Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discord Strikes Again [RP]

The Ponyville Critic

Wait Emerald come back we need you to come with us you are a very important part of this group the only reason why we are going to the Everfree Forest is so that Zecora can help us with the Element Of Harmony and you are apart of that group and while we are on this journey we can become friends if you want to so you have to come with us pleases wait I have an idea I won't move entill you deside that you will come with us so lets talk well I'm going to start first I'm going to tell you a secret but you have to Pinke promes that you won't tell any other ponies at all *mimicking Pinke* You can not tell a Pinke promes cross your heart and stick a cupcake in your eye. Ok well the promes is when I was a little filly no pony ever helped me at all not even my family and that's why I want to help everypony that needs some help and try to make them happy, smile, and laugh so I'm now going to try to make you laugh first I need to think of something stroke the imaginary beard *stroking imaginary beard* oh I have an idea I'm going to tell a joke but I'll be playing as two ponies kock knok, whos their, Dwane, Dwane who, Dwane the bath tub I'm dwanding.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'd love to go with ya'll. And yes, Splash's apparently missing as well as Allissa, my girlfriend, and Quinky Bolts. Hey, do ya'll want a cupcake? I have a couple extra and I'd love to give them to ya'll. I was supposed to eat them myself, but there's obviously too many," Thresh offered.

The other ponies nodded in response and he magically lifted the correct number of cupcakes from his saddle bag and gave one to each pony.

"I'm pretty sure ya'll have heard of Allissa, the Runaway Princess? She was working on a super important project and was supposed to meet me here so I could fix it, but I haven't seen her all day," Thresh said.

"What project?" Missy asked.

Suddenly, a gigantic wolf pounced out of a nearby bush. It was made of completely metal and gears. It snarled fiercely and roared. Its enormous metal claws gouged deep scratches in the ground after it reared up. Its glowing red eyes glared sharply at Thresh. (It's about the height of a tree, actually a bit taller)

"That one!" Thresh gulped. "He hates me! RUUUUN!!!"

Thresh's horn reacted faster than he did. It used a Suspension Spell and froze the wolf.

Aww you are so cute whispers to the ether ponies don't worrie this is a trick that Fluttershy told me about *now talking to the wolf* you now what I think that you should be a good little wolf and lesson to me ok now that's a good little wolf I think that you should get a treat here you go see there is nothing to worrie about and if the wolf miss behave I'll gust give the wolf the stare and Fluttershy helped me learn this and I can give the wolf disaplen to and I know who to disaplen a wolf because I have my own wolf and I know how they act, what they like, and what they hate is if you have anymore trouble with this wolf I'll be more thin happy to help you again now this wolf won't give you anymore problems now little wolf you be nice to Thresh or you will be disaplend and you won't get any teats either so you be a good wolf now lets get going again oh Celia you were soposed to s-stay at Fluttershy's cottage y-you goofy w-wolf *thinking of Fluttershy again and starts sobbing* w-well I'll yet Celia come with us if its ok with you guys.

"Um, the wolf's not an animal. It's unaffected by stares. And it doesn't eat. It's looking for my girlfriend, its master. She made it. It's all machine and a complex come-to-life metal spell. Only the caster can uncast it. I do have something that can help us and it, though," Thresh shuddered. He magically lifted a red scarf dotted with random gears out of his sattle bag and held it out to the wolf. It perked up and sniffed it. It grabbed the scarf and hurried off.

"Well, it was supposed to sniff out Allissa, but I think it decided to go by itself. So, where are we off to?" Thresh asked.

Suddenly, his saddle bag began to lurch. He scowled and upended it. Instead of all the items he had packed, a parasprite fluttered out. He magically squeezed it, but nothing came out of its mouth, so he sent it away.

"It's a good thing that he didn't eat everything in my saddle bag," Thresh said into his empty saddle bag.

Luna looked confused.

