

Who knows I guess, but I really hope hasbro doesn't actually do this.. This would be flat out dumb. Twilight with wings is a thing I'm indifferent to, but this would just be weird...

Yeah it was during a song so I dont blame you.

And I dont think she would be jealous because 1) She doesnt care about him anymore and perhabs is friends with him due to the scenes of sweet and elite. 2) she wasnt jealous of Twi when she became a princess, atleast for now.

And I agree they shouldnt do this, atleast not like this, not just pair them and have them have kids just for toys. Perhabs have them as a couple and have Twila shown in 4.5 or something. but this is just stupid

• Brohoof 1

Please stop freaking out, I'm nearly 100% positive this is fake. It's a photoshopped Princess Skyla toy from what I can tell. I really, really doubt Twilight x Blueblood would ever be canon. Besides, the grammar on it is pretty bad. I'm pretty sure they proofread their toy packaging.

• Brohoof 1

Who said they need to get married to have a foal....on a serious note Blueblood and Twilight might actually known each other before she moved to ponyvill. seeing how they live in the same town and Twi is Cellys student and Twilight was hanging out alot with Bluebloods cousin or maybe even sister.

besides its not like its the first time a socailly awkard girl was paired with a Jerk popular guy. he might change like John Tucker did

Why would they have a kid if they aren't married? I just don't think that would be a good idea and I'm pretty sure that would be a pretty bad message to tell kids.

Still you have your ideas and I have my ideas. You think this idea is good and should shine on so everyone can see it. While I think this is a terrible idea and should be barred in a hole were no one can find it. So I'm just done talking about this.

It's fake.

My guess is Photoshopped'd as well. Not cause it says in the description, but what bad work they did at it, I could do the same with only my two weeks of photoshop knowledge.

Also, since when does Hasbro make old characters return?

New Characters = More Toys.

Seriously, what little girl would buy something from Blueblood? Now, make a flawless new character like Shining Armor, and leave it to the writers to fix him. That's what they do :3

• Brohoof 1

I am almost 10000001% certain that is a photoshop of this legitamate toy.  Incidentally note that everything including the position is identical save for the coloration and the name which is not hard to do in photoshop.

Without further adieu I present Princess SKYLA, Cadance and Shining's daughter....

1355335293399.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure why anyone is taking this seriously.  It's pretty clearly a photoshop- it even says so at the bottom of the image. 

Furthermore, if Twilight was going to get *married* and *have a kid* (I doubt that they'd have her bear a foal out of wedlock) ,A) We would have heard about this from somewhere other than a blurb on a questionable photoshopped image, and B ) There would be a huge promotion tied in a la the Royal Canterlot Wedding and Princess Coronation "events". 

But Twilight Sparkle and Blueblood 1) getting married and 2) having children, being brought up as an aside in one highly dubious blurb?  Yeah, I smell BS.

• Brohoof 1