Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you weigh?

~Scootaloo

How much do you weigh?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you weigh? (in pounds)

• Under 100
    • Between 100-120
    • Between 120-140
    • Between 140-160
    • Between 160-180
    • Between 180-200
    • Between 200-220
    • Between 220-240
    • Between 240-260
    • Between 260-280
    • Between 280-300
    • Over 300
  2. 2. Are you comfortable with your weight?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you in good health?

• Yes
    • No

Hello!

Haha, quite a personal little topic, isn't it? :P

Personally, i don't believe it belongs to the "Forum games" section. It should go to general discussion, or the forum Lounge.

• Brohoof 1

This is a great thread, but i'm not sure if forum games is the right place wink.png

Well if a mod./admin. wants to move it then they will.

I Voted everything that i'm not.

I win.

b77yEIi.jpg

Never mind what I said. I thought the thread was in forum games, not forum lounge wink.png

just realized it was moved

Edited by Lolwubs :3

lol I weight 115lbs, that is 30lbs underweight for my age. Can't really gain weight cuz I burn more calories disgusting/chewing than I get  from the food :V its both a blessing and a curse. Thats probably how pinkie doesn't get fat laugh.png and all that jumping, she must have some strong legs.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

As a 24 year-old man standing at 6'1", I'm comfortable with my weight of 165 pounds. I'm also a fairly nimble guy that's a bit stronger than appearances would indicate.

Several years ago (and several inches shorter) I wasn't so healthy. The worst physical shape I've ever been in was when I was around 5'11" and weighed approximately 230 pounds. I was still a shockingly agile person for my size, but I got tired of of it decided to drop some weight.

It's actually kind of funny, when people guess how much I weigh, they consistently guess that I'm 40-60 pounds lighter than I actually am. I apparently have bones made of dark matter.

Bets that half the people who voted are lying.

What makes you think that? I'm quite sure most people here are comfortable to tell the truth.

As for myself, 21 year-old at 5'10" and weigh around 54 kg (119). tongue.png

Edited by Leafeon

I weigh around 115 pounds, I'm 14. I'm a huge carb-loader, but I've turned over a new leaf to start eating more protein and have a better diet over all. My weight is a little on the spectrum of underweight, but I'm comfortable with it. Especially now that I'm getting healthier.

Edited by Link

It's actually kind of funny, when people guess how much I weigh, they consistently guess that I'm 40-60 pounds lighter than I actually am. I apparently have bones made of dark matter.

People guess wrong with me too, they think I weigh 250 or 280 but I am actually 350 pounds. I do have this gut that I seem to have trouble getting rid but under that gut I have quite a bit of muscle that I have built up from weight lifting on and off since high school and my job as general merchandise and later promotion to food/dairy clerk. Quick fact for everyone here, muscle weighs more than  fat, but is unfortunately not as easy to gain as fat. In large part because of that I dropped from 350 to 280 but gained it all back after getting 3 knee injuries on the job.

People guess wrong with me too, they think I weigh 250 or 280 but I am actually 350 pounds. I do have this gut that I seem to have trouble getting rid but under that gut I have quite a bit of muscle that I have built up from weight lifting on and off since high school and my job as general merchandise and later promotion to food/dairy clerk. Quick fact for everyone here, muscle weighs more than  fat, but is unfortunately not as easy to gain as fat. In large part because of that I dropped from 350 to 280 but gained it all back after getting 3 knee injuries on the job.

I'm built like a football player but without a heck of a lot of muscle, so I'm not really sure why I look a lot lighter than I am.

I'm a super fat fatty pants. :L

I'm only 14, yet I weigh about 170-some pounds. Yeah. :P

I'm 5 feet and a few inches tall. I need to weigh and measure myself again, and calculate my appropriate weight. :o Ugh. Fat.

FATTY FATTY FAT PANTS.

I'm built like a football player but without a heck of a lot of muscle, so I'm not really sure why I look a lot lighter than I am.

I definitely have a football player build, I had had one since since 8th grade there is no doubt about that.