Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. post-13386-0-94220800-1363713316_thumb.jpg

if you want your oc to look this epic go ahead and give me a ref and i will do my best!

Doc Ginger

post-13386-0-55055100-1365793608_thumb.png

post-13386-0-53966500-1365793743_thumb.jpg

other

post-13386-0-31883300-1365793925_thumb.jpg

post-13386-0-24455200-1365793990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adelind
  • Brohoof 76

HOLY CRAPS!!! that's like one of the best pony drawings ive ever seen with pencil, i find it difficult to shade when i draw ponys myself but i can see the shading and everything else turned out really well in this picture!

• Brohoof 4

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

Now that is just impressive. It almost looks like you did it with pencil, but I'm guessing it's digital. I'd be really blown away if it was done with pencil though. 

no it's pencil. all mechanicle pencil and a little shading stick. and all while listening to mylittlepony music. yup. i'd say it took me three hours.

HOLY CRAPS!!! that's like one of the best pony drawings ive ever seen with pencil, i find it difficult to shade when i draw ponys myself but i can see the shading and everything else turned out really well in this picture!

im surprized that the scanner took in as much detail as it did- usually it dosn't and screws up the drawing- but it didn't- it turned out really good. im proud of this peice.

PHENOMENAL! absolutely stunning! Like seriously one of the best fan arts I've seen, The detail and proportions are more than exquisite!

thank you very much! i really enjoyed doing this- though my adhd started kicking in towards the very end of it. wich means i could have done better but all the same it turned out very good.

• Brohoof 2

thank you very much! i really enjoyed doing this- though my adhd started kicking in towards the very end of it. wich means i could have done better but all the same it turned out very good.

Im usually rather picky about what styles of art I enjoy or drawings I appreciate. But Your piece here actually is rather endearing to myself. You don't happen to take commissions do you? Because if this is even just a mediocre piece of work for you I would much love to have one made of my OC pony!  

• Brohoof 1

Im usually rather picky about what styles of art I enjoy or drawings I appreciate. But Your piece here actually is rather endearing to myself. You don't happen to take commissions do you? Because if this is even just a mediocre piece of work for you I would much love to have one made of my OC pony!  

i sure can do yours ! i would love too! and i find drawing easier then my digital simply cuz i can do it at home- so yus! yus! i would love to! send me a reference of your oc and i'll gladdly do it for ya!

and i second this motion, i wouldnt mind a commission of my OC either, beacuse of the way you draw i think he might be able to look real almost x3

• Brohoof 1

you have the makings of a superb artist ^.^ great job, i hope to see more of your work in the future, beacuse i will brohoof, every. single. one biggrin.png

well, thank you very much. i've never had so many different people comment on a single peice of art so this is like a really happy moment for me. thank you very much! you can watch me on my deviant page toohttp://biackfang.deviantart.com/

well, thank you very much. i've never had so many different people comment on a single peice of art so this is like a really happy moment for me. thank you very much! you can watch me on my deviant page toohttp://biackfang.deviantart.com/

if you wouldnt mind doing my OC either, id be happy ^.^  though he is unorigonal, i think you could do a superb job at making him look origonal biggrin.png

by the way, i just watched you on your divent art, my screen name is jettail.

Edited by Midnight_moon
  • Brohoof 1

That is one fine piece of art! Very nicely done. Incredible shadowing and highlighting. I've seen a tonload of fan art but this surely is one of the better ones. Are you a professional artists?

haha i wish! i still lack of skill in making my characters seem real like my friend does! i mean i have a long way to go but i hope one day i can be:) thank you very much for the complement!

