Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could transform into any animal what would it be?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and bro hoof /)

If you guys could transform into any animal what would it be and why?

I would transform into a dog, because they're so quick and smart.

Tell me your animal and why in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

I'm guessing this doesn't involve mythical creatures such as dragons or stuff like that, so in that case...

Um I'm kinda tempted to say a horse or pony, but I feel like thats a bit to predictable on here.

I think i'd be a dog to maybe, because they're pretty strong, and I also will mostlikely have an owner, who will hopefully treat me well.

As for a non domestic animal I'd probably wanna be like a cheetah or maybe a lion, Cheetahs are really fast, then again lions are strong.

Time for me to be creative.

A pony.

Not a pony on this earth, but a cartoon one in equestria of course. *mind begins to wander*

Oh!

Anyways, if it can't be a pony though, I'd definitely pick a platypus... they don't do much ya' know.

• Brohoof 4

So many animals to choose!....I've always loved the idea of being able to transform into something you are not.

I don't think I could decide...Ugh!

Maybe a Snake Pony (no surprise there), a Dragoness, or a Gryphon. If "make believe" animals count.

• Brohoof 1

For me I would transform into a bear, they are very strong and are a lot more intelligent that people think they are so I would get both brains and brawn.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

I'd either be a snake or a squid, I'd choose snake because I'm deceptive and badass and I'd choose squid because squids are adorable.

<--- Also, if fictional species count, I'd be a grunt from Halo.

Edited by ☣Harmonic Revelations☣
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I don't think dragon fits under animal, so I have to choose something else...

In that case, I am going with a quetzalcoatlus, essentially a giant pterodactyl. Sure mystical creatures are out of the question, but who said it couldnt be extinct? tongue.png

Think how cool it would be to fly around as one of the largest flying mammals of all time! Nothing would go after you because of the sheer size and I just think that the whole family of pterosaurs are awesome in general.

... Oh fine, if it was a currently living animal, I would go with a newfoundland dog.

Edited by Celtore

Well, excluding the kinda obvious *coughpegasuscough*, I would be a cat :3 I could be lazy, I could be quick, I could be cute, they're perfect. :D

I would honestly transform into either a Tiger or a Mountain Lion

either way, I would have quite a bit of agility and be able to run incredibly fast as well :3

i'd defiantly be a cat. I mean i'm almost exactly like one anyway. plus they're awesome nya!!!smile.png

That or I would be a tiger which is kinda a cat... Why cause they are awesome too. 

A PONY! Dhur. 

Or a lion, lions are awesome.

No, a bird, preferably an eagle.

oh I know, a cheetah. Cheetah's are fast. 

Or I'd say a palm tree. So I could sit in teh breee whole day long... Oh right, you said animals. 

But I'd like to be a tree.

Edited by Fireball Rush

Easy. Buffawalrus. They live hundreds of years, they're adorable, they're clearly awesome (being half walrus half buffalo), and I am already their queen, so it's okay. They also murder all the ugly animals like tigers and wolves and lions and whatnot so that the world is purged of their grossness.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Easy. Buffawalrus. They live hundreds of years, they're adorable, they're clearly awesome (being half walrus half buffalo), and I am already their queen, so it's okay. They also murder all the ugly animals like tigers and wolves and lions and whatnot so that the world is purged of their grossness.

well thats cool but tigers are not ugly dey is beautiful. You cannot deny a tiger of it's beauty or you wills suffer teh consequences.

nya i don really care

what does a buffawallrus even look like?

well thats cool but tigers are not ugly dey is beautiful. You cannot deny a tiger of it's beauty or you wills suffer teh consequences.

nya i don really care

what does a buffawallrus even look like?

No, they're violent and disgusting. Icky icky icky. I hate felidae. 

It's like a buffalo and a walrus, see? That's why it's called a buffawalrus.

Dragon.

Dragony dragon dragon.

DRAAAAGON!

Sorry, I would just like to be a dragon.

Not pony, pony bad, no hands. 

Dragon has claws...

And wings.

I'll be a Timelord. If I can't be a Timelord, I'd like to be a human. Humans are able to do things like play guitar and play video games and stuff. If I can't be human, I'll be a pegasus pony. If those don't count either, then I'll go with Velociraptor. That way, I can still be a philosopher.

• Brohoof 2

Something like a human...  Humans have internet forums to contemplate being other species.  But more evolved, like one of those other sentient species on other planets that we have yet to meet.  I truly hope we survive long enough to meet them.

Or a dolphin...  Except for the humans that are killing them.

Edited by Constant Clover

I would want to transfer into a bird. I love birds, they're just so cute. And, the freedom of being able to fly, must be fantastic. The downside, though, would be that, as a bird, I wouldn't be able to defend myself against attacks, aside from flying away if I was able to do so quickly enough.