Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

> Baby of Princess Twilight and Prince Blueblood

>BABY

>MARRIED TO PRINCE BLUEBLOOD

>BLUEBLOOD

What in the actual hell. I don't care if this isn't real, the very idea is just...

No a simple reaction is not enough, this needs to be put in song

Alicorn twilight+prince blueblood... No,just no.But even if that toy is real,there is no way Twilight and Blueblood would get married.

If they did get married equestria would blow up :o.

Haha how cute; I love the name Twila... but.... Prince Blueblood and Twilight Sparkle? NOPE. Will never happen unless the writers are chained and whipped by Hasbro until they make it a thing.

omg princess Twila... so cute XD

Didn't believed it one bit. The dead giveaway on that picture was Twila, and that's not even a real name. Plus, Blueblood's a dummy and there was no possible way he would marry Twilight. It all just seems impossible.

Weirdly enough, there's a part of me that wants this to become canon. It would be funny to see:

- Mass fandom freakout. People screaming 'the show is ruined!'

- Eventual arguments in writers' favour. "Well, duh! There was blatant foreshadowing! Cadence is a non immortal alicorn who gets married, so it was obvious Twilight would as well!" And a little bit of... "Twilight's saved Equestria tons of times and helped her friends! She deserves to get laid!" Followed by... "The writers know what they're doing! Think of the new episode possibilities! I can't believe how close minded some bronies are. What happened to 'love and tolerate'?"

tongue.png

• Brohoof 2

I swear I actually remember seeing this in a toy shop? I didn't dare pick it up to examine it closer though, because I already felt silly in public just staring at it.

Still, Twilight and Blueblood would be such a terrible couple. It almost feels as if Hasbro are intentionally trying to give us a swift kick in the crotch as they make off with their profit.

mlfw9308-tumblr_mj319qKTuh1rwjucyo1_1280

Twilight Sparkle and Blueblood TOGETHER?
If this is real, Hasbro, I think I might flip a few tables. WHO WOULD WANT TO DATE HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO RARITY?! I'M PRETTY SURE I SAW THE LATER CHRISTENING HIS OWN SHIP THE SS HINDENTANIC!

Twilight? And Prince BLUEBLOOD?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY? Twilight is WAY to good for the likes of Prince Blueblood. If Twilight DID have a filly, I would think it would be with North Star or something, not Blueblood

That settles it! Pro-Twila 4 life! laugh.png

Twiblood = OTP! After everything she's done for Equestria, this is one princess who deserves to be porked! Cue redemption episode for Blueblood followed by hearts and hooves day! Come on guys! He deserves a second chance! And maybe a third... and forth... and fifth... and sixth... and oh god, Twilight, have you put on weight?

• Brohoof 1

That settles it! Pro-Twila 4 life! img-1294498-1-laugh.png

Twiblood = OTP! After everything she's done for Equestria, this is one princess who deserves to be porked! Cue redemption episode for Blueblood followed by hearts and hooves day! Come on guys! He deserves a second chance! And maybe a third... and forth... and fifth... and sixth... and oh god, Twilight, have you put on weight?

I know right. dem bronies will be bitching and it will be funny to see.

and what I hate is that some bronies want trixie Gilda or even Chrysalis to redeem but not blueblood.

I know right. dem bronies will be bitching and it will be funny to see.

and what I hate is that some bronies want trixie Gilda or even Chrysalis to redeem but not blueblood.

Weirdly enough, I can see how they could accomplish his redemption in an episode. Say the mane six are visiting Canterlot and Blueblood is spotted acting all depressed because he can't seem to make friends, and all the mares he likes end up hating him. I'd see him as someone who doesn't realise the negative effects of his actions, but is taught how to be a nice pony through the help of the Elements of Harmony. Throughout the episode Rarity could act really distant and annoyed with him, refusing to help, but the episode could end with him apologising to her and them becoming good friends. (Or maybe more? Romance isn't out of the question for a kid's show, especially when G2 was chock-full of it)

Having looked at this thread (and image) for the first time, I thought "is this some kind of joke? have Hasbro lost their minds?". Because come on like! Blueblood's a selfish, ignorant buck and Twilight is his total opposite. HOW IN PONY HELL COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE COMMITTED THE REPRODUCTIVE ACT KNOWING THIS?!!!!!

*pulls out AK47* someone's gonna pay for this.......no one dares degrade my Twily like that.........

Having looked at this thread (and image) for the first time, I thought "is this some kind of joke? have Hasbro lost their minds?". Because come on like! Blueblood's a selfish, ignorant buck and Twilight is his total opposite. HOW IN PONY HELL COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE COMMITTED THE REPRODUCTIVE ACT KNOWING THIS?!!!!!

