Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you weigh?

~Scootaloo

How much do you weigh?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you weigh? (in pounds)

• Under 100
    • Between 100-120
    • Between 120-140
    • Between 140-160
    • Between 160-180
    • Between 180-200
    • Between 200-220
    • Between 220-240
    • Between 240-260
    • Between 260-280
    • Between 280-300
    • Over 300
  2. 2. Are you comfortable with your weight?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you in good health?

• Yes
    • No

hmmm idk all I know is I'm very light and skinny.....

Even ik I sound dumb but look I never remember my how much I weigh because I lose weight every year and I get some weight back, its the same with my friend.

• Brohoof 1

About 240lb. I lean to comfortable with my weight. Some of it is due to being overweight until I was 22 (thanks ponies for that :proud:), but gained some in muscle as result, not to mention I’m 6’1. Yes, I’m in good health. Made some tests and zi only had 1 point above normal enzyme levels for my liver. Turns out I have fatty liver, but that’s because my bad feeding habits until my mid teens, and one year before my 20s

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am still around 125 pounds and am roughly 5'10" tall and you know what? I like being a little underweight. :) It feels healthy, and I think it makes me more desirable. :P

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

I lost some weight since last posting in here.  Still weigh a lot but I have more muscle than I used to.  Most of my weight these days hangs off my abdomen, I'm pretty happy with everywhere else but there... :mlp_gag:

I’m currently at a very healthy 185 pounds. Which is pretty good for my height (5’11’’ to 6 foot range). My daily workouts make sure of that. :proud:

I couldn't go to the gym in a while but when I did go back, I must've lost 5 or 6 pounds since posting in here last lol.  I like the new equipment, it's more challenging!!!

I’m fine with my weight but others always seem concerned. They like to look at some of my skinnier features and ask if I get fed at home. It’s really weird, but I’ve learned to accept it. I wasn’t a very normal baby anyways, so it’s not like I was expecting a normal height and weight ratio anyways.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Booker said:

I got taller since I last posted here, but I also lost more weight even though I started working out again :yeahno: If I get any lighter I might float away suddenly. I'm about 6'2" and 130 pounds now.

Are you Jack Skellington?

• 2 months later...