Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a typical day in your life?

jackleapp81

My schedule is all sorts of messed up thanks to constantly changing hours at work and a weird work schedule, but the most consistent schedule that I have is:

11:00 AM - Wake up
11:00-11:15 - Bathroom & Shower

11:15-12:00 PM - Take care of any household chores

12:00-1:00 - Eat and roam the internet
1:00-1:45 - Make my way to work

2:00-10:30 - At work (yay!)

10:30-11:15 - Make my way home

11:15-12:00 AM - Eat and play Animal Crossing

12:00-2:00 - Surf the internet or play PS3

2:00-3:30 - Watch YouTube or listen to music on my iPod in bed
3:30 AM - Go to sleep

Now, that's only most common schedule, as there are times when I'm at work as early as 8 AM, and other times that I'm not off until midnight. A more consistent schedule would be nice (especially one that doesn't have me staying up/sleeping in so late), but what can you do.

Well my exciting days are:

School Days
7:30 AM - Wake Up

7:35 AM - Get Dressed for School

7:35 - 8:00 AM - Drink Water and Pack Bag

School

Roll Call - Tutor a Year 7er how to read better

1st and 2nd period - Class

Recess - Hang in Library and play Pokemon

3rd - 6th Period - Class

Lunch - Hang in Library and play Pokemon

7th - 8th Period - Class and End of school

3:00 PM - Walk Home while listening to music alone

3:15ish PM - Go on Skype and check Forums

4:00 PM- Have Dinner

4:30 PM- Shower

4:50 - 9:30 PM - Skype and Computer stuff

9:30 PM - Go to bed

11:30 PM - Sleep

Weekends

9:00 AM- Wake up

9:15 AM - 12:00 PM - Skype

12:00 PM - Lunch

12:05 - 4:00 PM - Skype

4:00 PM - Have Dinner

4:05  5:00 PM - Skype

5:00 - 5:20 PM - Shower

5:20 - 10:00 PM Skype

10:00 PM - Go to bed

12:00 AM - Sleep

*sigh*  Don't know why I'm doing this...

4:30pm (yes that's PM) - wake up.  Force feed myself some kind of whole grain cereal.

5pm - play Warframe

7pm - Supper.  Nothing interesting.  Watch Big Bang Theory.

8pm - Steam games with friends.  L4D2, Sanctum 2, Warframe.

12am - Dinner.  Usually a microwave burrito and some fruit.  Watch MLP.

1:30am - Sit in Warframe dojo for awhile watching the trading chat, trying to make some sales for platinum.  Then play some missions.  Farm some dark sectors.  Then it's just screwing around online.  Warframe forums.  These forums.  Maybe watch a Rick & Morty.  Youtube.  Watch Good Mythical Morning, James and Mike Mondays, maybe some fail compilations, maybe the ol' related vid game where I just keep clicking the related video pane and see where it takes me.

8am - sleep.

I have problems, I know.  It isn't/wasn't always like this.  I've done a lot in the past, and some days I still get out and do things.  Go for a walk, swim at the gym, etc.  But for a lot of reasons and issues I'm going through, this is what my average day looks like atm.

@@Shadow Thrill,

I've merged your thread with an older one exactly like it. In the future, please refer to the search function before posting new threads. Thanks~ :)

My days this summer:

9:45-10:30 > Wake up

10:30-11:00 > Usually head to work, ~4-5 times a week

2:00-6:00 > Usually get off somewhere in this time frame

?:??-1:00am > After getting off, do nothing until bed

This is an average day, but not every day. Sometimes I have an afternoon or evening shift, sometimes I actually do something.

Well, since today is the last day of school for me, here's what my summer schedule looks like.

Wake up - 7 A.M.

Breakfast/Coffee - 7:15 A.M.

Paint Fence/Work - 8 A.M. - 11 A.M.

After work shower - 11:15 A.M. - 11:45 A.M.

Work on Fanfic - 12 P.M. - 3 P.M.

Free time - 3:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M.

Bed: Midnight

:D

Wake up: 6:30 AM

Breakfast: 6:45 AM

Getting dressed/Morning routine: 7:00 AM

School: 9:11 AM - 3:00 PM

Hang out with my friend: 3:00 PM - 4:45 PM

Home: Any time of the day!

