Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you weigh?

~Scootaloo

How much do you weigh?  

122 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you weigh? (in pounds)

• Under 100
    • Between 100-120
    • Between 120-140
    • Between 140-160
    • Between 160-180
    • Between 180-200
    • Between 200-220
    • Between 220-240
    • Between 240-260
    • Between 260-280
    • Between 280-300
    • Over 300
  2. 2. Are you comfortable with your weight?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you in good health?

• Yes
    • No

I’m around 120, and I’ve been at that for quite some time. I guess eating decently and being active have helped keep my weight at a consistent healthy number. 

I finally gained one pound, but only after after losing eight more :Cozy: I was 122 a couple weeks ago, now I'm about 123. Or maybe I actually didn't gain anything since I was 123 after eating dinner, which would have added a bit of weight.

I haven't weighed this little since sophomore year of high school, when I was about 3 inches shorter. Maybe I should accept being underweight as unavoidable for me.

• 4 months later...

Around 135 lb and yes I don't mind where I stand since it's a healthy weight according to my BMI. 

(edited)
On 5/26/2020 at 3:51 AM, Dustlicious said:

I probably weigh around 130ish.

Uhm, very very wrong apparently?

I just weighed myself and I'm somehow 148 now... Don't feel that heavy at all. :huh: I mean he says the scale seems right to him, but my weight seems at least 10 pounds off what it should be in my mind. I mean I have some belly fat but I wouldn't think it's 20 whole pounds of it...

Though I guess my guess sounds a bit low anyways now that I think about it. I'd think around 140 seems more right to me, but okay.

Edited by Dustlicious

• 3 years later...

250 lbs, but at 6'1" it doesn't show too much. There's also a lot of underlying muscle, so I'm not too conscious about it. :mellow: Should prob try and get it down to 220-230 at least.

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Im not a gym junkie lol. I built my own personal gym and work out at home :squee:

That's nice. I do need to do more exercises. I'm currently trying yoga to relax and trying to loosen up my joints before trying anything else. I try to lift weights a bit too, just to keep up some muscles.
Bulk is just our strongmen Icon. The biggest boy :mellow::mlp_yeehaa:

I am... overweight. Not like a whole lot, but enough to bother me. I'm on a medication to help me lose weight. It has helped me a lot, but I still need to lose some more to feel comfortable.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Envy said:

I am... overweight. Not like a whole lot, but enough to bother me. I'm on a medication to help me lose weight. It has helped me a lot, but I still need to lose some more to feel comfortable.

1 minute ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

I’m way too big. But even when I workout daily at the gym and eat only healthy I can’t loose weight. The doctor just say it’s from all the meds I have to take have a weight gain side effect. Even if it is I just am fat

Everyone is welcome in the Strong(wo)men club. Bulk Biceps doesn't care, he just wants friends. :coco:

• 1 month later...