Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discord Strikes Again [RP]

The Ponyville Critic

Little bit of explanation, my character, Ms.Adventure or Missy is an Alicorn and the lead for this story, other than the mane six themselves. I was going to include Applejack coming with Missy but that would cause too much hassle. Enjoy, or not.

"What had happened?", Missy thought to herself, "last thing i remember was Twilight telling me to hide, thene the next thing i know there's a flash of bright light and Twilight screaming." Something dawned on Missy at that very moment, what if someting had happened to everypony, she thought she should go check round the shops and houses. she exited Twilight's library, house thingy, then proceeded towards the town square, there was no-one there, in the biggest, busiest place in the town. She then decided to check her friends' houses, Pinkie wasn't at Sugarcube Corner, Rarity wasn't in her place, Rainbow wasn't in her place, Fluttershy wasn't in her cottage (but her animal friends were and they looked very upset about something.), she then went to check on Applejack, she heard somepony in the barn. Which made Missy very curious, when she opened the door, there was Applejack and her little filly sister, Applebloom.

"Thank god you're alright, Missy", Applejack relieved while saying so, "I thought Discord had gotten all of us this time."

"Wait, Discord?" Missy exclaimed "Didn't Fluttershy make him, you know, not evil." Applejack looked kind of angry while Applebloom was just scared.

"Well, obviously it didn't work" Applejack responded, "Fluttershy was so darn sure of it." She kicked the ground with her hoof, dust sprayed up in Applejack's face, making her sneeze, there was then a big vortex looking just like the one she saw at the library.

"Missy, Applebloom, get out of here!" Applejack shouted desperately. Missy took Applebloom by the mane and flew away. All the two could hear were the screams of Applejack being taken by Discord, Missy landed in Ponyville Square. "We need help to find your sister and the others" Missy panted, being out of breath after flying so fast. Missy and Applebloom went back to the library to find out some stuff, knowing that she needed to find her friends and that Discord couldn't be defeated without the Elements of Harmony, Missy turns around to see somepony standing in the doorway.

"Hello?" Missy asked inquisitively, "who are you?"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am Emerald. Who are you? Do you know what's going on?" Emerald sounded worried, and her breathing kept getting faster and faster. "I. Think discord has my Aunt. I looked everywhere but..." She started to cry so hard that she had to sit down. "What if..if..." Emerald couldn't finish her sentance, she diddn't WANT to. "What if she's dead?" Emerald asked. Hee face was t

Redder than usual and tears where streaming down the sides of her face. "She's the only one I have. I am not losing her." Emerald said sounding determined, even yhrough her tears. "We have to fight whatever this is. I am not going to leave her there to die." She put a strand of her mane behind her ear and walkes over to the bookshelf. Emerald pulled put a book that was probably for fillies and starer at the cover. Finally, she turned around and smiled at Missy through her tears. "You probably are weirded out right now, right?" Emerald had been the most unpopular mare at school. She only had one friend her entire life, and she ditched Emerald for popularity. Nopony seemed to want any piece of her. Who could blame them? Her family was dead, the only last living soul of her family was her Aunt. They had lived together since...yeah, buy still struggled with money.

Blue Skittle or Blue walked along the path towards Applejack's farm, with Raindrops at her side. The skies started to turn black. "Why is the sky so dark?" Raindrops asked Skittle, flying above her. "Not sure. Maybe its night time already?" she told her friend. Then out of the blue, Discord popped into view and with an evil laugh took Raindrops. Startled, Skittle screamed and ran the other way. She hurried as fast as she could to reach Applejack's farm, dust covering her face as she ran. She glanced behind to make sure nothing was following her. Then she ran into the barn's wall with a load knock. "Owwww!" she said, rubbing her head with her hoof, gently. She shook her head, glancing up at the ponies before her. "D-Does anypony know what is going on? One minute I was trotting along side with Raindrops and then a half dragon, half pony, half bird, half umm i don't remember the rest took Raindrops! And so I ran and now my head hurts and i'm really confused!" she said, stopping to catch her breath. "Why is this happening?! What the heck was that thing anyways?! Do you think it will hurt my friend?" she asked again, fear shining in her golden eyes. She sat down and dusted the dirt of herself, while waiting for an answer from one of the ponies.