Bed: 11:00 PM or later

School:

• Wake up at 5:45 , shower , eat breakfast , get any school stuff together that needs to be together.
  • Leave at  6:45 
  • Arrive at school between 7 and 7:05
  • School Starts at 7:20
  • School gets out at 1:50
  • I usually go out with friends for a bit until 5 maybe or just go straight home.
  • Basically from the time I get home until 10:30 is usually homework or just relaxing. 

Summer: 

• Wake up in the late morning, sometime before 12
  • Go on a run or get some sort of workout done
  • come back and eat breakfast or lunch
  • Get chores and errands done in the afternoon
  • Late afternoon/evening usually go out with friends or stay at home and chill.
  •  From whenever that is until 2am-4am I usually play videogames,draw ,read or watch TV/movies.

Summer is subject to change as I am looking into getting a job.

(edited)

Wake up

(random stuff after waking up like getting dressed and stuff

randomly talk to myself whist on the computer gaming XDDD

EQUESTRIA DAILLY!!!

draw

play more games

a bit more games 

have tea  

do nothing

more games

chill randomly on the internet

watch videos 

read fanfiction 

play random flash games

go to sleep even know I never can. XD

I don't have a set schedule each day. I like to do things differently as often as I can. That being said, an average school day would be something like this:

7:00-8:00: Wake up, get ready for school, go on internet, go to school
8:00-3:00pm: School (with more internet when I can)
3:00pm-6:00pm: Homework, more internet, possibly a nap if I'm tired XD
6:00pm-6:30pm: Eat Dinner
6:30pm- 10:00pm: More homework, more internet, maybe play some video games
10:00pm-?: Lie around doing hardly anything until I get tired
?-7:00: Sleep!

I'm not even going to attempt my weekend schedule; it's different every time! :P

At least I'm not the only one stuck on the internet. XD

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

ok I'll do this but like I guess I'll do a weekday:

>wake up

>walk my dog

> feed dog

> chill before class (I always wake up early enough to make sure im officially awake)

> coffee (varies on day)

> classes

> walk dog

> nap

> study

> dinner

> walk dog

> chill or study (depends on workload)

> bed

1. Wake up.

See the clock and aw buck it's only 5AM.

Pretend I'll actually fall back asleep for 35 minutes.

Give up and watch an episode of MLPFiM.

Put on pants, deodorant, shirt, hair goop, ring, shirt in that order.

Drive to get breakfast.

Take breakfast to work and eat it while watching something on a streaming service.

Get on MLPForums or continue watching stuff on streaming services with a sprinkling of actual work spread throughout the day in 5-90 minute segments.

Leave for lunch.

Repeat step 8.

Leave for home, possibly stopping at Gamestop. (Yes, I've heard the nightmare stories about Gamestop, even my own brother has one about a GS in KY, but the one I go to isn't like those nightmarish ones.)

Drop whatever chumpchange I have on whatever game I'm planning to get next.

Go home and shower. (NEKKID!)

See if any of my brothers are on Xbox for a game session, if not, do some solo gaming.

Get bored and throw on Netflix while I hop on MLPForums again.

Get tired, keep staying up.

Go to bed.

Rinse and repeat.

Oh damn.  Most of you seem to have a more strict schedule than I do, even those of you who said "I don't have a set schedule...[etc.]" 

When I say that I have a horribly convoluted, messy schedule with a heavy dose of sporadic discordance... I mean it.  Part of the reason is because I'm in college, and have a messy class schedule.  But, that alone isn't the full of it; more likely the biggest reason for [what you're about to see that is] my insane schedule is due to me not having a very dependable circadian rhythm - it is always changing its style, which sometimes means I'll have random fits of insomnia out the blue.  Thus, proceed to see what I will tell you is my schedule, but keep in mind, many things can be apt to change without warning.

So, currently I'm a sophomore in college; a comp-sci major, who ironically is a country boy gearhead; a slightly conservative minded fellow in a liberal university; a wondrous contradiction.  

My college schedule:

- Monday and/or the typical logic of randomness that occurs any day of the week, with considering my class schedules -

1. Depending upon the time I fell alseep Sunday night, I'll get up at any time between 9 am and half past noon.

2. Maybe take a shower.  If I didn't the night before, I normally will in the morning.  Some days I'll shower in both morning and night, sometimes one or the other... possibly might be a time where I forget to even shower (very, very rare will that happen, as I am quite meticulous about being clean).

