Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming EA CEO steps down

Delirium

When did I say I ever buy their products? Last time I did was back in 2007 for the MoH Anniversary collection, and I haven't bought anything from them since because I didn't like the direction they were taking my favorite franchise of theirs(Medal pf Honor in case you were wondering).

In short, quit lumping people to gether, a big reason is because a lot of their games are very popular among average/"casual" gamers, you know people who usually buy nothing but latest Madden, Call of Duty, other Yearly Shooters, etc, and they're usually not only uninformed most of the time, but are far numerous than the nerds complaining about their products on the internet. Granted, once people DO catch sight of their bullshit, then they start seeing the message; again, no one bought Medal of Honor Warfighter because they were well informed enough to stay away from it, and now EA isn't gonna make any MoH games for a while.

I'm not talking about you specifically I'm talking you, I'm talking about most people complaining about how they keep getting fucked in the ass by EA even though they keep buying their products.