Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfiction Recommendation Requests!

Leslichu

Ok guys I'm a huge fan of Spike shipping (he's my favorite character) and I browse many folders on FIM that contain fictions shipping him with various characters.

The problem is that there seems to be little outside of Sparity and Spilight fictions.

And of course I know there is  A LOT  more fanfictions out there besides that which is featured on fimfiction SO.....

Recommend me THE BEST Spike shipping fictions you've ever read here!

I don't care what it is, if it's a common shipping I don't care just as long as its good.

M/M? Don't care so long as its good.

What if its sad or tragic in some way? 

I DON'T CARE. RECOMMEND IF GOOD.

Now here's where it might get interesting for you:

If you are an aspiring fanfiction writer and you have written a Spike ship and you think it's good, guess what? I'll read it for you! Hell I might even throw in some critique/compliments and pass word along that you're awesome. Just PM me and we'll set something up

The Prince of Generosity

A sort of sad Spike x Rarity fic, but it is good. Only a one-shot however, and it doesn't get super romantic until the very end.

Sorry bro, beat you to that one lol

But yeah I agree, that was an absolutely gorgeous fanfiction. Art of the highest quality man, I swear.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Spike shipping, eh?  Let's see... ah, yes!  I do have one here for you that you may be interested in.  Ship between Apple Bloom and Spike.  A bit strange to hear, but the story has it make sense.  It's not focused entirely on the shipping aspect, but it's there and I think it's well written.  Hope ya like it!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/62331/to-change-a-heart