3. Eat breakfast, which is basically just any food substance I can find in my room, which isn't much, plus a cup of coffee, and sometimes with the coffee I'll also have something cold; at home I always preferred milk, but I don't have milk in my dorm, and I'm not gonna walk all the way to the cafeteria to get milk in the morning.

4. Internet, during and after breakfast.  Check my college email first, out of priority, of course, then if I've got nothing else, I'll come here.

5. Go to class at 2 pm - get out at 3:30 pm.

6. If I'm hungry, eat.  If not, I might skip lunch, and eat dinner (see number 11) earlier rather than later.
7. Make a note in my agenda about the homework for the class I just got out of.
8. Re-organize the previous schedule with due dates holding top priority over actual level of assignment difficulty.
9. Do some homework if I have some that's in need of doing at the time.

10.  Internet + music + maybe skype (text only) convo with someone...
11. Eat something for dinner.  For monday's, dinner for me is anywhere between 6 pm and 11pm.  So, again with the fact that, despite there are numbers in this list, things are liable of random changes in the time of which they take place.  Likely, I'll eat dinner as I'm still doing number 10.
12.  Again, probably back to what number 10 said, (and maybe number 2, too) but also add: Have possible feelings of a lost sense of time, as in, in terms of being unable to recognize how tired I am, or how tired I am not.  If that occurs, my inner clock (circadian rhythm) is again being compromised and I end up trying to sleep and failing to do so.  Normally, I can go to bed and fall asleep, on a monday night, sometime between 12:30 am and 2:30 am, on my own will.  If I can't, I'll take 3 Benadryl pills, which take an hour to kick in, so sleep will start an hour or so after I take them.  I try my best to do that rarely.  But, sometimes random insomnia can't be beaten, and I have nothing else but to do what I can to get sleep, thus; Benadryl.  
13. Try to sleep.  Usually I can, but like I just explained in 12, random insomnia may occur. 

00. Yes, that is double zero.  I am making a point to say, at any time I don't have class, things can change.  Going to class is the most consistent part of my schedule.  Anything else beyond that, is liable and/or apt to be adjusted depending on how I feel that day.  Also note that I'm going to be more basic with the rest of this post regarding school [week] days, because you can transfer the same style of logic from Monday to any other day, with of course a good consideration that I have class at different times each day.  Class times stay consistent, and are as follows:

Monday: one class - from 2 pm to 3:30 pm.
Tuesday: two classes - one from 10 am to 11:30 am; other is from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Wednesday: two classes - first, like Monday, is from 2 pm to 3:30 pm; other is from 8 pm to 10 pm.
Thursday: one class - like Tuesday, is from 10 am to 11:30 am.
Friday: one lab - starts at 8 am, may last only til 9:30 am, or may last until 11 am.

Eeyup, now you see how that can only add to what was already a messy circadian rhythm... but wait, there's more explaining to do!

So, take the daily logic from Monday, and apply the class times to each respective day.  

Note that I always eat breakfast, but lunch is a maybe.  I do eat dinner most of the time.

Throughout the day, my liquid intake at college is mostly [besides coffee every morning - that's consistent]: green tea (70%), Gatorade (15%), water (5%), milk (5%), and soda (5%).  I'd say that having green tea alot is a healthy thing, at least I hope so anyway (it's Lipton green tea from the vending machines, btw).

Now, I'll just stick to sleep/wake times for the rest of the week, since you already know my normal daily logic.

Sunday:
wake up at 9 am if I want to go to sunday school (youth group) at church, or, if I'm too tired, sleep in til either 11 am or noon even.

go to bed anywhere between 11 pm and 4:30 am.

Monday:
wake up between 9 am and noon, dependent upon Sunday's bed time.

go to bed between midnight and 2:30 am, if I can.  

Tuesday: 

wake up between 8 and 8:30 am.

go to bed between 1 am and 3:30 am, if I can.

Wednesday:

wake up between 9 am and noon, dependent upon Tuesday's bed time.

go to bed between midnight and 2:30 am, if I can.  

Thursday:

wake up between 8 and 8:30 am.

go to bed... *sigh*
well, I'd ought to try to get in bed early, but that's almost impossible without drugging myself (Benadryl, so relax, I don't mean anything else).

