Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you weigh?

~Scootaloo

How much do you weigh?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you weigh? (in pounds)

• Under 100
    • Between 100-120
    • Between 120-140
    • Between 140-160
    • Between 160-180
    • Between 180-200
    • Between 200-220
    • Between 220-240
    • Between 240-260
    • Between 260-280
    • Between 280-300
    • Over 300
  2. 2. Are you comfortable with your weight?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you in good health?

• Yes
    • No

I weigh in at about 130 pounds and I'm 5'10" tall.  I don't eat particularly healthy, but thanks to a high metabolism, my weigh stays low.

• Brohoof 1

I average 135 these days, at 6'4". I'm 19. I think I'm supposed to weigh around 160-170 for my height? Yeah.

It used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. I don't mind being skinny, and I most certainly don't mind being tall. I'm just me, and that's okay.

Last time I checked my weight I was 119 pounds and I'm about 6ft. Apparently I'm under weight for my height, but I used to weigh about 107 pounds.

I'm a 15 year old 5"9ish about 110 pound guy, I'm ok with my weight I guess, but to be honest I'm not really that healthy. I eat sugar and candy alot :P

Damn.  I remember when my metabolism was fast as a teen.  That crap caught up to me pretty fast!  23 now, about 5'8", and I weigh around 170-180lbs.  Need to slim back down and get cut for beach season!

Jlg523L.jpg

I'm 15 and weigh 115, a lot of people tell me I should eat more and I do eat a lot, it's just I have a high metabolism.

You might want to consider getting into weight lifting it is a great way to gain some weight without it having to be fat.

You might want to consider getting into weight lifting it is a great way to gain some weight without it having to be fat.

Thanks, I think I might try that. I'm sure I can find some weights somewhere in my house

• 2 weeks later...

How the hell can Pinkie eat all of that food without getting fat? oh wait it's just Pinkie Pie <3

img-1282268-1-D6W5v0u.jpg

Well, she gets lots of exercise. I mean, she does tend to bounce more times than she walks.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Who knew the majority of bronies were so svelte and generally underweight.

I'm just going to be totally honest and let you all know that I'm not 60 lbs and 5'10". I'm actually pretty average. I go between 132-136, I'm 5'5", and i'm 22 years old. I find it pretty hard to get below 130, but I've been focusing less on losing weight lately and more on being healthy and sticking to a gym routine.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually just went into the doc's office a few days ago, and I found out I weigh 178 pounds exactly and I'm 5'6'' tall. Personally I don't really have a problem with my weight, but it would be nice to loose a few pounds I guess :P 

• Brohoof 1

I'm 5'11", and weigh about 115 lbs. :grin: I would say that i feel pretty good about my weight... but some folks think I might be underweight, which I can understand. Regardless, i would say I feel pretty good in my own skin.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'm 5'11", and weigh about 115 lbs. :grin: I would say that i feel pretty good about my weight... but some folks think I might be underweight, which I can understand. Regardless, i would say I feel pretty good in my own skin.

Good lord, you make me look like a monster compared to you. :please:

I'm 230 and 6 foot. So I guess you can say I'm just a bit overweight. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

5'11"

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

6 foot

Alright, I swear this forum is infested with tall people, even @Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard is like 5'7'' to 5'11'' (He claims), which is STILL taller than me :dry:

I may not have a problem with my weight by good god do I wish I was taller than a pathetic 5'6'' :blush:

But ya know what? At least I'm still taller than my co-worker Grant, he's 23 and only 5'4''ish, so at least I'm taller than one person I know :laugh: 

• Brohoof 2

six foot exactly and i weight 170....ALL THE TIME. No matter what i do, i can not pack on weight. Last month all i eat was candy, potatoes, and ham. 2 servings each meal....still 170, only my sweat smells like a bakery.