"It's an extra-dimensional saddle bag. It spits out what I want it to that I packed in it earlier. Nothing can take it out if I don't want it to. See?" Thresh said. He pulled another cupcake out of the saddle bag.

I'm sorry I thought that the micanical wolf would kind of be like a real wolf and well I thought that I could handal it to I guess that I was wrong I'm so sorry about that I'm just so useless in different situations I'm sorry well lets keep going to the Everfree Forest to find Zecora (please don't have me roleplay as Zecora I have roleplaed as her for a little bit before and it was really hard) ok I think that we are almost at Zecora's house so now we can get more information of the elements if harmony like we want well manly me though because we really need to learn more about them and I still don't see how we aren't at Zecora's house yet well, we are here now ok Zecora we really need your help right now and we are trying to learn more about the elements of harmony so can you help us pleases. Zecora: I have the answer that you need jut you can find it without me. Luna: What does that mean do we have to find out on our own? Zecora: Help you need indeed but only you can find the answer that you seek. Luna: Ok well that seatless it then only we can find the answers that we need.

"The answer is closer than you think. Just try to look where somepony was Pink," Zecora tried.

Thresh thought for a minute.

"Pinkie Pie!" he blurted out. "Do we have to search Sugar Cube Corner?"

Zecora nodded.

"But do remember this: the answer you cannot miss. It is not what you believe. It will be hard to achieve," Zecora replied.

Thresh nodded.

"So, we need to look in Sugar Cube Corner? How do you gals feel about that?" Thresh asked the group.

"Beware though of the hidden disease: Greed will plague you without ease," Zecora finished.

Thresh and the other ponies thanked Zecora and set out to Sugar Cube Corner.

"Soooooo, what do ya think the answer is? And I really would like to know more about the rest of you..." Thresh muttered.

Just then, the mechanical wolf came back.

"Awwww, not you again! I thought that you were gone for good!" Thresh hollered.

The wolf ignored Thresh entirely. It crept up to Luna, licked her face, and then rolled over in front of Emerald.

"Erm, this is different. He likes kind people. I guess that's you then!" Thresh said, surprised.

Aww I knew that you are a a good micanical wolf it is really a good thing that Fluttershy told me how to deal with different animals and I'm very intresaed in wolves so I try to learn everything that I can about them and that's why I have Celia as my pet I have been training her is she acts like any other dogs only smarter and a fast learner but there is one thing that I can't tech her and that's how to speak like us but still she cannnot even say one letter of the alphabet and I'm also studying a little timblr wolf to, so lets go to Surgar Cube Corner now and find Pinke Pie if Discord haven't took her yet but there might be a different pink pony there instead and he or she can help us if that is what Zecora means by pink pony so lets go. *walking to Surgar Cube Corner* Ok so we are almost there now and how are we going to find the pink pony anyways how are we going to search for the pony in the first place well we better get started looking for the pony if we are going to find the awnsers that we want to find.

"I checked Sugarcube Corner this morning, Pinkie Pie is gone. They all are." Missy replied out of frustration. "We should go there anyway, see what Mrs. Stripy Face is talking about."

"Oh no, that's not good." Emerald said. "Why is Discord doing this?"

"That's a silly question, he's master of all things chaos, this is just his routine." Missy replied. "But i've never known him to have an evil nature like this. In most cases, he drove ponies mad, caused utter chaos, but he has never killed anypony." Missy stopped mid-walk. "I do have my suspicions though. Does anypony remember King Sombra?" Everypony shuddered when they heard that name, he took over the Crystal Empire over a thousand years ago, enslaving all of its inhabitants, but as it always went, Princess Celestia and Luna sealed him in the frozen north of Equestria, they Crystal Empire vanished, only re-appearing last year, when King Sombra was defeated by the Crystal Heart.

"We have to stop Discord and if my suspicions are correct." Missy gulped. "King Sombra too."