So, I wind up going to bed sometime between 11 pm and 3 am.

Friday:

wake up between 6:30 am and 7 am.

go to bed between midnight and 3:30 am.

Saturday: 

wake up between 10 am and 12:30 pm.  

go to bed between 11 pm and 3:30 am.

Repeat.

---

Don't worry, you're not the only one that doesn't understand why.
I don't understand either.
It's just who I am.  So I deal with it.  I try to stay happy or at least content - during the daytime.  Sometimes during the middle-of-the-night, though... I might not be content.  
I might be just the opposite of content.
I deal with that.  But I might still ask myself, is that not unhealthy?

Sometimes all I need is to actually know if I am okay.  
But sometimes, I don't know the answer to that question.
I really don't.
I can tend to my physical health needs easily. 

It's the mental and emotional health needs that I sometimes don't know how to quench, or how to feed.

Am I okay?

Likely.  But doubt is there.  I'm functioning, but not invincible, not even in the least bit.

Concern comes from not what I feel... but from what I do not feel.
I want to feel.  
And I'd like to feel good, but just feeling, by itself, is sufficient.

I bet... if I could have the luxury of a better circadian rhythm, most of it all would solve itself.
All this back and forth, inconsistent sleep/wake times is taking its toll.

post-27651-0-79681600-1409940799_thumb.png

post-27651-0-79681600-1409940799_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

My typical day?

>Wake up

>Throw clothes on

>Eat breakfast

>Drop brother off at school

>Go to classes

>Spend time in between classes either on here, or complaining about something on Facebook, or homework

>Grab lunch at some point

>Drive back home

>Shower

>Relax, usually here

>Eat dinner

>Work on car

>Play an instrument for a bit

>Relax again, again here

>Scan eBay, internet for any good deals/interesting things

>Pass out dead tired

That about sums it up.

It plays out pretty much exactly like Ice Cube's hit song "Today Was A Good Day."

But really it's fairly predictable. 
Mon/Wed.

• Wake up at 7:30 AM, pissed off at the sun for coming up so early
  • Fall asleep again until 7:45
  • Drive real fast-like to the university
  • Class at 8:30-9:20 (Calculus III)
  • Breakfast at the Union, usually biscuits & gravy
  • Dick around/homework/internet for two hours
  • Class at 11:30-12:20 (Engineering Phys.)
  • Dick around/homework/internet for two and a half hours
  • Two classes 3:00-5:45 (Thermodynamics+Statics)
  • Drive real fast-like home
  • Homework (maybe)
  • Play Forza 4/internet/Skype chat (text) until 2:00 AM
  • Sleep

Tue/Thurs.

• Wake up at 8:30AM
  • Fall asleep again until 9:45
  • Internet/Forza for one and a half to two and a half hours
  • Drive real fast-like to the University for class
  • (Tue) Two classes 11:30-2:45 (Phys. Discussion+Intro to Aero.)
  • (Thurs) Class at 1:30 (Intro to Aero.)
  • Drive home real fast-like
  • Homework (maybe)
  • Play Forza 4/internet/Skype chat (text) until 2:00 AM
  • Sleep

Friday

• Wake up at 7:30 AM, pissed off at the sun for coming up so early
  • Fall asleep again until 7:45
  • Drive real fast-like to the university
  • Class at 8:30-9:20 (Calculus III)
  • Breakfast at the Union, CHICKEN & WAFFLES
  • Dick around/homework/internet for two hours
  • Class at 11:30-12:20 (Engineering Phys.)
  • Go to nearest Chrysler dealer and look at 300Cs whilst obnoxiously complaining about how the rims aren't big enough and how I have to pay my baby mama's child support
  • Run errands/Forza/internet/Skype/chill until 2:00AM
  • Nobody I know dies in South Central L.A., decide it was a good day
  • Sleep

Weekends

• Wake up whenever
  • Do nothing
  • Errands/Forza/internet/chill with some buddies
  • Homework (maybe)
  • Forza/internet/Skype until 2-3:00 AM
  • Sleep

And, uh, that's about it...

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

1. Wake up, BS around on the internet for a couple hours

2. Spend the next few hours dozing in and out of awareness while blankly staring at the ceiling or doing some other mindless task.

