Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

Well,there's no saying Blueblood couldn't change.Trixie and Discord had no problem doing so...I'm still not saying it's likely that Blueblood and Twilight could be a couple.Twilight just seems too intelligent to be with someone of his stature.

If it is real we can probably expect a lot of shipping and fanfic's relating to the future where Blueblood turns 'nice'.Also we can expect that the staff of Hasbro are like that of Shyamalan's shoddy Avatar: The last airbender movie.A little uneducated.

Hasbro toy sales rep: "Twilight's a princess..And so is Prince Blueblood..They'd be perfect together!Let's make a baby and sell it to those little girls!I'm sure they won't notice that it never happened in the show!".

Hasbro toy sales rep2: "Yes yes.She'll look simply beautiful next to our pink Celestia toy!".

Deathflame

• Brohoof 1

wait uhhhh...I need to throw up...

tumblr_megqdsLEpM1qbrrny.gif

I know that this is an official toy from hasbro from what I can see, but hell...she has Sweetie Belle's pattern, this can't be true D:<

but in case that this ABOMINATION is included in the show...

at least Rarity is safe :D

87f8951b.jpg

(edited)

So I take it this remains unconfirmed as to whether it's real or a Photoshoop...?

Actually, I'm not worried either way. I remember one of the DVD covers saying something about how Rarity's dream is to make an outfit for Celestia at the Gala or something, and I distinctly remember a couple of cards in my collection of blind bags having names that don't match the images...

Toys ? show. Thankfully. I'm just glad they're two separate entities. Hasbro seems to be keeping its hands off the show, which looks like a very smart move when you see stuff like this. tongue.png

Edited by Questio and Ashling

well considering this is from the same people with in their own blindbags mix up soarin and spitfires names...yes..im NOT kidding and are out to make a buck wherever they can this does not seem to far out of the box for them to try and pull off, that being said they had to market this kid with a royal parrent,even tho we all know twilight wouldent touch blueblood with a ten foot pole that was equipted with a tazer blueblood seems to oddly enough be the only male of the royal family....

I believe in the grey area and ponies and people can change in writing..however just on a base personality even if blueblood was a nice fellow and such he would not mesh well with twilights personality.

Oh ponies, lets just hope its fake.... if its not we deffinately missed a series or somfin... blink.png  and i think we might have to go murder Prince Blueblood...angry.png

I honestly think there is no need to worry. If it's real, just for toyselling. You see, I doubt there will be any romance in the show containing the mane 6. It'd be very out of place. The show is not about the power of love or the importance of having a lover, but about the value and the magic of friendship.

Actually, this would make a good episode: Twilight supposed to marry Blueblood because royalty. But in the end, everything will be okay of course.

Hasbro seems to be keeping its hands off the show

Well... that's not entirely true. Hasbro does have impact on the show. The entire concept of princess Cadance being an alicorn was their idea, as well as the permanent removal of Derpy Hooves. We can't really blame them for it, though. It's a company and they're doing their job: earning money.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, this would make a good episode: Twilight supposed to marry Blueblood because royalty. But in the end, everything will be okay of course.

sounds a little disappointing, Prince Blueblood should be either used as a comical relief character who just pisses off everypony, or become a villain as he is sick and tired of living under His aunts shadows. But bringing him back just so he will be forced to marry twilight is sexist

Oh my god. To be honest this better be a joke. Because Blueblood is seriously not the type of guy that girls should be marrying.

Oh, sweet Celestia, Please say it's not true!!!! Twilight and- *shudder* I can't even- *gag* I mean that's ju- *gag* They can't do that!!!! no, No , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Blueblood ain't worthy of Twilight Sparkle. Anyways, these toys are just a way to make money and have no influence on the show itself. Thank god.

*Kidnaps Blueblood and slaps him multiple times*

First off, if Hasbro makes this canon...

They better barricade the HQ, a riot will form.

The shippers....

ALL THE SHIPS.

Blueblood is an asshole. Nuff said. Twilight is the bucking ruler of friendship.

Also, this kinda looks more like Cadence and Shining's child.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

1. I think this is a bad idea. It feels like there are planning to stack a shit ton of events on Twily."Oh hey, we already made her a princess, lets rush her into marriage and pregnancy." It basically seems that Hasbro is trying to make more money.

2. Its probably fake. The credits mention Photoshop.

3. If its real, then it going to be cannon. Why would they introduce a random, non-cannon pony? 

4. If anyone is going to breed, its going to be Cadance and Shining Armor. They have been together for a full season now and rule a kingdom. It seems more logical than Twilight giving birth to that..... thing D:

5. "Parents are going to be mad at pregnancy in a kids show" Bullshit. Adventure Time got away with it and no one said 1 complaint. 

Edited by PerfectBio

• 1 month later...