"I checked Sugarcube Corner this morning, Pinkie Pie is gone. They all are." Missy replied out of frustration. "We should go there anyway, see what Mrs. Stripy Face is talking about."

"Oh no, that's not good." Emerald said. "Why is Discord doing this?"

"That's a silly question, he's master of all things chaos, this is just his routine." Missy replied. "But i've never known him to have an evil nature like this. In most cases, he drove ponies mad, caused utter chaos, but he has never killed anypony." Missy stopped mid-walk. "I do have my suspicions though. Does anypony remember King Sombra?" Everypony shuddered when they heard that name, he took over the Crystal Empire over a thousand years ago, enslaving all of its inhabitants, but as it always went, Princess Celestia and Luna sealed him in the frozen north of Equestria, they Crystal Empire vanished, only re-appearing last year, when King Sombra was defeated by the Crystal Heart.

"We have to stop Discord and if my suspicions are correct." Missy gulped. "King Sombra too."

(THANK YOU For not forgetting me!)

Emerald began to shiver.  "W-we have to defeat K-king S-ombra?" She made a squeak sound, tan looked up at the clock. "Missy, it's twelve. We have to change your bandages." She went up and held Missy's wing gently in her hoof. Emerald began to unravel the strips of she bandages that wrapped around Missy's damaged wing. Finally when all bandages were off, they revealed Missy's wing, she scanned it for any bruises, scars, or allergic reactions. When finding almost none,-there was one scare and one purple black bruise- she began to wrap the new layer of bandaged around Missy's wing, when she had wrapped the last piece around her wing and folded it down, Emerald took out her medical alcohol and rubbed some on Missy's wing, the cool substance made Missy moan. "Be extra careful this time, you have a bruise on your wing from where you clipped it. You don't want it to get worse from there." She scanned the wing to make sure she hadn't missed anything, than smiled to herself when she decided everything was perfect. 

Wait I know Discord in a way he turned Doctor Whooves into Discord Whooves then to Zerum with is what the Doctor wanted to be called it means zero and Discord has been touring him by giving him food once a month even though he looks happy whenever his "Puppeteer" a.k.a. Discord is gone he starts to cry because he is lonely and stuck in a void that we can't find and maybe if we defeat Discord then our friends will come back and the Doctor will be fine (I hope that is true poor Zerum I want to help him as much as I want to save Fluttershy) so we really need to defeat Discord and u don't think that King Sombra is behind this at all I still think that it's all Discord because well no pony will be able to control him he is the god of chaos but the only thing that is more powerful then he is is the elements of harmony now lets keep looking for that pink pony that can and will help us I just hope that we find the answers that we need and fast if thats even possible for us to do (I really hope that is true it will make me happy)

Missy turned around to Luna "Discord's magic spans only as far as pranks and tricks." Missy explained "King Sombra is an evil spirit, almost god-like"

"Well, how do we stop him?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, but if it turns out this has something to do with the Crystal Empire then i just hope that he hasn't harmed Shining Armor or Cadence." Missy replied. They kept walking until they got to Sugarcube Corner, Missy and the others went inside to find that the place was messy beyond all recognition.

Missy walked in, Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be f...

"Hello!" Said a cheery voice from above her. "Is this a party?"

Pinkie Pie was hanging from a light fixture on the ceiling, upside down, covered in cake.

"Pinkie, i have never been so happy to see your overly cheery face." Missy said with a sigh of relief. "Where were you hiding when i tried to find you this morning?"

"Up here, silly!" Pinkie replied. "I was hiding from Discord, he's a big meanie again."

"I noticed, so are you the only other pony in Ponyville?" Missy asked Pinkie, not really expecting a straightforward answer.

"I think so. I haven't checked." Pinkie replied cheerily.

"So, we were told to come and see you, we've decided to commandeer the Elements of Harmony and we need you Pinkie." Thresh told Pinkie, she didn't know that the others were gone.

