Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's the longest time you've spent on a video game?

Sanic Screwdriver

i spend 17531.6 hours playing fusion fall that is two years, 110 weeks, 24 months. so that's a lot of fusion fall 

and now a haiku: haikus are easy but sometimes they don't make sense refrigerator

My whole has just been playing Video Games. There are games that I play for too long and for too little. But of course I don't have a time watch for how long I played my games.

For Steam (PC) The game I played the most is Gmod with 146 Hours. And for gaming systems they are uncountable. But if I were to think of the longest time I spent on a Video Game it has to be Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

220px-Sonic_Adventure_2_Battle_cover_art

So how long have I spent playing the game?

SEVEN YEARS

I'm fairly sure my longest time is Pokemon HeartGold with 230ish hours. TF2 is just behind with 227 at last check. But, I have a lot of other games that don't track time, so it might be higher than that.

Final Fanasty 7 timer stops @99 hours and 99 mins i maxed it

Final Fanasty 11 had over 1 year of time logged in

MW 2 over 10 days

Mw3 around 26 days

Black ops 2 combined after i reset my stats 27 days

(edited)

I have 1,349 hours clocked in WoW according to Xfire. Considering that I often didn't have Xfire running while playing WoW during my early days in that game because of the performance hit on my then-weak PC, it's likely a lot higher. Coming up after that is Halo PC, with over 600 hours, but as with WoW, I often didn't have Xfire running.

Edited by DusK

(edited)

I've played about 3879 hours in WoW alone. The next is about 1000 hours in both Skyrim and Oblivion. I've been playing league of legends for over 2 years on and off, so I'm guessing at least 600 hours in that. I've spent 300 hours in pokemon white 2. Lastly, I've played over 1500 games in Each halo game roughly. That is 15000 hours per Halo game.

Target aquired!

*Years later*

Soical life has been destroyed!

Edited by Hayze

throughout my childhood, after school every day for like 7 years myself, my brother, and my best friend would all play Super Smash Bros. Melee... and uh, the timer stops after 999 hours XD so i'm not totally sure.

I played a total of almost 365 days with Football Manager 2009. I think that adds to almost 8000 hours xD. Managed Liverpool FC (my favourite save), Toronto FC (My starting point. Always), Wolfsburg FC, Bursaspor, Valencia, Zaragoza, Tottenham, England, Indonesia, Spartak Moscow, Portsmouth, Leeds, Fiorentina, and Poland over the course of all of my saves. In one save, I had managerial offers from France, Brazil, Argentina (those three national sides never stop bugging me, even after I decided to manage England), Newcastle, and many more clubs from Europe, so much that it'd take too long to name them all!

Eventually, all its glitches convinced me to get Football Manager 2013. Not sure how many hours I put in it, but I haven't played it in a long time because of the forums and MCAT. Also played a crap load of NFS: MW 2012. If you guys want to add me, I'm SterlingCrimson as my Origin ID. Beware though. I've beaten regulars in many races and challenges and that was with my keyboard! With a steering wheel, who knows what I can do?! >:D

Well i spend too mch time on these games 

900+ hrs on WoW

700+ hrs on LoL

±250 hrs on TF2 (Steam doesnt want to start >.<)

200+ hrs on Minecraft

400 hrs on Pokemon Diamond

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, I think the most might be Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, around 170 hours for that game. I cannot remember the amount of time for many others. Killer Instinct on SNES would be pretty high, actually quite a few SNES games would be up there. :P I have spent a lot of time on Oblivion as well, not sure how much exactly.

(edited)

Okay kids, don't get creeped out...

About 6000 hours in Guild Wars.

About 1000 hours in Guild Wars 2.

About 3000 hours in Lineage II.

About 1500 in Fallout 3 & NV.

About 700 in Skyrim.

About 500 in Persona 3&4 (Vita).

About 200 in Saint's Row. (most recent)

Actually, it would be a hell lot worse if I remembered everything. Which I don't. Let's just say it would surely be over 20000. And you know what? I regret nothing!

