Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Join the NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!

xDARTHWOLFx

Okay, we have a dragon go smother ponyvile in smoke, Celestia will have to leave the castle to check I ponyvle. As soon as she leaves, some pony will go scout out the current Guard positions. Then, me and phoenix will sneak in to the alley on the left I canterlaut, thence well spin around and run behind the castle. Then muffin thief and spuirrel will take out the guards by the castle entrance. Luna will walk straight into the castle (she is allowed there) and then she will cast a protecting spell on the castle so Celestia can't get in. I will take the left side if the castle while Phoenix takes the right, and muffinthief and squirrel will take the elements of harmony and then meet me at the left castle side. Then, I will fuse the elements together and add stardust to the elements. I will give the elements to Luna, and she will be more powerful than her sister!

I apologies for being so rude. I just don't like delusional ponys.

*stabs guard* "come in. Squirrel is not here. I am being swarmed by guards, help needed" *xhops heads off and blows up another guard* "AAAHH I'VE BEEN STABBED!"

"I can't hold much longer"

GET OUT! THE KITCHEN IS ABOUT TO... *kitchen lblows up* "look! Celestia has been captured!"

*walks up to Celestia and holds a knife to her throat* "it's over." *kills Celestia*

*Walks up to Darth*

"I've heard the radio comms when you thought no one was listening. I know everything. The fake Celestia, the planned assault o our troops here, everything"

*kills*

*Walks up to Darth*

"I've heard the radio comms when you thought no one was listening. I know everything. The fake Celestia, the planned assault o our troops here, everything"

*kills*

*Faints on kitchen couch*

Okay I'm gonna go listen to a bunch of hypnosis audio bye.

Wait... U were with the solar empire??!!

No, I was saying you we're a spy. Why would I betray the best pony?