"D'aawwww, you don't need me! You need this!" Pinkie passed Missy a small object. Missy unfurled it to find the Element of Laughter in her hoof.

"Pinkie! Where did you get this?" Missy exclaimed.

"Well, duh! I am the Element's user, or am I?" she said mysteriously. Missy rolled her eyes but laughed.

"How's the Element of Laughter supposed to help us?" Thresh asked.

"It's Discord's favorite!" Pinkie said, hunting for a cupcake.

Thresh looked at Missy.

"And?" he asked.

Meanwhile, a strange feeling overtook Zecora.

"This feelin is wrong. It is too evil and strong. I must go, it it will sow, it's seeds of evil in my heart, and against the others I'll do my part," Zecora panicked. She rushed to Ponyville where the feeling left.

It was fear. Fear that she had said something incorrect.

((after I posted tne bit by Zecora, I almost talked in rhyme to my sister. Lol))

Thresh glanced out the window and saw Zecora. She looked worried and a bit afraid. He caught Emerald's eye and glanced at Zecora and back at Emerald. Emerald noticed, too.

"Hey, erm, Luna? Is that...Zecora over there?" Thresh asked.

Missy turned, she noticed Zecora running towards them, there was a troubled look in her eye Missy turned around to look at Pinkie, "Emerald, open the box of elements." Missy asked. Emerald opened the box, inside there was the element of magic, honesty, generosity, kindness and loyalty, but there was also laughter. "You see, Discord, you can't fool us with your lame party tricks. Show your face now."

Zecora galloped through the door, "Be careful of the pink pony of cake, for what you see is nothing but a fake." Pinkie then turned black, it was as if something had taken the color out of her, then it turned into Discord.

"Oh, i didn't know you were such a smarty-pants." Discord exclaimed. "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about chaos." He dragged his lion paw across Missy's mane while saying this.

"Discord! I know what's wrong, something or somepony is controlling you, i'm going to find out who or what it is." Missy shouted "This isn't you Discord, you aren't a murderer. Take hold of your senses." Discord merely chuckled and Sugarcube Corner collapsed, Missy used her magic to get everyone out, the entire building collapsed on her. Thresh went back over to the collapsed building, Missy was unconcious from the looks of things. She had cuts and bruises along her body and face. This was bad.

"Oh no Missy what should we do does anypony know what to do, Zecora do you know what to do" Luna said worried about Missy. "Do not worry Luna I have a potion that will fix her up in a jeff" Zecora said. "Well look at that Luna is letting other ponies do things for her the is so hilarious, just like when you were being brave earlier that was hilarious to because you weren't brave enough to save your little brother oh what was his name again Lorene" Discord said. "You leave my brother out of this and his name is Lance not Lorene" Luna said really mad and irritated at Discord. "Well he keeps saying that you are going to save him and he is so confident that his big sister will be the one to save him" Discord said. "If you hurt my little brother then you are really going to get it" Luna said even more mad and irritated at Discord. "Oh I'm so scared now like if you can really hurt me the god of chaos now how are you going to do that. Discord asked laughing. "Well like this" Luna said while she punched Discord in the face.

Edited by LunaFlower226

Emerald and Thresh trotted over to Missy, Thresh tried to take the rubble of Missy, while Emerald checked on her, Missy's wings appeared to have taken a beating, they were clearly broken, Emerald checked for some sort of pulse, but... she didn't find one. Emerald started crying, she had only known Missy for a short time, but it clearly saddened her to see a friend dead.

"She's dead." Emerald said to everyone, this had a visible effect on everyone, even Zecora.

Missy awoke in an unknown place, there was nothing around her, she didn't know what was going on. A unicorn appeared out of nowhere, he walked towards Missy.

"Do not be alarmed, young one." the mysterious figure said, he was clearly old, his head was equipped with a wizard's hat and bells.

"Wait, are you... Star Swirl?" Missy asked, still confused. "But you're dead."

