Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first word?

Vexxy

So, what was your first word? Mine was shoe, I just pointed at everything and called it a shoe. :P

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to know all your first words, since I'm guessing not many people actually have 'mummy' and 'daddy' as their first word, in real life at least. ^-^;

• Brohoof 1

Mine was "cat". Except I couldn't pronounce it properly, so what I actually said was "dat". Whilst pointing at my grandmother's cat.

Good first word ^-^ Plus you knew what it was, so you were a lot better at speaking than me ^-^;

My first word? Oh dear god...

''Aaaaaahh!! Weeaaaaarrrggg! AAAAAaaahh!'' - Me

Right after I was born...

Hehehehee... I guess pretty much everyone says this?

Yeah, that's kinda not what I was thinking... ^-^;

I remember in 1987 around my birthday my first word was Comrade funnily enough :lol:

Obviously it was in Russian, and I think I said it because my father was making me watch tons of old war movies at that time and he used to say it often around the house.

Now that I think about it....is pretty damn funny. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure mine was "Yay!". Fitting first word, because it was the mark of when I could actually speak words. :D

I wish my first word was Quote. Then on my death bed, I could say "End quote".

This is the disadvantage of growing up around sailors. Your first word will be a swear word. 

I was about 2 years old and i was around My GP alot and one of his war buddies. i was told they swore every sentence. So inevitably i picked up their favorite word. the F word. My mom told me i would call everything f*** and people would stare.

My first word was "hot," which I meant to mean "stove." Close enough, in my personal opinion. It's kind of ironic, considering I've prevented my house from burning down on several *cough*one*cough* occasions.

i believe my first word was dada which I meant to say daddy but who cares it was close enough right I mean I was 1 years old for crying out loud but still my parents thought it was cute

My first word or this case phrase was a bit on the random side it was "milk, it does a body good." It is kind of a hilarious irony because I am a dairy clerk though there is no way in hell I am doing that for the rest of my life, and what makes it even more ironic is that I really don't even like milk that much. I like yogurt, cheese and most other dairy products but milk dosen't really taste like anything to me.

I think mine was "Mommy." Now, it sounds corny, but my brothers is far better. My mother and I were at some kind of party, and my mom was rather drunk. So I guess she forgot the give my brother his bottle or something, and he said bubba. That got my moms attention. :P

(400th post, by the way.)

Mine was "omnomnomnomnom".

My favourite character on seseme street was the cookie monster in case you were wondering. Also yes, I did say that when I was given a cookie. Mommy and Daddy came soon after.

I have no idea, my parents never tell me this kinda stuff. And I sure as heck certainly don't remember it.

Is that a bad thing Xd? I hope its not.

I heard my first word...or well...words were Bunny Rabbit...although I pronounced it "bino addit". I'm not really sure why that was my first word...Probably was some kinda bunny rabbit trend going around back then.

• 10 months later...

I think "Da da" or "up" idr what they told me it was lol

my first sentence was "I'll eat your soul"

:)