Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie! :D

Rainbow Recon

Pinkie Pie - you are so busy with all of your friends. If I came to Ponyville, would we ever get to hang out?

oh yeah! We would have fun, and, if youve never met y friends id introduce them to you!

I hope you like this . cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye cuz if you lie to pinkiepie you better kiss your flank good bye

ha ha ha!! Thats funny! I love it!
  • Brohoof 1

what were you going to say just there?

Well i guess it time to annonce it...Pinkie im...im...*puts face in hoof*Im a special type of angel called a vail angel.Also well...ummmm.How to say this.Alright here I go.Pinkie im your guardian angel.There i said it.

Pinkie - will you be my spirit animal?

/)030(\ YESH!!

Well i guess it time to annonce it...Pinkie im...im...*puts face in hoof*Im a special type of angel called a vail angel.Also well...ummmm.How to say this.Alright here I go.Pinkie im your guardian angel.There i said it.

WWHHAAAAA?!?! *dun dun DUN*

I hope you understand and are'nt mad at me. Pinkie just now in the roughest times i will always be watching over you.

well, as you do that, how would u protect me? Also, can you tell if i am out of the ordinary?

well, as you do that, how would u protect me? Also, can you tell if i am out of the ordinary?

Well as i cant physically protect but if you hear that voice in your head its me, for example you know your pinkie sense? Thats me warning you of events to happen. And no your not out of the ordinary your perfectly normal dont think other wise be your-self i act just like you well use to, before the depression kicked in. So basicly im pinkiaminia your depressed form basicly but i will never steer you wrong and try to hurt you be careful and ask me for help or guidance if you need it, but know this only you can hear my word.Take care.