Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CamRad18

Hey guys! This is a a request I did for someone a few days back. It's already in my request topic, but I figured I'd make a separate topic for all ya'll to look at this piece specifically.

Let the criticism pour forth! (and I'm terribly sorry the picture is so large.)derpy_drops_the_bass_by_camrad18-d5yezj5

• Brohoof 11

Very nice, great sketch all around!!!  Would love to see a colored version of this, but it's still fantastic as it is!  Great job CamRad18! biggrin.png

Very nice, great sketch all around!!!  Would love to see a colored version of this, but it's still fantastic as it is!  Great job CamRad18! img-1287338-1-biggrin.png

Thanks for the compliment! I thought about coloring it but I was afraid that I might smudge the pencil lead and ruin the whole thing.

Wow, very nice work on this picture! Wonder if Vinyl Scratch will be mad that Derpy is messing with her equipment...

I also agree with the general sentiment that it would be awesome if there was a colored version, but only do it if you want. I think 86cam's idea of scanning it is a good idea, it will be a whole lot clearer then, although I suppose that's only possible if you have access to a scanner.

Ahha, derpu doesnt know what's going on.

I love this drawing a lot, considering the fact that im a total diehard basshead and that that derpy~

There is one thing you missed though. The fact that the subs arent pushing outward to produce that violent air that should be coming from it doesnt make it look too much like the other pony is going backwards. Other then that though everything's fine.

Edited by Moon Wave

Hey guys! This is a a request I did for someone a few days back. It's already in my request topic, but I figured I'd make a separate topic for all ya'll to look at this piece specifically.

Let the criticism pour forth! (and I'm terribly sorry the picture is so large.)img-1287325-1-derpy_drops_the_bass_by_ca

Critize all you get from me is...Its awesome i think its preaty funny too.I love derpy and shes just doing her job of making me smile like pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

It looks pretty good, anatomy is close to the show.

Only thing I'd change is the colt's eye, so it won't touch the outline of the mouth.

Also, depending on what expression you were going for, maybe make pupil and iris smaller, to indicate shock.