Edited by Jessper

My most played game would have to be RuneScape. On the account I still currently play, I've clocked in around 3293 hours, 137 Days 5 hours, of game-play. I did have another account before this one, sadly, due to a stupid friend, it got banned back in '07/'08. If I had to guess, I maybe had 3/4-ish the time played on that one as well? Really loved RS back in '05-'07.

My other heavily played game would have to be my long lost, never found, Pokémon Ruby. On that cartridge, I had close to 800 hours played and saved. This was primarily due to the obsession of wanting to complete the National Dex. Though I used an Action Replay, I still had to encounter the Pokémon in the wild (a good amount of them never appeared in the first encounter so it took some time) and catch them with ultra balls (wanted to keep it slightly legit) which took a good amount of time.

Pokémon Emerald, if I'm correct, probably had around/close to 300 hours on that one. That Battle Frontier man...The Battle Pike was in my constant use as I never could beat it (always got unlucky) and would just keep trying and trying.

Garry's Mod currently has around 137 hours played on it. Just an endless stream of fun with that game, especially if you have stupid friends to fool around with.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, after my big 30,000 hours post, I went back through Steam and my various memory card saves and my list is rather...depressing. I must not have had much of a life outside video games as a child. Apparently I still don't.

10,289 spent playing Guild Wars

2190 on Armored Core: Nexus (Yay for competitive play!)

Across all my Final Fantasy games I have racked up just over 1900 hours (I couldn't find my FFVI save so I guessed 150 and tacked it on.)

1982 hours spent playing Red Alert 2

1201 hours on Civ 5

and a litany of sub 1k hours on dozens of other games including the entire Xenosaga series at 998 hours.

Somehow, despite all that, I have still managed a decent social life, have a girlfriend, a job, and a degree. I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING ANY OF THESE THINGS! HELP!

Edited by Flying Space Badger

Probably TF2. I have 1012 hours in the game since around 2009.

Otherwise it would be Civ 4 which along with my time not playing in steam I would average at around 250 hours and Civ 5 at 120 hours.

Over 700 hours in Fallout 3
Over 500 hours in Fallout NV
Over 300 hours in Skyrim
Around 300 hours in Fallout 1 + Fallout 2
Over 200 hours in Stalker: Shadows of Chernobyl

Right now I have 80-90ish hours of Skyrim.

The longest amount of time I've sat down playing a video game in one sitting is Halo 3. I played for 8 hours straight, which I know isn't much compared to other gamers.

Well here's my list however most of these will be games I still play now.

Skyrim-xbox 360:1000-ish hours

Oblivion-ps3:1000-ish hours

Oblivion-pc:150-ish hours

Morrowind-pc:300-ish hours

Minecraft-xbox 360:500-ish hours

Borderlands 2-xbox 360:200-ish hours

and the big one...

Oblivion-xbox 360:14000+ hours :blink: 

I really love oblivion...

About 300 on GTA 4

At least 150 on Saints Row the Third

100 on Halo (series)

Probably 90 - 100 on Borderlands

40 on MW2 (It was a good game) and Minecraft

30 on Borderlands 2, Bioshock, and Portal 2

and about 25 on Forza Horizon

(I have a lot of time on my hands haha)

Garry's Mod : 3200 Hours

Minecraft: Estimate about 400 Hours

Arma 2 OA: 200

CS:S: 450 Hours

I've got two accounts and I've got atleast 5 years of steam service. I have probably like 20,000 hours in my whole life of video games.

This is steam's numbers

Garry's Mod
1,184 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead
351 hrs on record
Anno 2070
291 hrs on record
Fallout: New Vegas
260 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead 2
218 hrs on record

That's a lot of time on garrysmod my god what was I doing to be playing it so much?

I don't know how long many of my games are since many of them don't record time. But for 1 sitting, when I got a Wii I play Twilight Princess all day for 5 days strait, taking breaks only to sleep and eat. I beat the game in just under 40 hours or so by the end of that period.

when i first got world of warcraft, i spent about 27 days doing nothing but playing that, i even did things like drink coffee to stay awake all night and only got up for food and to use the bathroom. luckily ive stopped playing that though.

I also spent about a year (8765.81 hours) playing Phantasy Star Online (got it in 2001)

Edited by boulder