Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alicorn Twilight and Prince BlueBlood's Baby ?!?!?

MallowMelt

Well guys, it's been nice knowing you all.  If this becomes canon I'm gone for good.  Actually, there's two options.

1.) Leave the fandom or start a sub-fandom.

2.)  Occupy Hasbro-studio's parking lot 2013.

Perhaps Hasbro was bought out by Micro-Transactions.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?312,313,874,64954296

... Or Twilight is now a rape victim.

Yeah, great idea Hasbro.  Use the only male prince that's not related to her and mate them off like sheep, even if he is the biggest dick-head in Equestria because its that hard to create a new character right?

So if this is real, I guess Hasbro's master plan is to cycle through the main six like they are disposable tools and make way for some really shallow characters.  Fuck Hasbro.

My only hope lies in the fact that, if you look closely, the bottom right of the cartridge looks photo-shopped.

Just found out its photoshopped.  Relief.

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, fairly new here, and, um, well, who is BlueBlood? Sorry, I'm really new and trying to get used to the cannon characters... I just joined :P

He's a prince that was portrayed as coldhearted and narcissistic at the Great Galloping Gala, whence he was Rarity's date.

He's this guy

Prince_Blueblood_ID_S1E03.png

He's a prince that was portrayed as coldhearted and narcissistic at the Great Galloping Gala, whence he was Rarity's date.

He's this guy

Prince_Blueblood_ID_S1E03.png

Wait how is he a coldhearted. Narcissistic maybe but he never harmed anyone and he was pretty much a pony version of zapp brannigan, just less of a pervert

• 2 months later...

This is horrible, they monstrosity of the crime committed is unfathomable. I am to horrified to look at that THING directly. What has Hasbro done. They created monster. Why would Twilight Sparkle ever fall in love and have a baby with that stuck-up, conceited, and full of himself Prince Blue blood. All bronies every where fell ashamed of its creation. But on the plus side, it looks fake.

• Brohoof 1

*still trying to figure out this site  :blink: *

Obviously photoshopped, and thank goodness.  Like many others have said, Twilight and Blueblood have had no interaction, and even if they did I seriously doubt Twilight would see anything in him.  So rude and selfish.  :eww:

How'd he ever become royalty? >_>

Edited by Miz-Jynx
  • Brohoof 1

Ha bluebird.. he's not even major background charactor XD i'd say dotcor whooves for Twilight :D it'd be interesting if its possible

But still, cant imagine twilight dating somepony

Edited by woong712
  • Brohoof 1

img-1277269-1-Twibabyjpgqu.jpg

Ok so this is my first time posting a new topic, so please be gentle.

I saw this on facebook and my jaw dropped. Please tell me this is a joke? Has hasbro really gone down this bad?

Thoughts? Personally, I'm petrified.

Please tell me this is a joke? I have no idea what to believe anymore @________@

It looks fake but, considering the weird things in the fandom going on now Im not even sure

Hasbro is exploiting Twilight's princess status as attempt to get more spoiled toddlers to buy toys. They don't care that Blueblood's a dick.

Here's a link to the deviantART profile of this image's creator. He himself has stated the image to be a complete fake; so you all have nothing to worry about.

That being said, little reason remains for this thread to remain open. It would only hypothesise the bearing this arrangement would have on the show, which does end up being quite repetitive and not enough to keep this thread going. With that, I'm going to lock this up.

• Brohoof 2