Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Girl in the meadow (critique wanted)

Sensuna

You know, it's kind of cute to look at. Honestly, from what I've seen from your art you really should go get a copy of flash because not only would it just be easier to draw these kinds of things in it it's more accustomed to this kind of thing aaaaand then if you really want to take it a step further you could animate it easily.

As far as critiques go with this type of style, it's hard because it's simple and while that looks cool you know, it's just hard for me offer advice. I would love to see a much bigger expression on her, though. Also maybe a little more of a background would look gnarly. Give it some trees, maybe a shadow or two

Edited by Lord Bababa

(edited)

You know, it's kind of cute to look at. Honestly, from what I've seen from your art you really should go get a copy of flash because not only would it just be easier to draw these kinds of things in it it's more accustomed to this kind of thing aaaaand then if you really want to take it a step further you could animate it easily.

As far as critiques go with this type of style, it's hard because it's simple and while that looks cool you know, it's just hard for me offer advice. I would love to see a much bigger expression on her, though. Also maybe a little more of a background would look gnarly. Give it some trees, maybe a shadow or two

Thanks for the comment as for the style I know this is simpler and all but it's just is also what kinda "flows" out of my hand when drawing 

For the background I'm really happy with the result I got since normally I never add a background because it looks really bad 

And what's the flash thing you mean ?

Edited by Sensuna

And what's the flash thing you mean ?

It's the same program that they use to animate MLP. It's typically used to draw crap and then animate it but I can tell you right now that it's 100% capable of being used for drawings and the tools they have are actually pretty nice, albeit they don't have near as many crazy brush stroke options as something like SAI does. You can get a free trial of it online and see if it works for ya!

It's the same program that they use to animate MLP. It's typically used to draw crap and then animate it but I can tell you right now that it's 100% capable of being used for drawings and the tools they have are actually pretty nice, albeit they don't have near as many crazy brush stroke options as something like SAI does. You can get a free trial of it online and see if it works for ya!

If you mean brushes like the photoshop ones I don't really like them cuz it's just draw a line and BOOM there is a cloud or grass I find it cheating :c

If you mean brushes like the photoshop ones I don't really like them cuz it's just draw a line and BOOM there is a cloud or grass I find it cheating :c

Well, hey I used to think that was cheating too now I just view it as working smartly. Can't change your opinions on the matter, though, but if you ever want to give it a shot you can find a download here