Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction The Last Kiss. (Warning: Mature subject matter!)

Paranoid

Warning: This Fan Fiction contains mature subject matter, gore, mature language and mild sexual themes (as in a lesbian kiss) Recommended 14+ but not too strictly (I mean come on, if you own a TV this is nothing...)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash backed up towards the wall, a black, cold flat wall. She was standing in a ‘T’ shaped hallway, facing the main stem that was joined by the longer line, thinner long hallways extending into oblivion as it seemed. The creature that had driven Rainbow dash to the intersection of the hallways was best depicted as: unnatural. It was what appeared to be a large amount of heaping flesh with spikes exiting it in areas where they seemed unfit, as if a genetic negative mutation. Its skin was a dark purple-black like color and it had no definitive limbs, only tentacle like extremities extending towards Rainbow Dash, also covered in spikes. Upon closer inspection, one would notice the creature had red lines across parts of its deformed body which were made up of dry, stale blood from, what we can assume are, its victims.

“You don’t scare me you ugly fuck!” Rainbow Dash yelled with a rather confident voice in the general direction of the beast. She tilted her head down and scraped her left, frontal hoof along the ground as a way of threatening to charge. She lifted her wings in the air and prepared to lunge at the beast, however stopped due to the sight she was now bestowed with. On one of the multiple spikes of this creature was the head of Apple Bloom, hair still attached and skin slightly pale. The spike impaled her through the back of the skull and out the left eye. Looking to the right side of the creature, Rainbow Dash noticed the bottom torso and left leg of Sweetie Belle. The body of this poor pony had been crudely cut in half, exposing her insides which dangled above the ground, somehow connected to the remainder of the body.

Rainbow Dash’s eyes widened and pupils became contracted, as she backed herself up to the wall, feeling a cold surface, yet surprisingly flat. She turned around to see that she was standing against a mirror and gazed into it. Before her stood Rainbow Dash, but the ominous creature was not in the mirror, instead she saw the corpses- some as a hole and other dismembered or disfigured, floating in mid air as if they were held by an invisible force. She realized that these were the victims of the beast and collapsed to the ground in a sitting manner.

“NO!” screamed Rainbow Dash out of fear. She kicked the mirror causing it to break into sharp fragments which collapsed, entering her leg with the sound of flesh tearing. She ignored the pain and began to sweat violently. Looking behind her, she saw yet another unsettling thing, as the flesh of the creature began to rumble and tear, revealing a circular mouth containing multiple sharp teeth. The beast exerted a loud roar, causing blood and small amounts of fleshy tissue, along with a horrible stench of death and decay to be flung at Rainbow Dash.

She realized that she was defenceless against this abomination, and rested her back against the wall, accepting fate and remembering her past. «I don’t want any of this. I have done nothing wrong. I don’t deserve this at all. I want to be with my friends Twilight and Rarity and Pinkie and with my girl friend FlutterShy! Why me! NO! No No NO! » As she finished her brief thoughts, a sound diverted her to look right.

It was FlutterShy, her love, sprinting towards her. On FlutterShy’s face was a rather unsettling expression of pain, fear and sorrow. As Rainbow fixated her eyes upon FlutterShy, she saw that her girlfriend’s body was in terrible condition. Her wings were cut off, leaving bloody nibs with a small amount of bone visible through the blood, still fresh. Her left hind leg was broken and the frontal hoofs scratched, still bleeding and leaving behind red footprints. She was running as fast as she could towards Rainbow Dash, as tears became visible in her eyes. Suddenly, a noise of something flying through the air was heard. By this pint, FlutterShy was only two meters away from Rainbow Dash, as a spike appeared in her stomach causing her to collapse to the ground and slide towards her true love.

Rainbow Dash continues to stare down the hall for a few seconds before diverting her attention towards her dyeing girl friend. A tear formed in the corner of her eye and slowly made its way down her cheek, hydrating the skin it had touched, causing a tingling sensation. As it reached the bottom of her face, it hung there for a moment before disconnecting and plummeting towards the floor. Falling, it made no noise until it came in contact with the hard surface of the cold concrete floor, making a faint splash sound as it did.

In haste, Rainbow Dash lowered herself down to level with the eyes of her girl friend, who was crying tears of blood now, with her eyes half shut. Rainbow began to cry viciously at the sight of FlutterShy being in such pain. She slightly lifted the head of her love and looked into her eyes.

“F-FlutterSh-Shy…” she managed to barely say through her tears.

“Shh…” FlutterShy comforted her, “One l-last kiss…”

Rainbow Dash lowered herself so that she was no lying in front of FlutterShy. Their lips met slowly, tongues touched as the exchanged saliva and were engaged in a magical kiss. For them it felt like an eternity, eyes shut as the memories of the past flashed before them. However, in reality this was only seven and a half seconds long, before two spikes had made their way through the air, being thrown by the creature as it is now apparent, and entered Rainbow Dash. One had punctured her thigh, through her cutie mark. The other, severing her lung and heart, exiting through her back as it was a curved spike.

She collapsed to the ground, eyes wide open and pupils the size of small beans, as her body hit the rough surface of the hallway floor, making a ‘thump’ noise. She died. Flutter shy managed with her remaining strength to keep one eye open, as she extended her left frontal hoof to close the right eye of Rainbow Dash, placing it upon hey eyelid and pulling down; later, mimicking this action to her left eye.

“Th-thank you…” FlutterShy spoke one last time before resting her head upon Rainbow Dash's and closing her eye slowly, entering an everlasting sleep. ‘Rest’ was her last thought before her body became cold, limp- ultimately dead. The two lovers may now be with each other forever.

Edited by Resist

This is the second fanfic i've ever read so my advice might not be so good xD

I thougt it was OK.

Bad ending tho. and i whould want to know a little more about that monste. Where did it came from etc etc.

Monster= Psychological breakdown of subject 007. Real name appears ta be R. Dash. Monster entity is existent in physical world. No other information could be recovered.

Back to sanity- the monster is a mind fuck basically.

And why was the ending bad?

• 4 weeks later...

Almost done

Expect a prequel soon and sequel after that!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

FINALLY! I AM DONE THE FIRST PART OF THE PREQUEL OF THE LAST KISS> THE STORY WILL BE CALLED: A Night's Breeze (part 1/2)

Expect it in the fan fiction place.

'Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait'

-Gabe Newell

Edited by Resist

• 3 months later...