3. Spend a couple more hours planning for the future, pondering everything about myself including my anxiety, my surroundings, thinking about how I'm going to break this cycle, everything. Occasionaly pace around the house while doing this. This can sometimes continue until I head to bed.

4. Every few days or so, get on Skype and talk with a few certain people for hours until I go to bed. Otherwise I browse the internet during this time.

Rinse & repeat.

• Brohoof 1

School -

Wake up at 5, get my shower on, chow down on breakfast, dick around on the comp til I leave at 6:20

I arrive at school at like 7:20 and I go throughout my day, a lot of my classes have my friends in them so its pretty enjoyable. 

Get home at like 3pm and do my homework, and then my friends either come to my house or I text them and we do something (it varies) until its dark, then I go home and watch youtube videos and do stuff on the computer.

Or, alternatively, I hang out at one of my friend's house/he comes over and we play games on the computer. Don't usually leave til after dark since we can drive.

Weekends/Summer is the exact same except I don't go to school (duh) and sometimes I dont hang out with my friends, and I also stay out a lot later. We also have more time to do shit like going through the woods or to the beach or something.

Depends. Everyday is different for me. On a non school day:

Wake up (7 to 8 am)

Get up and shower (around 10am)

Eat breakfast

At this point I'll do whatever (flight sim, forums, go out, plane spot if possible, bike, play the trombone, eat out, work.... Nothing else I can think of)

I'll do any of the above in any order.

Then at night I'll be in my room and either skype with my awesome girlfriend :wub;, flight sim more, watch stuff on YouTube, draw stuff.

...then I'll go to bed.

School days:

1. Wake up at 5:30 AM
  2. Go back to sleep
  3. Get woken up by my dad at 6:00 AM, most likely go back to sleep.
  4. Wake up at 6:30 if I went back to sleep. If not, skip to 5.
  5. Get ready for school (doing things such as taking a shower, eating breakfast, brush my teeth, et cetera.)
  6. Go to school
  7. Go home
  8. Be on my laptop the rest of the day
  9. If it isn't friday, go to sleep at 10:30 PM. If Friday, go to sleep whenever I want.

Non-school days:

1. Wake up whenever I want
  2. Go on my laptop for as long as I want
  3. Most likely get ready for the day late (doing things like taking a shower, eating breakfast/brunch, brush my teeth, et cetera.)
  4. Go on my laptop
  5. Go to bed whenever the hell I want

Geez, I really should get a social life and start getting active.

> Wake up

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> music

> ponies

> ponies

> ponies

> YouTube

> girlfriend

> ponies

> ponies

> sleep

• Brohoof 1

Wake up.

Fall back to sleep.

Wake up.

Nod off again.

Wake up; realize I should probably remain conscious.

Kiss my Rainbow Dash plushie.

Kiss her again because one is not enough!

Physically get up.

Use the restroom / wash my hands.

Exercise if it's Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

Wash my hands again.

Eat and drink something.

Wash my hands again.

Either get on my computer or a video game system.

Either look at Rainbow Dash images or do stuffs online or play games or draw things.

Prepare dinner.

Eat dinner.

Wash my hands.

Might watch ponehs on my PS3 (it's officially my pony watching machine nowadays; it gots poneh stickers and everything).

Screw around on the forums until I barely even know what I'm saying and in what topic.

Eat before sleeps.

Shower before sleeps.

Lie down on mah couch, kiss my Dashie plushie, and place her somewhere on my chest.

Try to fall asleep.

Fall asleep.

Dream weird dreams.

"Ogle Dashie," "eat or drink," and more "wash my hands" could be added throughout this list.

> Wake up

> check my messages / updates / email

> eat breakfast

> brush my teeth and wash up, get ready

> catch a bus or a train to my workplace / college

> either tire myself out at work, or at school, or laze out home until something's done

> watch some videos

> read some fanfics / e-reads/ news/ whatever

> get asked out to hang out with friends / eat pizza with my bros / drink with drinking buddies

> get home and fall asleep

I'll just do 2 since it varies greatly

School days:

>Wake up

> Bitch about waking up

> Singing Let It Go in the shower

> Brush teeth

> Dry off

> Get dressed

> Get books and things ready

> Go to German

> Go to Econ