Sign in to follow this  
bronyanimstudios

Need an artist to help me with Animations

(edited)

Hello! I am a animator, and REALLY need help with drawing certain things for animations. Most importantly, I need help drawing the hair and tails for ponies I am animating for a PMV I am working on.

You don't need any knowledge on animating, I just need someone who can draw decently. It would be most helpful if the drawings were vectors, but I don't need them as vectors.

Anyways, I really hope someone can help me. Message me if your interested wink.png

Edited by bronyanimstudios

Hello! I am a animator, and REALLY need help with drawing certain things for animations. Most importantly, I need help drawing the hair and tails for ponies I am animating for a PMV I am working on.

You don't need any knowledge on animating, I just need someone who can draw decently. It would be most helpful if the drawings were vectors, but I don't need them as vectors.

Anyways, I really hope someone can help me. Message me if your interested img-1280523-1-wink.png

I would love to help, as a matter of fact I'm animating a youtube series (not up yet) called my little pony- origins! I'll be happy to send in a few pictures of my drawings- but I don't do computer! Gimme a paper, pencil, and markers and I can make an actual mlp pony!

I would love to help, as a matter of fact I'm animating a youtube series (not up yet) called my little pony- origins! I'll be happy to send in a few pictures of my drawings- but I don't do computer! Gimme a paper, pencil, and markers and I can make an actual mlp pony!

Alright, that sounds like it would work! I will have to see what you can do :). Do you have a skype? if so, add me: jackbtroop62

Alright, that sounds like it would work! I will have to see what you can do :). Do you have a skype? if so, add me: jackbtroop62

my parents think I don't need Skype... derpy_emoticon1.png anyways, I could just get it and add you. You can call and I can show you my style... I'm gonna have to make a new Skype,though...I think

my parents think I don't need Skype... img-1282189-1-derpy_emoticon1.png anyways, I could just get it and add you. You can call and I can show you my style... I'm gonna have to make a new Skype,though...I think

Alright, just let me know when you add me! my skype name is jackbtroop62 (like I said before). I can't wait to see what your drawings look like.