At first I was like,wut? Then I clicked it and fell out of my chair. You know, I'm starting to hate Hasbro even more now. I thought her children would be unicorns though because originally she was an unicorn. I can't accept this! I am going to march over to Hasbro and bitch-slap everybody.

I thought Twi would be the kind of mare who would saving herself for marriage. If they are going to give her a filly, then at least give her a better name. Twilight. Twila. How original! I support Princess Skyla though because she looks like Cadence and Armour's foal.

I might be wrong though.

She looks cute anyways. Where did you find that picture at?

It's fake.

My guess is Photoshopped'd as well. Not cause it says in the description, but what bad work they did at it, I could do the same with only my two weeks of photoshop knowledge.

Also, since when does Hasbro make old characters return?

New Characters = More Toys.

Seriously, what little girl would buy something from Blueblood? Now, make a flawless new character like Shining Armor, and leave it to the writers to fix him. That's what they do :3

Please stop freaking out, I'm nearly 100% positive this is fake. It's a photoshopped Princess Skyla toy from what I can tell. I really, really doubt Twilight x Blueblood would ever be canon. Besides, the grammar on it is pretty bad. I'm pretty sure they proofread their toy packaging.

I am almost 10000001% certain that is a photoshop of this legitamate toy.  Incidentally note that everything including the position is identical save for the coloration and the name which is not hard to do in photoshop.

Without further adieu I present Princess SKYLA, Cadance and Shining's daughter....

img-1280997-1-1355335293399.png

Guise...

I thought we already agreed this shit was fake. The photo, the facts, the everything.

But then again, we are talking about Ha$bro.

Yeah, I can tell it's a fake.

I already heard this was a hoax just after the last time I saw this months ago.

And I think I heard Meghan McCarthy try to tell us fans that we've been overestimating  Hasbro's control over the show, that Hasbro only meddles once in a while and the studio does have a voice of protest when necessary.

And I'm sure the studio knows that not even with the best writing talent in the world they could in no way get audiences to accept the Twilight/Prince Blueblood pairing, especially with the shippers among the fanbase.

And i think readers of the fanfic 'Past Sins' might be upset if it ever did turn out canon, which I know it won't.

Pfft, people think this toy is real? That's rich. Look, everyone, as an MLP collector (of every generation), I can indeed confirm that this is fake. I go to stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, etc.) all the time looking for ponies, and I have never seen this so called "Princess Twila" toy. And, it really doesn't take much to see that this is fake.

For starters, read the bottom of the image. It states "argument and PHOTOSHOP montage art by Invisibleguy Ponyman". That right there should make it obvious that it's fake. Furthermore, a simple search of "Princess Twilia" on Google results in an ask blog on Tumblr, and speculation of this very image. If this were real, we'd be seeing results from MLP sites about the toy, where you can buy it and so on. Another thing that confirms this image as fake is this page right here:

http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/fim_sosoft.html

This is a My Little Pony collector fansite called Strawberry Reef. As you can see, they keep track of every MLP toy. Do you see "Princess Twila" anywhere on the page? No.

Also, I have an account over on the MLP collectors forum, MLP Arena. I just searched "Princess Twila" and got no results. Now you're probably thinking "doesn't that just mean no one there knows about the toy". Yeeeaaahhhh, no. MLP Arena has a lot of members, and believe me, if this toy was real, there'd be at least one person who would have posted about it. Every time a new toy is revealed or is seen on TaoBao (a Chinese auction site where MLP prototypes often show up), a thread is made about said toy. And there is no thread about this so-called "Princess Twila", not even a mention of her in any post, and as I said, there are a lot of members there.

This is fake, people. I'm baffled at the fact that this thread is still going on (six pages, seriously?) when it's not very hard to find out that this is fake. Why are people still discussing this?

EDIT:

@Perfect Bio

The Princess Skyla toy is real. I've seen her in stores. However, she is not the daughter of Cadance and Shining Armor.

Edited by TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

When I first read the post, I was about ready to whip out a gun and start shooting people. Then, when I saw the toy, I burst out in laughter. Don't get mad, anypony, it was photoshopped.

My reaction to reading the threads title.

rage-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-27

lol but seriously..

I would never in the lifespan of the universe, even come close to approving this shipping, especially not that...toy thing.  :blink:

I'm definitely going to say that I think(and hope...really really hope) that this has no relevance to the series at all.

All of my nope. Even though it's fake Twilight and Prince Blueblood are just not compatible.  Why would they make Twilight's daughter a narcissist.  I'm glad it's photo-shopped. 

Edited by Dusty Soul

NONONONO..Isn't Prince Blueblood that rude dude that Rarity went out with?? Twilight's too Good for him even if she is an Egghead  :derp:  And the baby looks like Princess Skyla 

Edited by Cheerful_Heart