Missy was unfamiliar with the other ponies, but she had to be assertive, even when she is, no especially when she's out of her comfort zone. The other ponies' families had been taken by Discord and she had to do something to help, she pulled a book from underneath the bed she'd been sleeping in since she got to Ponyville. "Hey guys, i think i know who this guy is, his name is Discord, meaning a lack of harmony between ponies." Missy read. "Long ago, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna defeated him with their magic, turning him to stone, they used the Elements of Harmony to do so." Missy looked very worried as she said these words, she knew that only Twilight and her friends could use the elements, so they would need to either find them or try and operate the elements themselves. "Emerald, i need you to look through those books and find anything you can on the Elements of Harmony, Skittle, we need to turn this place upside-down looking for them." Missy ordered "But first, we need to find more ponies, because we can't do this thing on our own, we won't even know where we're going, they could be anywhere." Missy looked out of the window, "I hope we can find you guys, Twilight" Missy thought "If not for me and the others, but for all of Equestria."

(So are we the new elements of harmony? If so can I be kindness?) Emerald wiped a tear away and nodded at Missy. She immidently began searching through the bookshelfs, she searched everywhere. Finally Emerald found something, it was a dusty old brown book-but defenetley important. "Uhm....guys? I think I found something...." she galloped over to the two ponies, and showed them the book entitled 'Elements of Harmony: A reference guide.' She tilted her head slightly and slumped her back. "Will this do?" She held the book out to Missy and Skittle. "It's the only book I could find on the Elements. I hope I picked the right book...." she stood back a little and let them flip through the pages, she let them explore the book. Emerald just stood back and watched, in case anything else was needed. So when she got board of watching, she walked ocee and started looking at the book with them. "So....if you don't mind me asking...where do we look to find the elements?" Emerald took a quick scan of the room, but diddn't find a single room where Twilight would hide the Elements.

"Twilight told me about the last time her and the others battled Discord, they were hidden in." Missy stopped abruptly, "Weren't they meant to be in this book? Oh no, this is bad, this is very bad." Missy knew something was off, Discord suddenly appeared infront of the 3 ponies. "Oh my, how lovely it is to see you all, gathered a little crowd for me." Discord said sarcastically. "What have you done with Twilight and my friends, Discord?" Missy shouted "I know what you've done to everyone, we will take you down!"

"Oh, straight to the point, i see, no time for some games?" The three looked very angry at Discord. "Fine, i willl give you one clue and one clue only."

"In the tall tower, where the walls glimmer, the door would be seen, if only it were a bit dimmer." Discord dissapeared into thin air.

Missy paced back and forward wondering what that could mean, "It might be the castle, the walls up there always seem pretty shiny, no?" Missy rambled. She had never had to do anything this problematic without Twilight, if only she were here. "We're getting off topic here" Missy shouted "We need more ponies or else our chances of finding my friends are next to none."

"Uhm....alright...so where do we look for more ponies?  Pleasedon'tgetmadeatmeforsayingthis but ehem....most  ponies have been taken by Discord...."  Emerald looked down at the floor. "So...what do we do now...?" Clips of her Aunt getting hurt by Discord rolled into her brain, like a Thriller movie where she couldn't close her eyes. She could just watch, and let the clips roll in her mind without power at all. She suddenly squealed and covered the sides of her head, and started muttering "No, no no no nono no..."  Tears filled her eyes and suddenly Discord appeared beside her. "Awww, so cute. But perhaps you would like to join your Aunt if you miss her so much?"  Discord growled at her. Emerald forced herself to face him, tears ran down the sides of her face. "No, we are going to defeat you, once and for all!" Discord tapped a claw to his chin. "Aww, not that's sweet. Risking your life to save your only family member you have left. If you die you're Aunt will be nothing. Tell me, did you ever think of that? Ever think of anything but yourself my dear Emerald? Oh you poor little filly, so selfish." Discord traced the side of her muzzle with his paw. Emerald pushed it away.  "I risk my life for her because I know you will just turn this place into chaos if I don't, and keep her locked up in there forever."

"Emerald!" Missy shouted "We can't let Discord tear us apart." Missy had to think, she had to focus, think like Twilight, find the elements. "I know where the elements are." Missy shouted in a convincing tone. She went upstairs to Twilight's Room and pulled on a book to reveal a hidde passageway, the Elements of Harmony were there. Emerald, come up here quick, Emerald ran up to the room and she couldn't believe her eyes. "We should take them with us" Missy suggested. "I have an idea of where Discord took my friends."

It would be a long journey but she would do anything to save Twilight, even if it meant sacrificing her own life, it wouldn't be in vain. The riddle Discord had given her. It rang a bell, wait, could it be?

Discord appeared behind Missy, "You can't touch the elements, not after Celestia put the enchantment on them" Missy shouted angrily at Discord.

"Trying to impress someone? someone close to you? I know why you're doing this." Discord rambled "Twilight has been a friend of yours but she's really replacing the mother that you always wanted, the mother who never loved you!" Missy started crying, what Discord was saying was completely true. Twilight was like the mother she never had, if she lost her, Missy would be nothing. Missy's eyes suddenly started glowing red, red with anger. She attacked Discord with a red beam which made him disappear. They had to get to the Crystal Empire.

(This RP has two story branches, one requires six ponies, another doesn't.)

"Emerald!" Missy shouted "We can't let Discord tear us apart." Missy had to think, she had to focus, think like Twilight, find the elements. "I know where the elements are." Missy shouted in a convincing tone. She went upstairs to Twilight's Room and pulled on a book to reveal a hidde passageway, the Elements of Harmony were there. Emerald, come up here quick, Emerald ran up to the room and she couldn't believe her eyes. "We should take them with us" Missy suggested. "I have an idea of where Discord took my friends."

It would be a long journey but she would do anything to save Twilight, even if it meant sacrificing her own life, it wouldn't be in vain. The riddle Discord had given her. It rang a bell, wait, could it be?

Discord appeared behind Missy, "You can't touch the elements, not after Celestia put the enchantment on them" Missy shouted angrily at Discord.

"Trying to impress someone? someone close to you? I know why you're doing this." Discord rambled "Twilight has been a friend of yours but she's really replacing the mother that you always wanted, the mother who never loved you!" Missy started crying, what Discord was saying was completely true. Twilight was like the mother she never had, if she lost her, Missy would be nothing. Missy's eyes suddenly started glowing red, red with anger. She attacked Discord with a red beam which made him disappear. They had to get to the Crystal Empire.

(This RP has two story branches, one requires six ponies, another doesn't.)

Emerald winced as Discord hit the floor with a thud. Discord stood, he was slightly wavery from the hit. So he flashed out without a word. she turned back to the others, and walked over to them. "Well he said we couldn't touch it, well unicorn levitation spells are not touching it, right? If we could just get it out of that berrior and undo the spell, maybe we would be a bit more successful." Emerald was surprised by how determined her voice sounded. So she hid her head behind her face."sorry...I know I shouldn't be talking you just got me so worried!"  Emerald looked around the scene. Many of Twilight's bookshelfs had been overturned on their sides. Many of her books had been ripped of their pages. Their were dusty hoof marks everywhere. Whoever did this, was obviously looking for something. Was it the elements? Emerald wandered silently to herself as she wandered around the library. It took only a minute for her to realize that a fire was blazing somewhere, because she smelled smoke. emerald started to cough.

Missy noticed the smell too, there was definitely something burning, Missy checked down in the lower library, the place was on fire, they had to find a spell to get past the barrier that Twilight had put up. "Emerald, we don't have much time, try breaking the barrier open." Missy shouted frantically. "I'm going to try and stall the fire some." Emerald looked through all the books but could not find anything, then in the corner of her eye. She saw one book, inside was the spell that she needed. "Emerald, get the barrier open now, we've got to go." Missy demanded, Emerald used the spell successfully, she grabbed hold of the chest of elements, Missy grabbed her by the mane and flew towards the windows. They smashed through the glass but Missy hurt her left wing. "Got the elements" Missy mumbled out of tiredness. "We have to stop Disc...." Missy then turned around to see Emerald still clinging onto the chest, they couldn't get on The Friendship Express so they would have to hoof it. But in Missy's state, she wasn't going to be flying anywhere.

Missy turned around to see the library tree on fire and collapsing. "I'm sorry, Twilight, there's nothing i could have done." Missy started aobbing into her wings.

Oh no what should I do I can't find Fluttershy anywhere and we need to protect the little animals to before Discord gets to them this is bad hay I smell something and it smells like a fire that's bad that's very very bad and it's Twilights house to and there are ponies there I need to save them so I'll just fly up there and gently lower them down one by one. Oh it looks like this pony has a book THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY I heard about this before Fluttershy told me about this and hear are the real elements I wonder why this ponies have them and where is Twilight Sparkle at and Spike where is he now that I have been thinking about this where is everypony are we the last ponies hear I hope not. Discord: Well Luna it seams that you saved these ponies from my fire nice job but do you really think that they would want to be your friends when you were younger you were picked on you much that you ran away from home and never came back what do you think that they will say. Luna: You leave these ponies out of this and I don't care about what anypony thinks of me anymore you you just leave me alone.

Missy noticed the smell too, there was definitely something burning, Missy checked down in the lower library, the place was on fire, they had to find a spell to get past the barrier that Twilight had put up. "Emerald, we don't have much time, try breaking the barrier open." Missy shouted frantically. "I'm going to try and stall the fire some." Emerald looked through all the books but could not find anything, then in the corner of her eye. She saw one book, inside was the spell that she needed. "Emerald, get the barrier open now, we've got to go." Missy demanded, Emerald used the spell successfully, she grabbed hold of the chest of elements, Missy grabbed her by the mane and flew towards the windows. They smashed through the glass but Missy hurt her left wing. "Got the elements" Missy mumbled out of tiredness. "We have to stop Disc...." Missy then turned around to see Emerald still clinging onto the chest, they couldn't get on The Friendship Express so they would have to hoof it. But in Missy's state, she wasn't going to be flying anywhere.

Missy turned around to see the library tree on fire and collapsing. "I'm sorry, Twilight, there's nothing i could have done." Missy started aobbing into her wings.

(Emerald is a Earth Pony, but I can see how that confused you. Sorry about that.)

Emerald was shaking where she stood. Not with nervousness. Nor with fright. But with excitement.  She glanced down at the chest in her hoofs. Very shocked at what had just happened. She became serious when Missy said the first four letters of that awful name. She nodded, but turned her head to see Discord, and was not surprised. He had popped up to make them feel weak so that none of them could be successful at destroying him. She then noticed the pony, Luna. next. She paused in a mid-step. Listening in on their conversation.

Oh no what should I do I can't find Fluttershy anywhere and we need to protect the little animals to before Discord gets to them this is bad hay I smell something and it smells like a fire that's bad that's very very bad and it's Twilights house to and there are ponies there I need to save them so I'll just fly up there and gently lower them down one by one. Oh it looks like this pony has a book THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY I heard about this before Fluttershy told me about this and hear are the real elements I wonder why this ponies have them and where is Twilight Sparkle at and Spike where is he now that I have been thinking about this where is everypony are we the last ponies hear I hope not. Discord: Well Luna it seams that you saved these ponies from my fire nice job but do you really think that they would want to be your friends when you were younger you were picked on you much that you ran away from home and never came back what do you think that they will say. Luna: You leave these ponies out of this and I don't care about what anypony thinks of me anymore you you just leave me alone.

She smiled and leaned on the chest. Emerald admired the pony's bravery against the creator of all things chaos. She blinked two times, very surprised out of all the chaosy things Discord could choose; he chose the most harmful. This bugged Emerald a little so she stepped forward and punched him in the stomach with her hoof. "Idiot!" She screamed loudly at him. "This could have killed us! Why would you think of something so stupid?!" Discord snapped his fingers and suddenly Emerald was in his hoofs. "Well pony, I think the answer is obvious is that I DID want to kill you, I mean-Hellooo I am Discord, spirit of chaos! Did that even cross your small mind or where you to busy being STUPID?!" Emerald leaned back in Discord's hoofs. "Speak for yourself, dumbo. One little fire could spread all over town." Discord raised a furry eyebrow and gave her a confused look. "What's your point?" he asked. Emerald rolled her eyes and smirked  at him, "If that fire had spread, it would have destroyed your 'chaos capital of the world' into ash." 

Luna: Discord how dare you hurt these ponies I will never forgive you now put her down now before I really do hurt you. Discord: And how are you going to do that you are nothing but a scaredy pony. Luna: That maybe true but no pony and I mean no pony has the right to hurt other ponies so take this *punch him in the face and he lets go of Emerald* Discord: Well that wasn't very nice of you oh I get it you are trying to be brave for Fluttershy. Luna: So what if I am trying to be brave for Fluttershy it's none of your concern and that has nothing to do with how you have been to other ponies and I believe that friendship is magic and we will defeat you once and for all no matter what happens Discord and maybe some other ponies that also inherit the elements of harmony will come and make sure that you will be a statue for the rest of your life. Discord: Well that's no way to treat the god of chaos maybe you should vanish to like the rest of the ponies in Equestria. Luna: I don't think that is going to happen Discord.

Missy wondered why Discord had acted so evil, it was typical for him to create chaos and disharmony but to try and kill another pony, this was very out of character, even for him. Something was wrong.

"That's all very good and well, but the sudden change of character. If i'm not mistaken i'd say someone is controlling you." Missy confronted Discord, she could tell something was wrong, she could sense it.

"Now that's a ridiculous question, who in Equestria would be able to control me?" Discord retorted rather menacingly.

"Simple. Someone more powerful than you are." Missy said mockingly, it was an attempt to break his cool and calculated edge he had, "Master of chaos, you must have gathered much attention after being "reformed" right?"

""It's funny, really, watching you grasp at metaphorical straws. I'm completely in control of myself, so if you don't mind, i've got some havoc to make." Discord said which right after, he dissapeared.

"Come on everpony" Missy winced her wing was more injured than she had thought, it was probably broken. "Let's get to the Crystal Empire" They all left towards the north, to adventure!

Missy wondered why Discord had acted so evil, it was typical for him to create chaos and disharmony but to try and kill another pony, this was very out of character, even for him. Something was wrong.

"That's all very good and well, but the sudden change of character. If i'm not mistaken i'd say someone is controlling you." Missy confronted Discord, she could tell something was wrong, she could sense it.

"Now that's a ridiculous question, who in Equestria would be able to control me?" Discord retorted rather menacingly.

"Simple. Someone more powerful than you are." Missy said mockingly, it was an attempt to break his cool and calculated edge he had, "Master of chaos, you must have gathered much attention after being "reformed" right?"

""It's funny, really, watching you grasp at metaphorical straws. I'm completely in control of myself, so if you don't mind, i've got some havoc to make." Discord said which right after, he dissapeared.

"Come on everpony" Missy winced her wing was more injured than she had thought, it was probably broken. "Let's get to the Crystal Empire" They all left towards the north, to adventure!

Emerald followed Missy, as she ran her mane and tail floated in the wind harshly. "You don't think....he did it do you?" She was speaking of Sombra. Even if it was him, the strong magic would kill them in seconds. "I thought...he was dead?" She did not mention twilight because Emerald knew that Missy was emotional about that. She ran slower than the rest since she was carrying the chest. She tripped a few times, but managed to get up. Discord....Sombra....they are all going to pay for the pain the have caused to me, to everypony else. Emerald swore right then to herself that she would do anything to protect her only relative left. As in the entirety of Equestria. She tried to block the memories that flooded her mind of Emerald and her aunt, she winced as she thought of the time her Aunt had first found of her outside.

_Flashback_

Emerald: *Crying, sitting on some of the rubble that once was her house*

Aunt Redheart: *walks up to her, lifts her chin up with her hoof* "Emerald...what happened?"

Emerald: *just clings onto Aunt Redheart and bawls*

Aunt Redheart: "Honey...don't fret. let's go to my house, I'll make you some tea."

Emerald: *nods, still crying very very hard*

Missy had some explaining to do, about the magic she performed on Discord. "I should explain something, i sort of had a run-in with this thing, the Alicorn Amulet, after i had overcome the corruption, a part of the amulet's essence must have taken hold of me. So it feeds off of my anger and hatred and channels that anger into magic." Missy explained, she suddenly thought of Twilight and her friends, it saddened Missy to think of what might have happened to her. Is she dead, is she suffering, the thoughts weren't leaving Missy's head.

<Flashback>

Twilight Sparkle: Come on Missy, you can do this spell.

Missy: I can't, it's too advanced for me.

Twilight Sparkle: Look at me. Focus your energy, just think about the orange, then imagine it becoming an apple, simple as that, like anypony can do it.

Missy: Ok *heavy concentration, Missy tenses up and her horn starts glowing green, she looks at the orange, it is changing color and shape, it's an apple*

Twilight Sparkle: See, i knew you could do it.

<Flashback Ended>

"Twilight wasn't just a friend you see." Missy continued "My parents loved my sister but not me, they eventually left without me one day when i was at school, so living in Ponyville with Twilight was the first time i've ever felt wanted. She isn't just a friend, she was like a mother or a big sister to me."

Well Fluttershy is more then a friend to me she is my hero and she is like a sister to me to when I was nine and I ran away from my old home because all of the colts and fillies made fun of me for my blank flank and my family didn't care about that so that's why I ran away and on my thirteenth birth day I made it here at the very edge of town I passed out and Fluttershy helped me and cared for me like I was her little sister and that made me fell happy that she cared for me so much and when I was felling better I started working for her and we became better friends and to me she became like a better sister and at my actually house I was a only child so you might know how it fells to be a only child so that's why Fluttershy is so important to me and I really hope that nothing bad actually happens to her or ... or I just don't what I'll do if that happens *starts sobbing* I just don't think that I can live my life without her here with me so we really do need to save her and the others but how I'm just a very easy pony to scare.

Well Fluttershy is more then a friend to me she is my hero and she is like a sister to me to when I was nine and I ran away from my old home because all of the colts and fillies made fun of me for my blank flank and my family didn't care about that so that's why I ran away and on my thirteenth birth day I made it here at the very edge of town I passed out and Fluttershy helped me and cared for me like I was her little sister and that made me fell happy that she cared for me so much and when I was felling better I started working for her and we became better friends and to me she became like a better sister and at my actually house I was a only child so you might know how it fells to be a only child so that's why Fluttershy is so important to me and I really hope that nothing bad actually happens to her or ... or I just don't what I'll do if that happens *starts sobbing* I just don't think that I can live my life without her here with me so we really do need to save her and the others but how I'm just a very easy pony to scare.

Missy had some explaining to do, about the magic she performed on Discord. "I should explain something, i sort of had a run-in with this thing, the Alicorn Amulet, after i had overcome the corruption, a part of the amulet's essence must have taken hold of me. So it feeds off of my anger and hatred and channels that anger into magic." Missy explained, she suddenly thought of Twilight and her friends, it saddened Missy to think of what might have happened to her. Is she dead, is she suffering, the thoughts weren't leaving Missy's head.

<Flashback>

Twilight Sparkle: Come on Missy, you can do this spell.

Missy: I can't, it's too advanced for me.

Twilight Sparkle: Look at me. Focus your energy, just think about the orange, then imagine it becoming an apple, simple as that, like anypony can do it.

Missy: Ok *heavy concentration, Missy tenses up and her horn starts glowing green, she looks at the orange, it is changing color and shape, it's an apple*

Twilight Sparkle: See, i knew you could do it.

<Flashback Ended>

"Twilight wasn't just a friend you see." Missy continued "My parents loved my sister but not me, they eventually left without me one day when i was at school, so living in Ponyville with Twilight was the first time i've ever felt wanted. She isn't just a friend, she was like a mother or a big sister to me."

