Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Discord Strikes Again [RP]

The Ponyville Critic

Luna picked the debris up off of her, but they had to get out, there was no time for checking for injuries.

"Luna, we don't have time for this. Grab Xavier and get out of here." Luna picked Xavier up and flew out of the train. The pain in Missy's head was causing a bit of bother. "Emerald get on my back. Thresh come here." Missy had Emerald and Thresh on her back, she ran towards the exit of the train, she jumped and flapped her wings a bit os that they didn't fall and start tumbling and injure themselves.

Missy landed and checked if Thresh was OK, Emerald was on her back and she was hugging Missy.

"OH NO! THE ELEMENTS!" Missy shouted.

"It's ok, i have them right here." Emerald said, she had the giant chest in her hooves, it was beautiful. Missy opened the chest, one of the elements were reacting to something, specifically, kindness. Suddenly, the element leaped out of the box and shot towards Luna, it attached itself round her neck.

"MISSY! What's going on?!" Luna asked frantically.

"Well, if i'm right and i usually am about this type of thing. You're the new element of kindness." Missy explained.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm the new Element of Kindness just like Fluttershy well I guess that it's true when you are around someone for so long their attention help change the ponies so much that they start to learn that behavior" Luna said wanting to know if Missy and the other are really ok. "So is everypony ok or do they need a bandaged or something" Luna asked still being herself and wanting to be helpful in some kind of way. "So Missy do you need some medicine or something like that so that you can feel better because I'm here to help you guys and make sure that we are all ok and that we get to where we need to go" Luna said knowing that Missy might tell her that she doesn't need any medicine at all. "So do you think that you might need some medicine or do you think that you are ok for now" Luna asked still a little worried about Missy and what might happen if they aren't careful enough when they are on their mission to save Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinke Pie, Rarity, Randow Dash, and Spike. "We have a while so Missy what do you say" Luna asked. (Sorry for her repeating that question so many times but I was trying not to control any characters and that's good)

((Is Thresh on or off the train? I'm a bit confused. Oh, and the Admins say that all Advanced rps need an OOC...that's what happened with Party gifts and parting gifts))

Splash found the center of the maze and moved on. Her hair snagged and caught, but she kept on running. She jumped through a miniature vase and danced over clock faces. At one point, she was Captain of the Royal Guard and had to identify three stallions correctly with one question each. She beat that and kept moving on through the challenges. She had to dance for an hour and a half with Pinkie Pie without stopping, She sewed dresses with Rarity, read a whole library with Twilight, chased parasprites with Fluttershy, kicked clouds (somehow) with Rainbow Dash, and baked three dozen apple pies with Apple Jack. Thank goodness it wa all an illusion. Eventually, Splash found a needle, pricked herself, and was transported out of the dream. She popped up right between Missy and Luna from inside the Elements of Harmony box.

"What's up?" she asked.

((I'll get right on that, i think maybe we should transfer this over to the new system of roleplays after this post, we're going to use PMs instead of the roleplay section.))

Missy jumped when Splash appeared. But instantly threw a huge hug around her.

"I'm so glad to see you Splash, i thought i wasn't goinhg to see you for a while." Missy said.

"Well, what could i have done? I couldn't just abandon my best friend ever." Splash nudged Missy when she said this. The element chest started glowing again and the element of loyalty changed to a green color and flew out and attached itself to Splash. Missy was just as surprised about this, but she then realised that they were all now fitting themselves into their elements. Missy magic'd a map out of nowhere and scanned it, it was a while away to get to the Crystal Empire but they had to hoof it across the bridge and to the north of Equestria if they wanted to save their friends.

"Okay everypony, we're moving out, Emerald, let me take the chest." Missy balanced the chest of elements on her back.

((Yeah, this 800 character limit is gonna kill me :P Can't wait! Thanks for using my idea! I don't feel so useless...:P ))

Splash examined her Element.

"Well, I was technically running for two years, but it was a time-splice so I was probably gone for a couple minutes," she polished the jewel with her arm. "Waddya think, huh big brother? Like a true Elementalist? Wait, does Thresh get an Element?"

"You look great. I'm fine if I don't. Luna, that Element matches your eyes really well," Thresh replied.

"He'll become the compliment machine if someppny doesn't stop him. He'll pour those kind words out like water in a bathtub," Splash rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I learned so mich while Inwas gone! Didya know that Rarity was originally the Element of Inspiration? Lauren Faust thought that it was 'too much for kids to wrap their heads around', so Rarity became the Element of Generosity."

"Who's...Lauren Faust?" Thresh asked. "And there isn't an Element of Inspiration..."

"There isn't?" Splash checked the chest. "Shame. Would've made a nice Element..."

((lol the truth as is :D ))

• 2 months later...

Snow wandered the grounds of ponyvile, not seeing any pony in sight. Just then she heard voices coming from twilight's library. *there must be ponies there! I better help them out, they might need it.* snow trotted on toward twilight's house, watching as four ponies started walking out, one with a chest. She stared at them a while, wondering if she was just seeing things, or if there really was other ponies there!

"Hey! Guys! Wait for me!"

Snow reached the house and saw the ponies staring at her. She walked toward the red one of them.

*wow! Four if them... It looks there the on,y ponies left. I have to tell THEM the truth about me.... They better not get me very angry, though.. I'd have to tell them. To run then. Wow! Are they as hungry as I am? I sure hope not, 'cause I don't see a morsel in sight!*

"You must be the only ponies left here! My name is snow shimmers, have you seen my friend Redfire? I havnt seen her taken by um, discord was it? And was just wondering if you've seen her. She's too fast to have been taken! I know she's out here somewhere... But my friend wave dapple was taken and I miss her so much.. Can I join you ponies? I'm sure you could use an extra hoof.."