"Yes, i suppose i am, and so are you." Missy didn't know what to say to this. "You have a choice now, descendant."

"A choice, sir?" Missy was thrown even deeper into confusion.

"Yes, walk with me." They started walking, "You see, magic is a funny thing, it can do impossible things, take you on marvellous adventures. But the most important magic is friendship, so young one, why do you wish to return."

Missy simply answered, "To kill Discord and protect my friends!"

"That's the spirit." Star Swirl shouted, as Missy dissappeared, she asked SS, "Are you really my ancestor?" She didn't get an answer.

Emerald picked Missy's lifeless corpse up, Emerald lay Missy on her back.

"I guess the world is doomed now." But Thresh noticed something, Missy's ears started to twitch.

"Wait I think that she is ok thank goodness I was so worried about her but why is she still alive I mean isn't that impossible for a pony to do I never seen anything like it this is a real miracle" Luna said surprised and shocked at the same time. "I'm so glade that you are ok I wouldn't stand another pony gone" Luna said happy now knowing that she is ok. "I think that I'm going to stay here with Missy for a while and when she can move again we can catch up with you guys while you keep looking for the pink pony if we are still looking for the pink pony" Luna said looking after Missy and hoping that Discord won't come back anytime soon. "Well what are you guys waiting for its ok I'll be sure that Missy will get better I Pinke promise cross my hart a stick a cupcake in my eye now go on and search for the pink pony whatever it's gender is, no reason for us to keep you waiting here we will be just fine trust me everything will be just fine nothing to worry about see you guys later then when we catch up with you" Luna said.

Missy coughed, she seemed to be awake so why weren't her eyes opening. The others didn't know what to do, so with Missy on her back, Emerald and the others retreated back to Zecora's hous in the Everfree Forest, she lay Missy down on a table, it looked as though it might be used for sacrifices but she'd get to that later. "She's fine, she's alive." Luna said.

"She is certainly not fine, she's been damaged beyond repair." Emerald replied, she was worried about her friend, this mare, who she barely knew, had saved hers and everypony else's lives, Emerald owed Missy.

"We need to find some way to help her. It's not enough for her to just be alive, she's not waking up, Zecora, what are we supposed to do?"

"I do not know what you must do, i can see that you are very blue." Zecora replied in her usual rhythmic manner. Thresh walked over to Missy, he scanned over her with his magic. "I'm detecting that she is alive, but her soul is trapped in her body." Thresh proclaimed.

-Missy's POV-

Missy couldn't see, she couldn't feel anything but she couild hear, it was a very bad situation they were in. She heard Thresh say about her being trapped in her own body. Unfortunately, the only thing she could feel was pain.

"I....I think I know a spell that will help," Thresh said. "It...it passes energy from one to another. I'm sure that I'm strong enough for it, but it's risky business. Missy, if you can hear me, twitch your ear or do something. Anything! I just need to know that you approve of this plan."

Missy convulsed slightly. Thresh began incantating the spell mentally. He could feel his own strength sapping, but he could definately see a change in Missy. Her wings mended and the numerous scratches across her body healed. Missy took a breath. Thresh finished the spell, but realized that he had given too much to that spell. His life-force began draining. With one last effort, he summoned his plants. They curled into a super thick, strong, and tight ball around his soon-unconscious form. He saw Missy move and he smiled. His vision slipped away, but he knew he'd be fine. He was were he belonged: with his plants. Just as he slipped away, he realized that nopony knew that plants were helping him. He tried to muster one last word, but he couldn't even see. He just hoped nopony would try what he did. His plants would save them.

(edited)

Missy awoke slowly, her vision returned at first, the pain across her body had gone, soon after that, she could feel everything around her. She was on a stone table, looked like it would be for sacrificing but Missy didn't want to ask why she was here. She slowly got up onto her hooves.

"What? Zecora, oh no. Is everypony safe?" Missy started babbling. She noticed Thresh on the ground. She panicked. "ZECORA!, what happened?