(This is Sellybelly411. I changed my name to Emerald <3)

She stared at both of the ponies as they spoke, then kind of struggled to talk when Luna finished her sentence. "My Aunt rescued me from absolute disaster when my family died in a fire when I was 5. She took me in, and told me that money was going to be harder than I thought. See, she is a nurse and all but she gets low pay. So it sucked growing up poor. Almost broke. Ponies made fun of me for that very and only reason. They said that I should go ahead and die while I was still  living. I almost did...once. But my Aunt found me and saved me. She chewed me out for just a few seconds than started bawling her eyes out. Right than I swore to myself, that I would do anything to protect her. She was the only one who truly loved me for who I was; and I wasn't going to kill myself. I did not want to make her upset, neither of us had any true relatives left. So that how it went, I protected her and she protected me. We were a team. We clicked like that. Than...one day I was making cocoa and went to go ask if she wanted any. Instead I found her bed empty. I assumed she might have had a call for work or something, but she had the day off. So I began to search the house rather hurriedly, and just my luck. No sign of her. I panicked like hay, started screaming and stuff. Finally I decided to do some research of my own, after all. A pony cannot just disappear out  of no where! So, I went to the library. I know, I know. I could have used a computer. But I was in panic OKAY?! DON"T JUDGE!"

I won't judge I would do the same thing when I didn't see Fluttershy at the cottage I just started crying I was so sad and then I started looking for her then I smelled the fire and you know what happened after that and now I'll do anything to save Fluttershy and make sure that she is ok *starts sobbing agian* I-I just don't know what went wrong and I just really want to see her again and I think that we need to take over the elements of harmony for the good of Equestria so we need to find some more ponies that have the element of harmony but what is mine? What's Missy's element? What's Emerald's element? What's Skittle's element? We need two more ponies and fast and we really really really really need to find out about the elements situation too this is just so confusing for me right now but we really really really really really really need to figure this out even if its the last thing we do and defeat Discord we really do need to stop Discord and before it gets out of hand and fast to first we need to discover our elements (sorry for so many repeats)

"You can't just be an Element of Harmony, you're very personality has to reflect that of the previous wearer." Missy replied "Take Emerald for example, she can't be Magic because she isn't a Unicorn and she isn't interested in that subject." Missy explained while Emerald looked semi-offended.

"When true friendship is demonstrated, 6 new elements shall be created."

This sentence lingered in her mind, it replayed over and over and over in her head. They would have to prove their elements, honesty, kindness, generosity and laughter, when combined, they create the element of magic. It was just a matter of finding out who was which element, or perhaps Missy would let them figure it out on their own. It is a dangerous journey ahead, something is bound to happen eventually.

"Ok, everypony" Missy shouted "Follow me!" Her wing was really bothering her. She had to do something about it. "By any chance would anypony know first aid?" Missy chuckled lightly.

(Message me what element you want to be, it will come up later in the story.)

You are should be lucky that I'm here because I usually always bring a first aid kit with me all the time, ok this might sting a little *put some mediation on her wing* ok now I'm going to wrap up your wing and if it starts to bother you again then just tell me ok and the mediation should help your wing but the only problem is that you have to wait about four days for your wing to heal and after that wait about thirty minuets, so Missy were are we going do you have any idea, maybe we should go and see Zecora at the Everfree Forest she might be able to help us solve part of our elements of harmony problem that we have unless Discord already got there and if not we need to hurry and fast right now *starts heading to the Everfree Forest* maybe we can save her in time before Discord gets there so does every pony agree with me I hope so because we need to get as much information about the elements of as fast as possible and Zecora just might help us with this so lets go and see her ok (if using the element of harmony mean bring back Fluttershy then I'll help)

Thresh stumbled over somepony's hoof and scowled to himself. He hopped up and apologized to that pony before running into another. Why were these crowd's so darn thick? Well, it was a crisis after all...he apologized again and removed himself. He'd have to wait until it thinned out a bit. He absent-mindedly grew a couple plants magically (his talent) and gazed at them. They were an imperfect hybrid that he'd been trying to master for weeks. He sighed to himself and watched as ponies fled from the station. He suddenly noticed an opening and took it. He looked around for a minute but couldn't find his sister. He left the station but ran into another pony.

