Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you weigh?

~Scootaloo

How much do you weigh?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you weigh? (in pounds)

• Under 100
    • Between 100-120
    • Between 120-140
    • Between 140-160
    • Between 160-180
    • Between 180-200
    • Between 200-220
    • Between 220-240
    • Between 240-260
    • Between 260-280
    • Between 280-300
    • Over 300
  2. 2. Are you comfortable with your weight?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you in good health?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I actually just went into the doc's office a few days ago, and I found out I weigh 178 pounds exactly and I'm 5'6'' tall. Personally I don't really have a problem with my weight, but it would be nice to loose a few pounds I guess :P 

I'm the same height but I weigh 170 pounds... 2 years ago I weighed 145 pounds. I blame college food for this. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Prospekt said:

I'm the same height but I weigh 170 pounds... 2 years ago I weighed 145 pounds. I blame college food for this. :sealed:

Two years ago I was about 150 pounds, so I blame too much fast-food for my current weight :P

Glad to know there's someone on these forums who's similar in weight and height to me, now I don't feel like I'm swamped in a sea of tall people, cuz these forums have a lot of really tall people on them, holy cow :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm really overweight, I'm 25 and I weigh 175 at 5"4 so...yeah

But, I've been eating healthier choices! Today me and my friends went to a burger place and I went next door and got a low calorie smoothie instead. I've also been doing healthy meal prep!

Mind over Munch is a great channel on YouTube, she has really good meal plans and meal prep vids.

Also, HungryRoot is a great place to get healthy eats, they send it to your house in a box, it's simple and easy!:yay:

And, there's a place here in Florida called CleanEatz, they sell healthy choices, tastes pretty good, too!

AND LOW CALORIE PROTEIN BARS WITH LOW SUGAR!!!!! ^_^^_^^_^

Be careful about salad dressings, they can contain SOOOO many calories.:okiedokieloki:

I hope this helped you if you're on a diet.:please:

Edited by dream_star1235
  • Brohoof 1

I weigh 118 lbs as of today's visit to the scales (I usually weigh myself stark naked, first thing in the morning for the most encouraging results). I'm 5' 4" so I'm pretty close to my target weight. I like to keep it around 120 lbs, give or take. 

I dunno about pounds but last time I checked it was like 50-60kg and I'm pretty underweight I used to be even more but I haven't had the courage to check my weight since that last time and that was like 1-2 years ago 

l-last i checked, i was 140.2lbs.... a-at 6'4.... and, that was... um....

....well, lets just say my correlative height-to-weight is um... enduring a certain medical condition.  :(

Well, 148 is what I put down whenever anyone asks me what my weight is. I fluctuate between lows of 140 and highs of 152, so... meh? I'm 5'11".

As a joke, sometimes when the paperwork doesn't specify pounds or inches, I'll put my weight in kg and my height in cm. (67.1 kg and 180.3 cm).

• 3 weeks later...

i'm in the 240-260 range,i'm completely fine with it(i wouldn't be in this thread otherwise),and my health is pretty much unnafected so far, i'm trying to loose some though since as i get older it might not be the case and i've lost relatives to heart attacks

• 5 weeks later...

I weighed around 125 pounds last I checked. I am perfectly content with that.

As for my answer about being "in good health" it's a difficult question for me to answer, but I picked no because of my mental health. It has nothing to do with being underweight. If anything, it would be worse if I weren't probably.

Edited by Dusk Noire

• 4 months later...

I weigh about 120 pounds. I am at a normal weight for my age & height but I still feel like I could lose a few pounds.

I'm quite a big person, height wise and maybe weight wise? I'm 6 foot and around 230-240. Do I like being around that weight? Not really, I would prefer to be more around 200, but it's whatever.

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

It's been a good while since I last weighed myself....but from what I remember I weigh at least 125 

Can confirm. You weight about one square bale.:laugh:

I'm about 180 I think. So a large square bale......of wet alfalfa.

I weigh more than I should, that's for certain...  I'm working on losing weight though.  Regardless, I'm still rather healthy for someone my weight, the only thing I deal with is breathlessness sometimes but that's mostly due to being out of shape.

• 5 months later...

I just weighed myself a couple days ago and I'm right at 117 pounds, and that tells me I've lost about 10 pounds since my last weigh-in. How? I have no idea. Maybe I lost it all in sweat due to being out working on my truck in the heat lately, I dunno. :huh: