Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

So here`s my drawings ^^.I been drawing for a week now and each picture takes about 1-4 hours to finish, plz say what u think /Greetings Vinyl Ps.the cave thingy is ugly cuz i didn`t have any sketch there to go on....

post-13704-0-58055500-1363444648_thumb.png

post-13704-0-58488400-1363444685_thumb.png

post-13704-0-19798400-1363444695_thumb.png

post-13704-0-00532800-1363444713_thumb.jpg

post-13704-0-55280400-1363444942_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Nice but im the true Vinyl mwahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha lol

What program did you use?

I really wanna know how people draw so good on the computer it makes no sence so can i have the name of the program.

Sure^^! I`am not trying to RP as vinyl i just like the name^^ i use a free program called "painttool SAI" and thanks^^ also i am pretty new to this forum^^

Now THOSE are beast drawings. I especially love the first Fluttershy one. The only fib I have is that you should make the colors a bit more show accurate, as Twilight is too dark along with Fluttershy's hair. Great job though!

• Brohoof 1

Now THOSE are beast drawings. I especially love the first Fluttershy one. The only fib I have is that you should make the colors a bit more show accurate, as Twilight is too dark along with Fluttershy's hair. Great job though!

hrm yeah..the last one with twi and fluttershy wasn`t complete and i know what u mean..i just felt for playing with my friend insted of drawing the whole day...cuz if i would fix that i would need to almost re-make whol twi :/

Those look great!

Especially the last one.

I need to start drawing more.

My sister made front of my drawing, she said it looked like a distorted dog/cow..

Thanks actually the last one is twi a little to dark but i appreciate u like it^^ and i hope it goes well with your drawings /vinyl^^

• Brohoof 1