"I am so sorry! I keep bumping into ponies! It's just a tad hard in this traffic...hey, wait...do I know you?" Thresh said to Missy, whom he had ran into. "You just look really familiar...Oh! You're my sister's friend! My sister's Splash Paint. She sent me a picture of ya'll in a group hug! Well, there were a couple of other ponies...sorry, I'm talking too much again..."

Thresh looked down at the pony. He was taller than her and a lot bulkier, but then again, Shining Armor had told him that he was the same size as him.

Hay Missy do you know this pony I never seen him before but no nevermind we need to hurry and get to Zecora so we can well you know and we need to hurry fast before Discord gets to her first and then we will have less information then we want to have so if you don't mind sir we really really really really need to go we are really really busy at the moment and we need to go to the Everfree Forest now if you don't mind and I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything but the world is in danger and the new six elements of harmony are going to save the world well when we have two more mares with us and you are probable wonder why I said new well the real six mares are well there g-gone *sobbing* I'm s-sorry t-that I d-didn't s-save y-you F-Fluttershy I-it's my fault that y-you a-aren't h-here I'm so sorry the new six mares of the elements of harmony will save you and the others to well if you will excuse me then I'll be heading to the Everfree Forest so that I can find Zecora or try to anyways well I'll see you there then bye.

(edited)

Are you saying that Splash is missing too?" Missy asked worriedly. Splash, Missy and a couple other ponies had gone on an adventure before, and they were quite good friends, but never really contacted each other. Thres nodded, it was even more motovation for her quest, not only will she save Twilight and her friends, but also Splash.

Flashbacks of that adventure started going through her mind, they had become good friends and the old pony saying "A friend in need, is a friend indeed.", she wouldn't abandon her friends. "So, Thresh, feel like coming with us? We've got quite the journey ahead of us and we could use the extra help." Missy added.

Missy and the gang started making their way towards the Everfree Forest to see Zecora, Luna started feeling upset while walking past Fluttershy's cottage.  Everypony entered the Everfree Forest, dreading what might be in there. Unfortunately, Missy couldn't fly so she would have to walk, very annoying but when you're an action pony like Missy risks have to be taken.

Edited by WhoFreak97

Are you saying that Splash is missing too?" Missy asked worriedly. Splash, Missy and a couple other ponies had gone on an adventure before, and they were quite good friends, but never really contacted each other. Thres nodded, it was even more motovation for her quest, not only will she save Twilight and her friends, but also Splash.

Flashbacks of that adventure started going through her mind, they had become good friends and the old pony saying "A friend in need, is a friend indeed.", she wouldn't abandon her friends. "So, Thresh, feel like coming with us? We've got quite the journey ahead of us and we could use the extra help." Missy added.

Missy and the gang started making their way towards the Everfree Forest to see Zecora, Luna started feeling upset while walking past Fluttershy's cottage.  Everypony entered the Everfree Forest, dreading what might be in there. Unfortunately, Missy couldn't fly so she would have to walk, very annoying but when you're an action pony like Missy risks have to be taken.

''Wait..." Emerald piped up from near the back. They had forgotten she was there, as usual. "I can....I can help you with your wing. You don't need to go to Zecora's." Emerald walked up to Missy, and pulled some gauze out of her saddlebag. She began to wrap it around missy's hurt wing. "My aunt taught me how to do this when I was just a filly. It's pretty easy." Emerald said, wrapping the last strand of gauze around her wing. "There, all done. It just needs to be changed at noon, which you have to let me do for you. You can't use your wing for awhile now, OK?" Emerald looked over at the others. They seemed sort of surprised that she was there, yet alone that she could do medicine. Emerald was half-crushed. She felt like none of them wanted her here, like she was just a third wheel or something. "Missy.....I'm going to go hang out by the river for a bit....call me when you guys need me..." she ran off, hearing yelps of her name in the distance. Missy's yell was loudest. don't fall for it.. a small, snarky voice said inside her head. They hate you, their using you! Emerald punched the side of her head "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"