Do you like to go clubbing?

Planty

143 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like to go clubbing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Underage

I love going out dancing with my friends and I used to go out a few nights a week when I was at uni. I'm not all about getting totally hammered every time I go out, but I don't see anything wrong with going out for a few drinks and having a dance at the end of the week!

I've never been clubbing.  It does not appeal to me.  Too many people too close together, loud music, drinking(I don't drink), dancing(I don't dance).  I much prefer to stay at home and read or play video games or paint my toy ponies.  I party soft and alone.

I'd love to but I'm only 14. :/

My sister who's in Uni at the moment goes clubbing often with her friends and says it's the most fun experience.

I live in a conservative-ish household, so they don't like me being out too late anyway. My family has this idea that because I am quiet that I wouldn't find drinking and clubbing very fun. But I would like to go, it seems fun. Also, I like to dance even when I'm not very good at it. 

That's a big ole bottle of nope. It's loud and the music and people are annoying. Every once in awhile I'll get dragged out to a club with some friends but I always end up sitting at the table and keeping an eye on their drinks while they're on the floor. Also it costs money which I'd rather spend on other things

I was about to post in this thread only to remember I already replied to it two years ago, and I was about to say almost exactly the same things.  :P

So the bottom line is no, I still do not like to go clubbing. If I did, I'd spend the whole time sitting in the corner trying not to shut down from sensory overload.

I don't, no. I'm scared of the people there, I can't dance, not a huge fan of the music they play (or the volume it's at), and I'm not really that interested in drinking. =/ Plus, I wouldn't even know what to do if I went to one :P

Oh man, somebody already did the baby seal joke. I wanted to do that baby seal joke.

But anyway, no, not really. I tried it a few times in my yoof but never really got into that whole scene. I'm more of a pub person than a club person.

Edited by Vital Spark

I don't, no. I'm scared of the people there, I can't dance, not a huge fan of the music they play (or the volume it's at), and I'm not really that interested in drinking. =/ Plus, I wouldn't even know what to do if I went to one :P

T's Complete Guide to Clubbing:

Step 1. T-shirt

Step 2. Alcohol

Step 3. Bob Head

Step 4. Pump Fist

Step 5. ?

Step 6. Sexey Party

Step 7. Pancakes of Regret

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I'd honestly rather get clubbed over the head than go clubbing. I don't like clubs, bars, parties, drugs, alcohol or music turned up to the distortion point. Clubs are chaotic, noisy and I don't honestly see how anyone can convince themselves they're having a good time in such an atmosphere. I've never been to a club and have no intention of doing so ever. When I see club scenes in movies I often cringe and look for the fast forward button. Not my kind of habitat.  

NOPE.

I have been to clubs in the past when it was expected of me but I have always preferred a pub without music so you can talk, unless i've gone to a pub to see a band.

I think this comes from preferring rock music to club music.

The only clubbing I have done was before the smoking ban was introduced so I always arrived home reeking of smoke :yeahno:

• 3 weeks later...

Not interested in that at all. Getting knocked around in a crowd, choking on cigarette smoke and going deaf from the noise sounds pretty lame to me. I prefer to hear myself think when I seek any form of entertainment. And I prefer to do most stuff by myself anyway, so it would be a big fail in every category for me.

Edited by Narcissus