Wow, what an excellent drawing! Excellently shaded as well. I'm not too big of a fan of Luna, but I still must admit this is just beautiful. ohmy.png

thank you thank you! im reeling over how many complements im having over this single peice! ive never had so many before! im so happy right now! thank you for the complements!

if you wouldnt mind doing my OC either, id be happy ^.^  though he is unorigonal, i think you could do a superb job at making him look origonal biggrin.png

by the way, i just watched you on your divent art, my screen name is jettail.

got it and i watched you too! i would love too! you do want it as a drawing right, noit digital? haha drawing is easier and i can put more into it. you think so? awesome1

• Brohoof 1

This piece really is deserved of every one, for being a random drawing of yours it looks professional. very clean and powerful. It looks like it took much longer than you've admitted to to create this wonderful work

• Brohoof 1

and i second this motion, i wouldnt mind a commission of my OC either, beacuse of the way you draw i think he might be able to look real almost x3

you think so? i would love too! i get so bored when im home so yea i could definatly do all of yours no problem and even have them done by tomarrow at earliest.

Eh..? Ehh......?!
This is really awesome! I could never hope to produce something this fantastic via pencil. You're quite the artist - How long have you been drawing for, and is it just a hobby?

• Brohoof 1

haha i wish! i still lack of skill in making my characters seem real like my friend does! i mean i have a long way to go but i hope one day i can be:) thank you very much for the complement!

thank you thank you! im reeling over how many complements im having over this single peice! ive never had so many before! im so happy right now! thank you for the complements!

got it and i watched you too! i would love too! you do want it as a drawing right, noit digital? haha drawing is easier and i can put more into it. you think so? awesome1

yeah, i would love a drawing :D, that would be awesome, this is my OC, Midnight Moon http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-moon-r121 i would love to see how this turns out ^.^ and take your time! x3

Eh..? Ehh......?!

This is really awesome! I could never hope to produce something this fantastic via pencil. You're quite the artist - How long have you been drawing for, and is it just a hobby?

yea it's just a hobby of mine- hmm let's see- about five years i'd say? but no ive never been taught.  i taught myself and i was actually thinking about quiting art but then i realized i couldn't - it's who i am and i love doing it!

• Brohoof 1

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

Holy sun of Celestia!!!

You drew that in three hours with a pencil? You ought to get a medal or something!

I honestly can't believe my eyes. You have gone far above my expectations.

Congrats!

(I wish I could give more than one brohoof...)

• Brohoof 2

This piece really is deserved of every one, for being a random drawing of yours it looks professional. very clean and powerful. It looks like it took much longer than you've admitted to to create this wonderful work

why thank you! it was hard not to smudge any of it to be quite honest and im surprized i wasn't as dirty as i usually am with drawings. but yea i started it around 9pm and ended at 12ish so not very long. 

Dang thats really good if i say so my self you got talent are you sure your cutie mark is'nt being a artist.Well keep at it thats amazing!

lol yea? haha see how the dragon looks creative all on it's own on my oc adelind? and the tail of the dragon is a paint brush covered in colors. lol thank you very much!

yea it's just a hobby of mine- hmm let's see- about five years i'd say? but no ive never been taught.  i taught myself and i was actually thinking about quiting art but then i realized i couldn't - it's who i am and i love doing it!

If that's the case I look foreword to seeing you continue to improve as you draw more, not just of ponies but of anything! 

At this rate the world may not be able to handle your full potential as an artist ;) (in the best way possible)

• Brohoof 1

Holy sun of Celestia!!!

You drew that in three hours with a pencil? You ought to get a medal or something!

I honestly can't believe my eyes. You have gone far above my expectations.

Congrats!

(I wish I could give more than one brohoof...)

haha! thank you very much! yea i did from 9pm to 12ish- thank you for the thoughts- it made me smile even bigger(if thats possible)  thank you very much! ohmygoodness! im really proud of this peice!

If that's the case I look foreword to seeing you continue to improve as you draw more, not just of ponies but of anything! 

At this rate the world may not be able to handle your full potential as an artist wink.png (in the best way possible)

haha! thank you! thats a pleasing thought to know! i can't wait to see how i do myself now that you mentioned it. it used to be a dream of mine to become as famouse as leonardo - he was my idle for a long time!

• Brohoof 2