"The stallion couldn't stand to see you unwell, so he cast some kind of spell." Zecora replied.

She could feel life energy flowing out of the plants lying on the ground, it must be healing him, she thought. A few minutes later, Thresh stood up, Missy immediately ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you, not only did you sacrifice your own life for me, you saved my life." Missy said to him in a soft tone.

"Ah, it was nothing really, i mean you did save us and do the exact same thing." Thresh replied weakly.

"Oh yeah, so we're even then?" Missy asked jokingly.

"Yeah, even." Thresh retorted confidently, Missy and Thresh bumped hooves.

Edited by WhoFreak97

A vine twisted around Thresh's hoof. He didn't notice it at first, so he tried to walk. He fell flat on his face.

"What the-OH!" Thresh gasped. He unfurled the vine slowly. It twisted in the air to form dome kind of dish. Metal wires occasionally loiterred the mass.

"It's an incoming transmission from Allissa!" Thresh said, clearly excited.

The vine began to speak. But it wasn't Allissa. It was Splash.

"Thresh! Allissa's dead! Discord murdered her when she almost escaped with most of the mane 6! Please help!" she shouted.

Thresh looked deflated.

"It's a one-way transmission," he mumbled to Luna when she tried to talk into the plant. Allissa couldn't be dead! The plants revealed that it was the truth when they brought her body from deep within the earth.

The metal wolf appeared. It looked heart-broken. Thresh was too astonished to take Allissa's form from the plants. He tapped the earth instead and vines sprang from the earth. They swirled into a pod around Allissa and created a coffin. More vines twisted into a tomb. Leaves fluttered down to spell out her name.

HERE LIES ALLISSA, THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS. SHE SACRIFICED HER LIFE TO SAVE A GROUP OF AMAZING PONIES. EVEN THOUGH SHE DIDN'T SUCCEED, SHE IS STILL A HERO TO OUR WORLD.

Thresh cried. He buried his head in his hooves and sobbed til no more tears would come.

"I'm so sorry! Are you going to be okay?" Missy asked.

"I'll be fine," Thresh sobbed. "I just need some time alone."

And so he ran. He ran and ran and ran. He didn't stop. He couldn't. He ran until he came to a swamp. He blew it up magically. He ran through the empty ditch as mud rained down. He ran until he was very far away. He finally stopped.

"Awww, somepony looks sad," an evil voice said.

Thresh whirled about and gave Discord two black eyes, many bruises, and knocked out his tooth.

"Let me tell you something Discord." Missy shouted "When you killed me, i was sent to an ethereal world, i met my ancestor, Star Swirl the Bearded. I was returned to this world by him because i had a purpose, i wanted to find good in you, Discord, i wanted to believe that you weren't just a murderer, but after what you've done, you'd better watch your back Discord! Because next time, i will BUCKING, EAT YOUR LIMBS!!!" Her horn slowly started turning red, her eyes followed along.

"You may be Master of Chaos, you may be being controlled by someone, but that won't stop me, wherever you go, i'll find you!" A burst of red energy shot out of Missy's horn, making Discord disintegrate. But this wasn't enough, she knew that he wouldn't stay dead for long, and she had to kill the source of all this madness. Inside her head, Missy heard a voice, was it Twilight? No, have to stop thinking about her.

Missy ran off, she had to get to The Crystal Empire, something was going on and Missy couldn't think straight.

"Missy!" the voice in her head was louder this time.

"Twilight?" Her eyes started to recede their red colour. "Is that you?"

"I don't know what you did but i'm able to communicate with you now." Twilight explained.

"I killed Discord." Missy said.

