Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could transform into any animal what would it be?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

If I could change into any animal, I would want to change into a wolf, pony, or a shark.

I would still like to walk on two legs so ill look kinda like a furry.

I would like to change into the wolf from alpha and omega.

This is the shark I'd like to change into.post-20193-0-99222600-1385744528.jpgpost-20193-0-79535400-1385744581.jpg

post-20193-0-55142300-1385744717.jpg

I'd want to be a dog, as I feel deeply connected on a deeper level to these animals. In some senses, I almost feel quite doglike myself. My personality also fits them well. I'm extremely loyal for the most part, hard-working, and obedient. I also tend to be a bit clingy and more affectionate, as opposed to a more aloof animal like a cat. 

Though honestly, I'd rather just be a dog furry because dogs don't live very long and can't use computers. Which means I wouldn't be able to contact my fraunds. D: Best of both worlds would be a hybrid of the two, which is my species that I have created known as Messengers. (Dog anthros.) If that's a valid response, I'd be one of those. Because they still have traits of dogs, but can speak and think like a human. I quite appreciate my capacity for reasoning above many things, as well as all of the emotions I can feel. So I'd like to keep those if possible.

Pish posh! We'll have to change this now, won't we? I have something new to add!

Replace the word "dog" with "fox." That is an animal I have decided feels more proper for my personality and for my overall essence. It feels more right, really. Foxes are more subdued and shy, and avoidant of humans. Things that I am! They're also smaller, and more known for sort of being mystical and magical, particularly in Japanese culture. Except, I wouldn't want to be the type of fox you're likely imagining. (Red fox.) Yes, I don't want to be a red fox as I don't feel it suits me.

Le gasp! But Arylett, you are ALL ABOUT RED! This should be perfect!

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Also, their appearance just... doesn't feel me-ish. Therefore, if I couldn't be a fox anthro/fox Messenger/fox furry... I'd pick a specific species of cape fox. One whose appearance resonates more with my inner nature, being similar to a fennec fox, but not quite as... childish-looking. Also appears to have a similar attitude to me. They do mate for life, after all. :3

• Brohoof 2

I second what Princess Pinkie Pie said. Being a cat sounds like the way to go! Do whatever you want basically, while still having a nice home with loving owners. Only bad side is that i'd have to eat cat food every day -blegh-

• Brohoof 1

I think about this all the time, and I can never decide between a cat or a barn owl.

If mythical creatures were allowed, then either a unicorn or a gryphon (not MLP style).

• Brohoof 3

@~The Doctor~,  Brohoof  /) 

Because Tom Baker is best Doctor, and I would love a jelly baby!

As much as I would love to visit Equestria as a pony, I would not want to be a pony in real life. Uuuuuum, tough decision, until further notice, I think I would go with an eagle. Because I could fly without having to worry about being preyed upon.

I'd turn to a wolf or a fox, it'll be a hard choice, but I might end up choosing a fox.  Mainly because I am incredibly clever, I can outsmart almost anyone I meet.

Edited by Kira
  • Brohoof 1

Well, obviously first choice is a pony from MLP, maybe even a regular pony. Just because of pure curiosity intensified by the show.

If not that a Dragon i guess, because they're probably my favorite mythical creature.

If not that, then i guess a dog, because i wouldn't have to worry about struggling to survive in the wild, and instead i'd have a family that is hopefully loving.

Plus i could pee anywhere i want! :P, ok well not in the house, but um.. anywhere outside! Freedom.. right?

I dunno, i guess being four legged would be interesting to. Oh and i'd have awesome hearing and sense of smell. I'd be able to hear notes i could never hear(Maybe i'll be able to hear the full range of a piccolo finally!)  and smell stuff i couldn't smell before.

Plus, i'd want to know what barking feels like, even if i doubt its anything special ;p.

Oh and i'd get to be petted hopefully to :D. And bite things with my super strong teeth, and play tug o war!

It'd be a blast! :D. Although might take a while to get use to it, i'd probaly spend a while fidgeting around learning to walk ;p.

Going Mythical I'd either be a Pegesus or a Wyvern like Rathalos :)

If i had to pic a real animal I'd pick a bear, more strength and power than a wolf or tiger which would be my other choices.

Ofc if worrying something killing me wasn't an issue... I'd be a horse. XD

Edited by Malinter

A pony, wait... I'm a brony an equivalent of a pony, right? Anyways, a wolf, no questions -- I mean, their smart, agile, fast, vicious, about cute too and are said to be in the top of the food chain. 

Well since I probably cant choose pony then I guess that I will have to go with being a dragon because dragons have always been my favorite mythical creature and not only can they fly but they can also breath fire and they can live for thousands of years so yeah I'm going to have to go with being a dragon.

Since I was a little kid I always wanted to become a wolf.  Not a werewolf, but just an ordinary gray wolf.  The thought of curling up in the mound of covers and blankets on my bed during the winter, sleeping in the grass during the summer with the sun overhead, I think is heaven.  Man, heaven involves me being lazy.

Fox. That way I can do barrel rolls.  :catface:

I'm sure there's other reasoning, but I can't think of it at the moment. It just sounds about right, to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

Fox. That way I can do barrel rolls.  :catface:

I'm sure there's other reasoning, but I can't think of it at the moment. It just sounds about right, to be honest.

Alieron... Alieron... XD

I like how horses can just chill out in the fields all day with the other horses.

Edited by Malinter

I would transform into a dog, because they're so quick and smart.

We all know the real reason is so you can hump women's legs and get away with it...

*your avatar displays your reaction* xD

I might transform into a tiger. Tigers are fast, and pretteh. :3 And total mauling machines. :P