Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

masterchaoss

I need an artists for a radio series, needs to be quality drawings one of three OCs with celestia and nightmare moon busts in the background think movie poster for this one and one with alicorn twilight and Celestia in Celestia's chambers.

Descriptions for the OCs:

Silver(Male Unicorn)-Silver coat, black scruffy middle length Mane/Tail with purple highlights his cutie mark is a black cloud with two purple lightning bolts.

Bright(Male Pegasus)-Purple coat with a gold Spiked mane with a short tail and a gold pen cutie mark.

Everest(Female Earth Pony)-Dodger blue coat with a Lyra styled white mane and white mountain top (think coolers).

I let you know if it good anuf.

Edited by masterchaoss

I always hate how nopony actually describes how their mane and tail actually look. All the give is the color, which isn't enough. You need to describe the style much more, or give a Pony Creator image.

I would be glad to do this for you, but I definitely need a better description.

What exactly do you mean by this?

Also, what are their eye colors?

Also, Do you want them to look more realistic or more cartoon-like?

I do best with realistic detail

messy is probably a better word, Realistic would be preferred and the eye colors are Purple, Gold, Scarlett. I had a feeling I forgot some thing.

And I mixed up the races for the first two silver is a unicorn and Brights a Pegasus, My bad.

Ok then, I will start to draw them. Do you want any particular pose for them to be in? The more complex the pose, the worse it will probably look, tough.

Not really probably straight on for the three with the profiles of the princess in the background, I know I want Silver in the middle of the three kinda like this but less ugly.

http://www.google.com/search?q=alien+vs+predator+extinction&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yh1GUej8FNTaqwG18YHIBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567

Not really probably straight on for the three with the profiles of the princess in the background, I know I want Silver in the middle of the three kinda like this but less ugly.

http://www.google.com/search?q=alien+vs+predator+extinction&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Yh1GUej8FNTaqwG18YHIBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567

You're confusing me... You provided a link that gives multiple results that don't even match your request at all. I think I have a bit of an idea, but I'm not sure it's exactly what you want.