*pulls out AK47* someone's gonna pay for this.......no one dares degrade my Twily like that.........

Dude I think your overreacting. this clearly is a joke but dont let it go over your head.

Besides why is it that everybody wants bullies like Trixie and Gilda to return and befriend the Mane six but not Blueblood?

Dude I think your overreacting. this clearly is a joke but dont let it go over your head.

Besides why is it that everybody wants bullies like Trixie and Gilda to return and befriend the Mane six but not Blueblood?

LOL, don't worry it. I was joking. Sorry to have overdone it, I was just trying to exaggerate how preposterous the whole idea of Twilight and Blueblood being together sounded. I mean, can you see Twilight with the guy at all?! It would be totally idiotic of her, to say the most. Anyway, I wasn't too outraged, just a tad surprised. Had to say something, you know?

• Brohoof 2

Trixie?? Really??. Why would Twilight pick her out of all the Mares in Equestria!?. She is a stuck up loser, such a horrible pony.

Fixed it for ya buddy.

BTW why are people still taking this seriously? *facehoof* Joke pic is joke

Comic Senpppai. doki doki doki

Edited by 100 beasts kaidou

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but I ABSOLUTELY love her colour scheme..

But..I mean...

The...Ehh..

Hashbro. You ain't the fanbase. Bad shipping is a no-go. 

Twilight doesn't deserve such a meanie! I really hope he changed his ways, if this picture is real...

Man though. It would probably be awkward around Rarity, though. He was a total meanie butt to her, and now he does the naught with Twilight and possibly gets with him? Geh.  

Oh. And the name is shudder worthy. Twila. Eh. 

Twila.
Skyla.

Man. So original.   Parents these days.

Oh...Um. Hey. Wouldn't it kinda be awkward family-wise, too? Cadence is a niece somewhere in the family. She's with Shining. I think Blueblood is Celestia's nephew, correct? I don't know much about family trees, but ain't Cadence and Twilight somewhat related now then? Leading to Blueblood being related to Twilight, too..

I'm sorry, but I ABSOLUTELY love her colour scheme..

But..I mean...

The...Ehh..

Hashbro. You ain't the fanbase. Bad shipping is a no-go. 

Twilight doesn't deserve such a meanie! I really hope he changed his ways, if this picture is real...

Man though. It would probably be awkward around Rarity, though. He was a total meanie butt to her, and now he does the naught with Twilight and possibly gets with him? Geh.  

Oh. And the name is shudder worthy. Twila. Eh. 

Twila.

Skyla.

Man. So original.   Parents these days.

Oh...Um. Hey. Wouldn't it kinda be awkward family-wise, too? Cadence is a niece somewhere in the family. She's with Shining. I think Blueblood is Celestia's nephew, correct? I don't know much about family trees, but ain't Cadence and Twilight somewhat related now then? Leading to Blueblood being related to Twilight, too..

Please tell me your kidding, Its pretty clear its a photoshopped Princess Skyla. 

Also for the family tree thing Cadence is adopted....And funny thing is that in where i live in cousins can get married...

Please tell me your kidding, Its pretty clear its a photoshopped Princess Skyla. 

Also for the family tree thing Cadence is adopted....And funny thing is that in where i live in cousins can get married...

Why am I the one being targeted? :/ Heck, my post was mainly commenting on the relationship. I pretty much only commented on the toy's colour scheme, on the topic of itself. Heck, I know that it could easily be a photoshopped picture. Probably from this picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IopiN8LTqYA/UEkaLlhDjaI/AAAAAAAA20c/tA22ECmwIuY/s1600/spin_prod_728088312.jpg But, as said, I mainly just commented on the relationship itself. ^-^; I know it ain't gonna be real. :U 

And I've never read the book where it says Cadence is adopted, so I didn't know. I said "Cadence is a niece somewhere in the family." I never implied anything else. U3U 

Why am I the one being targeted? :/ Heck, my post was mainly commenting on the relationship. I pretty much only commented on the toy's colour scheme, on the topic of itself. Heck, I know that it could easily be a photoshopped picture. Probably from this picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IopiN8LTqYA/UEkaLlhDjaI/AAAAAAAA20c/tA22ECmwIuY/s1600/spin_prod_728088312.jpg But, as said, I mainly just commented on the relationship itself. ^-^; I know it ain't gonna be real. :U 

And I've never read the book where it says Cadence is adopted, so I didn't know. I said "Cadence is a niece somewhere in the family." I never implied anything else. U3U 

I am sorry if I offended you I know you were joking and so was I. almost every post in this thread is a joking post :P i like to move it move it