Thresh pulled the vines. He swung them and pulled them. Every vine that he had left aided him. He formed a large bubble around himself, fifteen feet in diameter. He made the walls so thick that nopony could go or see through. He lay there on his back, Discord's blood dripping off his hoof. He was all alone, just like he had been when he had lived with his father after they had divorced. He metitated and concentrated. Suddenly, Splash's twin link found him. He opened the his end of the line mentally. He could see what she saw and he her. She was in a musty old cell, lonely as well. Rust and grit clung to everything.

'Thresh, it'll be fine,' Splash said.

'I know. I let it all out. I just need some time alone,' he replied.

'I'm always here,' she said back.

Thresh smiled. He knew she was.

'Why'd Discord take you two?'

'I'm not entirely sure. What've you been up to?'

Thresh sent her a relay of the most recent events. She sent him her memories about watching Allissa leave and Splash volunteering to stay behind with the others.

'Good ole Splash,'

Missy saw the memories, of Alissa, of what had happened. Missy started to feel upset, but why, she had no connection to Alissa, she didn't even know her, they hadn't met at all, so, why was she crying?

"Missy! I know you saw that." It was Splash, Missy hadn't seen or talked to her in well over a year.

"Splash, it's good to hear your voice. I didn't think i'd ever see you again, not after Thresh told me you were captured." Missy said, Missy and Splash had a magical connection, their dark pasts had linked them together in a way which nopony could understand, it allowed them to talk telepathically.

"Missy, i wanted to ask a favor of you. I need you to help me." Splash asked suddenly.

"Sure, Splash, anything." Missy replied to her, she could tell that Splash was sad.

"Take care of Thresh, will you? You know what's happened and he needs people around him to help him get through this. Since i can't be there, you're the closest family he has right now." Splash told Missy, it was heartbreaking for Missy to hear it, but a friend needed help. True friends never give up on each other.

"You can count on me, sister." Missy replied jokingly. They shared a laugh for the first time in what felt like years.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch as often as I should've!" Splash apologized. "Wait, is Discord...dead? Doesn't that mean I can get out? Oh, I have an idea! Since I can talk to Thresh and visa versa, and you can talk to me and visa versa, why don't I just establish a link between you two? I'll act as the connection, sending ypu what he says and he you. Do you think it'll work?"

"I don't know," Missy replied. "Sounds like it would!"

"I'm sending him a link right now...got him! All I need to do is tie this together...anb viola!"

"Splash," Thresh's sad voice said faintly. "Are you talking to yourself mentally again?"

"Well, it's better than speaking it out loud," Splash retorted. "If there was anything that you'd wish you could tell Missy right now, what would it be?"

"I'd tell her that she is one of the kindest, most outstanding mares I've ever met...probably in all of Equestria!"

"I'll be sure to tell her," Splash giggled.

"Wait, how do you know that I know Missy?" Thresh sounded confused.

"Because," Splash laughed. "You're talking to her right now!"

"Splash, your not Missy. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Splash guffawed. "I mean she's listening to what you're saying!"

((I'm giggling inside right now))

"Hey!" Missy shouted (mentally, of course). Thresh was surprised. "Missy, how'd you...?"

Thresh blurted.

"Oi, plant boy." Missy shouted again. Missy and Splash laughed even more.

"Okay, someone explain to me what the hay is going on."

Missy and Splash were still laughing, she couldn't stop.

"Well, you remember the quest me and Missy went on?" Splash asked, still suffering from fits of laughter.

"Yeah, that still doesn't explain what's happening." Thresh responded.

"Well, we had a link, established quite a while ago by a dark spirit, it only talked to me and Splash, nopony else even knew that it existed." Missy continued.

"On our adventure, it strengthened our bond through friendship, as we grew closer as friends, the bond we had became stronger. So now we have an inborn ability to sense each other and communicate too."

"So now you are essentially Missy's brother, in a sense."

Splash concluded.

"Okay, so what's our next move?" Thresh finally asked.

"We find King Sombra and we put a stop to this." Missy replied "Discord told me where you were, a while ago, you are in the Crystal Empire, or near there anyway."